• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Camelot{NOT RECRUITING}

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Etk has been lurking the forums and Thor vanished.
I'm not compleatly gone.
RL have taken much time, and I'm beginning to grow a little bit tired of HC,
this has nothing to do with the staff/playerbase/plugins/towns/politics or something like that. It's solely because I need some change.

I need to talk to EtKEnn to find out whats gonna happend to CAM, since I don't really got the time and motivation to maintain it as much as I should..

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm not compleatly gone.
RL have taken much time, and I'm beginning to grow a little bit tired of HC,
this has nothing to do with the staff/playerbase/plugins/towns/politics or something like that. It's solely because I need some change.

I need to talk to EtKEnn to find out whats gonna happend to CAM, since I don't really got the time and motivation to maintain it as much as I should..
I'll try be on IRC tonight, depends if my wifi signal is okay or not today (It varies a lot up here).

Or we could talk trough a PM.

CAM's fate will be decided upon.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'll try be on IRC tonight, depends if my wifi signal is okay or not today (It varies a lot up here).

Or we could talk trough a PM.

CAM's fate will be decided upon.
Make a wise desicion, young padawan. pls let me join convo :>

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
After over one and a half year of Camelot/Canterlot, we are now disbanding at last. I've personally lead Camelot in Zeal and Canterlot in Dragon while being SiC in Bastion and i'm really burnt out from management. EvilThor is leaving HC to focus more time on his and Outern's very popular norwegian Youtube channel (140K views and 600 subs now, congrats EvilThor and Outern ). They have also re-created the original server that we played on before HC and EvilThor and Outern are both busy managing that server. I will be around on HC, so don't worry friends. I'm not very active, but I'll be around. If someone wants to keep the Camelot legacy going, contact me trough PM or In Game.

We have enough bank-money for the tuesday after next tuesday, then there will be 1 week of missing payments before our regions are purged. So if you live in Camelot, get your stuff out sometime the next 2-3 weeks. I've not found a place to live yet, but if there is a place where people don't despice me yet, i'll gladly join.

Ropsux NamelessFreak Jasquan (Not sure if you're still a member or not, but tagging you anyway) Johnbaur (Not sure if you're still in town, but tagging you anyway)

This means that we are NOT recruiting anymore.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
As EtKEnn said Camelot is being put to rest.

I want to thanks krislok1998, MultiHeartGold, Ropsux, NamelessFreak, judgedread540, UltimateOptics, MajorasMask ShadowWarriorXA
You have helped a lot. Thanks for the way you participated and formed Camelot.

Camelot has been an adventure for me since I started Herocraft, I will some time write the Herocraft history from I joined untill now (From my point of view).

Camelot has been running in some forum since I joined HC Dec 1. 2011.
Thanks for all guys, I hope I see all of you later, I'm not done on HC yet, I just need a little break.
-bai people!

EDIT: EtKEnn, feel free to take all my stuff and move it somewhere (if you're going to play more on this map).

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
sadface... I guess I'll just go join Vigil, then. I'm sure Aerokii would welcome you as well, EtKEnn ? Not certain though. And EvilThor , thanks for making this town in the first place. :) Good luck with your real-life/youtube stuff. (Come visit us again sometime pls)

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
After over one and a half year of Camelot/Canterlot, we are now disbanding at last. I've personally lead Camelot in Zeal and Canterlot in Dragon while being SiC in Bastion and i'm really burnt out from management. EvilThor is leaving HC to focus more time on his and Outern's very popular norwegian Youtube channel (140K views and 600 subs now, congrats EvilThor and Outern ). They have also re-created the original server that we played on before HC and EvilThor and Outern are both busy managing that server. I will be around on HC, so don't worry friends. I'm not very active, but I'll be around. If someone wants to keep the Camelot legacy going, contact me trough PM or In Game.

We have enough bank-money for the tuesday after next tuesday, then there will be 1 week of missing payments before our regions are purged. So if you live in Camelot, get your stuff out sometime the next 2-3 weeks. I've not found a place to live yet, but if there is a place where people don't despice me yet, i'll gladly join.

Ropsux NamelessFreak Jasquan (Not sure if you're still a member or not, but tagging you anyway) Johnbaur (Not sure if you're still in town, but tagging you anyway)

Hey etk could I get the ip of their server?, and if anyone needs a new town Im starting one and your all welcome to join

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
sadface... I guess I'll just go join Vigil, then. I'm sure Aerokii would welcome you as well, EtKEnn ? Not certain though. And EvilThor , thanks for making this town in the first place. :) Good luck with your real-life/youtube stuff. (Come visit us again sometime pls)
You should thank barbas0l (Founder, Original mayor), Toastman474 (Founder, Original SiC) Mystic0 (Founder) and Droowid (Founder) they were the original 4 members who started this legacy, it was only the curcuimstances that made me Mayor. They all went inactive to play Skyrim however Barbas0l made me the fifth Council member only a week beforehand. Therefore I had to take responsibility of a dying town while I had only played HC for 3 weeks.

EvilThor became my SiC of course and since then we've always been in Camelot/Canterlot (Except in DG where Thor became co-mayor of the Camelot/Lightforge funded town, Belegost)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
My friends at Camelot will always be welcome at Vigil- even if they're not interested in outright joining, I know you folk, and I'd like just having you around in an unofficial capacity.

This is a sad day, but I understand why it had to happen. I wish all of you the best- and seriously come to Vigil :p

Name: redstonepro27

Minecraft Exp: About 2 years worth, since beta 1.1

Herocraft Exp: less than 24 hours, yesterday and today

Spec or intended spec: Ranger(archer rouge)/engineer

Current level: 6 rouge and 9 crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'm a good shot with a bow, i'm also quite good with redstone and plan to be an engineer.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I want to help the town by building redstone devices and help it in war by being a ranger - i will also be able to track enemies eventually.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) none.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: indeed.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: yes, hopefully my bow skills can be put to use.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: indeed.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux.-

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?: inside, preferably

Name: greenman2288

Minecraft Exp: 2 years

Herocraft Exp: less than 24 hours (yesterday & today)

Spec or intended spec: Rogue as a Ninja, intention as a smith.

Current level: 5/20 Rogue -- 9/30 Crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Make money, Build, grow. im interested in rooting myself in smithing or any other appealing craft specialization, and enjoy my time on Herocraft.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: a sword and willpower. i'm very verbal and willing to exchange with others.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) N/A

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Fully and clearly

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes! Protect and Defend for Camelot!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? The code shall be withheld.

Special Code: E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Inside preferably!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: redstonepro27

Minecraft Exp: About 2 years worth, since beta 1.1

Herocraft Exp: less than 24 hours, yesterday and today

Spec or intended spec: Ranger(archer rouge)/engineer

Current level: 6 rouge and 9 crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'm a good shot with a bow, i'm also quite good with redstone and plan to be an engineer.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I want to help the town by building redstone devices and help it in war by being a ranger - i will also be able to track enemies eventually.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) none.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: indeed.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: yes, hopefully my bow skills can be put to use.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: indeed.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux.-

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?: inside, preferably
Name: greenman2288

Minecraft Exp: 2 years

Herocraft Exp: less than 24 hours (yesterday & today)

Spec or intended spec: Rogue as a Ninja, intention as a smith.

Current level: 5/20 Rogue -- 9/30 Crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Make money, Build, grow. im interested in rooting myself in smithing or any other appealing craft specialization, and enjoy my time on Herocraft.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: a sword and willpower. i'm very verbal and willing to exchange with others.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) N/A

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Fully and clearly

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes! Protect and Defend for Camelot!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? The code shall be withheld.

Special Code: E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Inside preferably!