• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Camelot{NOT RECRUITING}

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Not as far as I know, however, if we have, I haven't been invited to it yet, heh. Perhaps we should make some free-made forum. EtKEnn EvilThor ?
We do got a group here on the forums,
however the only people who have posted in there is me and kenn.
IT would be great if you all joined the group!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Rachuu

Minecraft Exp: Been playing Minecraft for about 2 years so far, but only recently have I decided to give servers a try.

Herocraft Exp: I’m very new here and still learning the ropes, but I hope to gain experience in time.

Spec or intended spec: Mage

Current level: 5

What do you like to do: I enjoy building, mining, and farming. But I’m really enjoying being a mage so far, it’s something new and interesting.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I’d like to think I am a decent builder and good at interior design. While being a mage isn’t quite my strongest aspect so far I’m hoping that with time I can learn to be a mage quite well, and help defend the town from any attackers.

Past Cities/Towns: None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope!

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes, I’ve read the whole post and it seems to make a lot of sense to me, so I understand what is required of me.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes! I shall defend my fellow knights as best as I can, even if it ends in my death!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I swear on my honor that I will uphold The Knight’s Code!

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I would prefer to be outside, being surrounded by large, stone walls makes me a little claustrophobic.

Note: I apologize for the RP elements that I threw in with my answers, I was getting into it.
Accepted!
Talk to EtKEnn, Ropsux or me in game for chat info, a plot and info about the town!

Your RP elements is what makes apps funny to read, I like stuff like that : - )

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We do got a group here on the forums,
however the only people who have posted in there is me and kenn.
IT would be great if you all joined the group!
Anyone can see what we write in the group + It's super complicated to keep track of.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
how many people do we have active in Camelot? no one is ever on it seems like =(
Lots of EU players, but we have a deebt amount of US players aswell.
and what happened to our bridge going into camelot? its gone....
It's not gone as in removed, it's a special made bridge. We can "remove" it by pulling a lever and when we pull the lever again, it appears.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah I always try to remove the bridge when we have raiders on top of it. But it never works q.q

Stormicus

Dirt
Name: Stormicus

Minecraft Exp: 2 years, and mod exp on another server

Herocraft Exp: about a day

Spec or intended spec: Cleric / Farmer

Current level: Healer (7/20) / Crafter (8/30) and Level 7

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Heal and Farm

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a good team player and enjoy helping with town building supplies. I also enjoy the supporting role of healer, and am a good farmer.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux.-

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?: Outside (but a small plot in the castle in the future,too, would be cool)

Kingalric3

Gold
Name: Kingalric3

Minecraft Exp: Two years of role-play, hardcore, and PVP

Herocraft Exp: I've been playing off and on looking for a town that will stay stable.

Spec or intended spec: I am nearly a master warrior then I will switch to a healer to master cleric. I am also a mastered crafter on my way to mastering smith.

Current level: Sixteen nearly seventeen

What do you like to do: Build, mine, support healing, preparing, strategics , and wandering.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good work ethics, building, hard work, and support class, and an ability to gather friends.

Past Cities/Towns: Solaris and Newerth last time I played.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I stopped playing for a few months, the server was lagging too bad on my old computer, I have a new computer and i'm ready to play.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I am.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I do and can.

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Either is fine, I have multiple friends who will be joining as well if possible, therefore a barracks type house would be most suitable.

MebsArk

Wood
Name: Matt and MebsArk

Minecraft Exp: Playing it since it wasn't popular, so I'm pretty experienced. Probably about a few months of total play time.

Herocraft Exp: Just joined a few days ago, but Kingalric3 has been chatting with me and my friends on skype and has taught me a LOT about the server so far. I'm also writing this now after staying up 24 hours playing HeroCraft.

Spec or intended spec: DreadKnight and Mason

Current level: Warrior level 10 and Crafter level 8

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy building nice looking building and I am VERY good at PvP in minecraft. I also enjoy being a mason from the looks of the profession.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Great PvPer and loyalty. Loyalty is what I always

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None on HeroCraft

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I don't mind but as I said earlier in this app, I am not too shabby at building nice things.

Name:ThatDumbManatee

Minecraft Exp:3 years

Herocraft Exp:1 month

Spec or intended spec:Wizard/Enchanter

Current level:8

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)I am a caster, I build, I mine, I decorate.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:Casting capabilities, new builder, okay pvp.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside Inside perferred, but I dont really care. I am trying to get in with a group.

Name: TNWilliams789

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft since about September of 2010, but my experience with multiplayer servers is around June of 2011.

Herocraft Exp: My friend Kingalric3 showed me this server, and I've been playing it since about last night.

Spec or intended spec: Samurai and Miner

Current level: Warrrior: Lvl 8, Crafter, Crafter: Lvl 5.

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to build structures, and I also like to PvP and mine.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can bring some good buildings and some good PvP skills.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Again, never been in a town.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I understand.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes, I am prepared.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I understand.

