• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry, I thought Troppicz would take care of that since he's accepted you.
I'll add you now :)

Edit: Added.

Y u no add me on skype. Now I'm going
to have to be proactive and add turtlesick >.>

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Update:

• Underground Townhall has been finished + Lift + Lift - Security is in place now.
  • I marked the housing plots. Put a sign on the plot you want. First comes, first serves.
  • I marked the plots for public enchantment table, cauldron, bank, and market place and they'll be built soon.
  • Everyone may build a basement, yet it mustn't be more than 5 blocks underground (including the block to stand on). This is to ensure that no basement is connected through a hole in the ground with the farm (that will be built soon).

Desserhawk

Gold
1. IGN: Desserhawk​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 1 Day​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Cause TurtleSick is my brother and i really want to join him and his frends​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I dont know what inidispensable means​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Really Much :)
7. Referrals / Warrantor: TurtleSick​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: I just joined the server so no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: As many times as i can :)
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have skype and i am every day online​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
You're only on this server for a day, but I trust Turtle and so: Welcome, you've been accepted :)

1. IGN: Desserhawk​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 1 Day​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Cause TurtleSick is my brother and i really want to join him and his frends​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I dont know what inidispensable means​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Really Much :)
7. Referrals / Warrantor: TurtleSick​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: I just joined the server so no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: As many times as i can :)
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have skype and i am every day online​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Just for fun:
1. IGN: theazian
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 13 months, 92 years
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Puppies, and upb34t 4. Towns you've been in: Valor, New Jersey
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: My azianesssssss
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 1%....mebbe -1%
7. Referrals / Warrantor: God. Allah. Buddah. Brahmen.
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: So much. Every town in the game. And all future towns, because I am time traveling thief
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 27 hours a day
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I own skype. Last time I was on was Vietnam

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Just for fun: 1. IGN: theazian 2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 6 months, 1.5 years 3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Puppies, and upb34t 4. Towns you've been in: Valor, New Jersey 5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: My azianesssssss 6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 1%....mebbe -1% 7. Referrals / Warrantor: God. Allah. Buddah. Brahmen. 8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: So much. Every town in the game. And all future towns, because I am time traveling thief 9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 27 hours a day 10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I own skype. Last time I was on was Vietnam
Couldn't you press enter after every line? :p

Desserhawk

Gold
Just for fun: 1. IGN: theazian 2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 6 months, 1.5 years 3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Puppies, and upb34t 4. Towns you've been in: Valor, New Jersey 5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: My azianesssssss 6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 1%....mebbe -1% 7. Referrals / Warrantor: God. Allah. Buddah. Brahmen. 8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: So much. Every town in the game. And all future towns, because I am time traveling thief 9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 27 hours a day 10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I own skype. Last time I was on was Vietnam
ow lololol

1. IGN: konradkotus​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft 5 days, minecraft since alpha​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): my friend suggested i join it​
4. Towns you've been in: none​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: um... i realy do not know, but i think i can help pvp wise quite a bit not to mention i have a sweet canadian-polish accent (keache told me the say the accent bit)​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: quite a bit​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: keache​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: bout 5hours​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: yes and yes​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations, you have been accepted.

Get with Troppicz or myself to get you settled in :)

1. IGN: konradkotus​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft 5 days, minecraft since alpha​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): my friend suggested i join it​
4. Towns you've been in: none​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: um... i realy do not know, but i think i can help pvp wise quite a bit not to mention i have a sweet canadian-polish accent (keache told me the say the accent bit)​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: quite a bit​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: keache​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: bout 5hours​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: yes and yes​

Lodev

Wood
1. IGN: Lodev​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: HC: 1 day, MC: a couple of months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): To have a place to stay and to have fun!​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: Help make this place cool and fun.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will play for the town! Build stuff, raid if you guys want to raid, ...​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: An hour a day or so.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes but no.​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations, You've been accepted :)

1. IGN: Lodev​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: HC: 1 day, MC: a couple of months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): To have a place to stay and to have fun!​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: Help make this place cool and fun.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will play for the town! Build stuff, raid if you guys want to raid, ...​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: An hour a day or so.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes but no.​

Couljj

Stone
1. IGN: couljj
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I have been playing HeroCraft for a while now, several months, but I started actually coming on frequently after their 3.0 update. I have also been plain normal Minecrfat since June 2011
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): To be quite honest, I'm tired of being alone, and being bored. I want to join a friendly community, that can help each other out when needed. I also love to build, so if there are any chances for me to build, I will as well. My main reason for not building at the moment is the fact that I don't have protections.
4. Towns you've been in: Im quite new to towny and if I am accepted this would be the first town I have EVER joined.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: Well. After I get the hang of it, I think I would be a great PvP'er. But right now, I feel like my building skills would be my most valuable asset. http://imgur.com/a/vuFek#0
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as it takes to make me feel like I have made a change for the better.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Troppicz responded to me with this URL after I asked to join a town.
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: I'm in a random house as I'm typing this, listening to a spider just outside the door, trying to wait out the night. I think its a public house, because there is a public chest in it. I guess this qualifies for a Breaking & Entering scenario, but other than this, nope.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I have been away for a while, so honestly. I have probably put in 1 hour this whole week.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Of course I Skype! And I can get on very frequently during the week.
Thank you for looking at this application.​
Regards,​
couljj​