• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Kirabo
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: A bit less than a week on this server, a few years on minecraft. Like Bagzy, I've been in the whole story since MCC.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Not certain how you'll understand this, but Bagzy was the one who recommended this town to me, and 'tis the main reason that I'm joining. Otherwise, from what I've read, it seems like a mature and pleasant enough community to play in, and that's something I like.
4. Towns you've been in: Again, like Bagzy, I've been in a single unlisted town, but that is all.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: This town seems a place for serious builders, and I consider myself one of those. I put heaps of detail into everything I do, so much so that some people call me awkward. I also know the game mechanics quite well, and thus am a well-off PvPer.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Pretty much all my time will be divided between building in this town, gathering materials for this town, and PvPing for this town. I'll call it a 100 percent.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Bagzy. (Getting a bit annoying, heh.)
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None, SIR.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: If I'm playing Minecraft, I'm playing it on this server. And I play a lot of Minecraft.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I do. And if my computer is online, my Skype is, as well.
Congrats! You have been accepted, please contact a Glaciem representative in-game.

:p

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Upbeat. Can you edit my sig a little so it says ranger instead of rogue. Then some other time you can change the pic so it is of me shooting a bow. I speced btw to ranger.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
1. IGN:​
kevinlive​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:​
Been playing minecarft for 1 year and 4 months. I started playing on Herocraft a month after Zeal got released(can't remember the date).​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):​
I mainly want to join Glaciem because I know a few people there, its becoming boring to stay in Altum, and I would love to meet some new people as the most I once knew has become inactive or quit.​
4. Towns you've been in:​
Altum, (New Tempest, North Reach, Kamino in Zeal).​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:​
I'm a active, talkative minecraft player, I am a merchant, and I mine often(gold <3)​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:​
As long as I don't have anything urgent to do on HC I'll be willing to help out in building the town, rise money, give out donations, or gather resources like snow, sand etc.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
Troppicz​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
No, I've never been suspended before :)
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:​
A few hours per day, depends on school work and friends.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:​
Yes​

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN:​
kevinlive​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:​
Been playing minecarft for 1 year and 4 months. I started playing on Herocraft a month after Zeal got released(can't remember the date).​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):​
I mainly want to join Glaciem because I know a few people there, its becoming boring to stay in Altum, and I would love to meet some new people as the most I once knew has become inactive or quit.​
4. Towns you've been in:​
Altum, (New Tempest, North Reach, Kamino in Zeal).​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:​
I'm a active, talkative minecraft player, I am a merchant, and I mine often(gold <3)​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:​
As long as I don't have anything urgent to do on HC I'll be willing to help out in building the town, rise money, give out donations, or gather resources like snow, sand etc.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
Troppicz​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
No, I've never been suspended before :)
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:​
A few hours per day, depends on school work and friends.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:​
Yes​
OMG.. YES YES YES! :D

Welcome to Glaciem BRO :p

<3 Trop

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Quick Update:

Good progress on big farm area! Keep it up. The faster we dig that out, the less time you go hungry. So grab a pick and get digging.

Work has begun on the town walls! Theazian is in charge of them and he will be needing a LOT of materials like:
LOADS of snow
LOADS of blue wool
Some soul sand
And some logs.

Any all donations to the above will be HUGELY appreciated!!

We are still having issues with /town plugin, and are still working to try and get them fixed. Hold tight, new members report to Upb34t for an official town invite!

TurtleSick has set up a temporary gold shop located in the Undercity Town Hall. If you are a Glaciem member, please sell all your gold there!

We are hoping to bring in market areas soon so all you Merchants can go crazy :D

Remember again, to speak to myself or Upb34t to get added into the town Skype chat.

If you have any suggestions for town buildings speak to PM myself or Upb34t on the forums, or /tell us in game. We are a community and will respect and listen to your input.

It has recently been decided that we want to eliminate ANY stealing in Glaciem. So from now on, any stealing will result in an instant expulsion from Glaciem.

Once the walls are finished, we will begin to design Ocean bed plots / On-ocean plots and Sky plots (council).
These plots will be gifted to players who we believe have put a lot of hard work into Glaciem or may be up for purchase (prices TBC).

Please remember to take note of our allies.. /town who <name> before you attack someone!

Take note, that all your hard work will not be ignored. If we see you working hard, you WILL be rewarded.

Keep it up.

<3 Trop

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Agreement with Mormon. Also loads = a few double chests.....get crackin....cuz I cant use diamond shovels XD Edit: use snow golem grinders. Ask me if you dont know what that is.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: Malomarcus​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I've been on mined craft for 2 years and on hero craft since August/September​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I need the protection of a town and since I know Trop from our Fire Creeper days I wanted to join because I know him.​
4. Towns you've been in: Winterfell (Zeal)​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: Personally I hate these questions but I'm a good PVP'er and I will help the town whenever it is needed and I'm available.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will help most of the time. Mostly in defense as a preference and fortification. But I will also help with building and restocking times or anything else.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Yes, on the Zeal map. I was put onto a regions without knowing. So i robbed the town. I was found out and gave all the items back and apologized.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Usually 4-5 times a school week and most of the weekend.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I'm planning on getting a Skype and I will get on when necessary.​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Malomarcus​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I've been on mined craft for 2 years and on hero craft since August/September​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I need the protection of a town and since I know Trop from our Fire Creeper days I wanted to join because I know him.​
4. Towns you've been in: Winterfell (Zeal)​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: Personally I hate these questions but I'm a good PVP'er and I will help the town whenever it is needed and I'm available.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will help most of the time. Mostly in defense as a preference and fortification. But I will also help with building and restocking times or anything else.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Yes, on the Zeal map. I was put onto a regions without knowing. So i robbed the town. I was found out and gave all the items back and apologized.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Usually 4-5 times a school week and most of the weekend.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I'm planning on getting a Skype and I will get on when necessary.​
Looks good. Be aware that stealing from town members is illegal, and we will kick you from the town and KO. On a more pleasant note, get with one one of us in game! (Troppicz, Upb34t, myself, Turtlesick, etc). Also, I finally got to accept one of these damn things. Beat ya to it Troppicz

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks good. Be aware that stealing from town members is illegal, and we will kick you from the town and KO. On a more pleasant note, get with one one of us in game! (Troppicz, Upb34t, myself, Turtlesick, etc). Also, I finally got to accept one of these damn things. Beat ya to it Troppicz
As I said before I had no idea that Exitum was a town or had regions. I was not a citizen of Exitum either. I was doing hired work and never stole from winterfell.