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? It doesn't matter, but if I had to choose, inside.

SeanODO7

Dirt
Name: Minecraft Name= SeanODO7 regular name=Sean

Minecraft Exp: been playing since June 2012

Herocraft Exp: Been playing for a week

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Enchanter

Current level: 13 rogue, 10 crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) PvP and mine

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good miner

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been removed

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Doesn't matter but prefer inside with my group of 8 friends

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Stormicus

Minecraft Exp: 2 years, and mod exp on another server

Herocraft Exp: about a day

Spec or intended spec: Cleric / Farmer

Current level: Healer (7/20) / Crafter (8/30) and Level 7

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Heal and Farm

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a good team player and enjoy helping with town building supplies. I also enjoy the supporting role of healer, and am a good farmer.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux.-

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?: Outside (but a small plot in the castle in the future,too, would be cool)
Accepted!

Name: Kingalric3

Minecraft Exp: Two years of role-play, hardcore, and PVP

Herocraft Exp: I've been playing off and on looking for a town that will stay stable.

Spec or intended spec: I am nearly a master warrior then I will switch to a healer to master cleric. I am also a mastered crafter on my way to mastering smith.

Current level: Sixteen nearly seventeen

What do you like to do: Build, mine, support healing, preparing, strategics , and wandering.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good work ethics, building, hard work, and support class, and an ability to gather friends.

Past Cities/Towns: Solaris and Newerth last time I played.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I stopped playing for a few months, the server was lagging too bad on my old computer, I have a new computer and i'm ready to play.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I am.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I do and can.

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Either is fine, I have multiple friends who will be joining as well if possible, therefore a barracks type house would be most suitable.
Accepted!

Name: Matt and MebsArk

Minecraft Exp: Playing it since it wasn't popular, so I'm pretty experienced. Probably about a few months of total play time.

Herocraft Exp: Just joined a few days ago, but Kingalric3 has been chatting with me and my friends on skype and has taught me a LOT about the server so far. I'm also writing this now after staying up 24 hours playing HeroCraft.

Spec or intended spec: DreadKnight and Mason

Current level: Warrior level 10 and Crafter level 8

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy building nice looking building and I am VERY good at PvP in minecraft. I also enjoy being a mason from the looks of the profession.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Great PvPer and loyalty. Loyalty is what I always

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None on HeroCraft

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I don't mind but as I said earlier in this app, I am not too shabby at building nice things.
Accepted!

Name:ThatDumbManatee

Minecraft Exp:3 years

Herocraft Exp:1 month

Spec or intended spec:Wizard/Enchanter

Current level:8

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)I am a caster, I build, I mine, I decorate.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:Casting capabilities, new builder, okay pvp.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside Inside perferred, but I dont really care. I am trying to get in with a group.
Aaaaaaceeepteeed!

Name: TNWilliams789

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft since about September of 2010, but my experience with multiplayer servers is around June of 2011.

Herocraft Exp: My friend Kingalric3 showed me this server, and I've been playing it since about last night.

Spec or intended spec: Samurai and Miner

Current level: Warrrior: Lvl 8, Crafter, Crafter: Lvl 5.

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to build structures, and I also like to PvP and mine.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can bring some good buildings and some good PvP skills.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Again, never been in a town.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I understand.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes, I am prepared.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I understand.

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? It doesn't matter, but if I had to choose, inside.
Accepted!

Name: Minecraft Name= SeanODO7 regular name=Sean

Minecraft Exp: been playing since June 2012

Herocraft Exp: Been playing for a week

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Enchanter

Current level: 13 rogue, 10 crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) PvP and mine

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been removed

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Doesn't matter but prefer inside with my group of 8 friends
Accepted!

To the people who are accepted:
get with Ropsux, EtKEnn, NamelessFreak or me in game for chat info plot and other..

Reminding of the weekly tax of 20c, so we can pay the town upkeep on 400c.

If you got any questions, don't hensitate to ask them, cause one stupid question is better than one stupid mistake..

Name: Minecraft Name= iNTenZe_creeper regular name=Robert Yanez

Minecraft Exp: been playing since July 2012

Herocraft Exp: few days mineing a lot and been grouping with my friends mebsark kingalric

Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer, miner

Current level: 7 Caster, 13 crafter

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) pvp, pve, building, mineing, and group up

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? dosent matter for me I just want to help

Name: CharlieHorse23
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing since 2010.
Herocraft Exp: 3 days.
Spec or intended spec: Cleric, and Alchemist
Current level: Healer Level 4. Crafter Level 9
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I am very fond of alchemy, and making large quantities of potions. (Also making redstone contraptions, so I shall alternate between alchemist and engineer in the future.)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Creating lots of potions, and gathering many materials. (I am very active, on every day, and planning to be on every day.)
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) N/A
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have not been forcibly removed from a town, because I have not previously been in a town.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Indeed.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed.
Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I would prefer outside, but either is fine.