• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Camelot{NOT RECRUITING}

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
When we ask for special code, we do not mean the HC special code.
We got our own code hidden in the first post in the thread (so you need to read it)..
(you do not need to read the history).
Deadmanchicken

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Deadmanchicken
Minecraft Exp:since 1.8.1 so around 3 years
Herocraft Exp:1-2 weeks
Spec or intended spec:necromancer
Current level:7
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)er in real life gaming and reading, if in minecraft mining and farming
What strengths do you bring to the town?: mining
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) none
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):not been in one
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?yes
Special Code:E-clips sux
Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?inside if thats okay with you
Accepted!
Talk to EtKEnn, Ropsux, NamelessFreak or me in game for chat info, a plot (witch is free inside and outside), and other info...

And, sorry for not being able to answer your /tell's in game yesterday, but I was running around and doing some PVP..

TrellX

Dirt
Name: TrellX

Minecraft Exp: Since Beta 1.5_01

Herocraft Exp: 2 days

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon

Current level: 4

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)
IRL: Gaming, TV
Minecraft: Using Redstone, Building, Mining, PvP or PvE

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
Redstone usage, Building, Mining

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Nope

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?
Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?
Absolutely

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?
Yes

Special Code:
E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?
Inside would be great, but that is up to you

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Name:
MultiHeartGold

Minecraft Exp:
Almost 2 years

Herocraft Exp:
A bit over half year

Spec or intended spec:
Bard/Smith currently

Current level:
20/60

I like to derp around and sometimes go PVP and raid

Bard somgs, humor and other fun

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)
Dragon: Canterlot, Oblivion
Bastion: Camelot (twice), Verstad

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
I havent been forcibly removed

Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?
Yes

Yes

Special Code:
E-clips sux

Castle

Name:
sports4life732

Minecraft Exp:
I've been playing minecraft on and off since alpha. I have been active the past year or so.

Herocraft Exp:
Roughly 1 week, and so far I'm loving it. I am more dedicated to playing on this server than any other I've played on before.

Spec or intended spec:
Ninja, Miner - Although I need some advice on what spec is right for my style of play, so this may change.

Current level:
Level 21 Crafter, 12 Rogue

I love to PVP & Mine.

A sense of humor, a kind personality, willingness to assist newcomers and anyone who needs it. I am a pretty dedicated player, and while I can't stay on for long periods of time at once, I log on very regularly to play for at least a little while.

Not applicable. As I said I have only played for a week, and this is the first town I have applied to, as it was suggested to me in /ch re.

Haven't gotten the chance to be removed, as I haven't ever been in a town :)

I do, my lord.

I am, my lord.

I do my lord, I can my lord.

Special Code:
E-clips sux
Preferably in the castle, but I really just need a sense of security. A place to store my items while I go out would make training my combat class much less risky.

Diegorser

Dirt
Name:
Diegorser
Minecraft Exp:
1 1/2 years
Herocraft Exp:
about 2 days .-.
Spec or intended spec:
Samurai, Smith
Current level:
5 Warrior, 5 Crafter
Building, destroying, raiding other towns (If REALLY needed) and organising (Duels, games, etc.)
None at this moment, except a great thirst for building and motivation to become a lot stronger.
None.
I haven't.
I do.
Yes.
Yes.
Special Code:
HCD9
I don't mind.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name:
sports4life732

Minecraft Exp:
I've been playing minecraft on and off since alpha. I have been active the past year or so.

Herocraft Exp:
Roughly 1 week, and so far I'm loving it. I am more dedicated to playing on this server than any other I've played on before.

Spec or intended spec:
Ninja, Miner - Although I need some advice on what spec is right for my style of play, so this may change.

Current level:
Level 21 Crafter, 12 Rogue

I love to PVP & Mine.

A sense of humor, a kind personality, willingness to assist newcomers and anyone who needs it. I am a pretty dedicated player, and while I can't stay on for long periods of time at once, I log on very regularly to play for at least a little while.

Not applicable. As I said I have only played for a week, and this is the first town I have applied to, as it was suggested to me in /ch re.

Haven't gotten the chance to be removed, as I haven't ever been in a town :)

I do, my lord.

I am, my lord.

I do my lord, I can my lord.

Special Code:
E-clips sux
Preferably in the castle, but I really just need a sense of security. A place to store my items while I go out would make training my combat class much less risky.
sports4life732, accepted!
Talk with EtKEnn, Ropsux, NamelessFreak or me in game for info, a plot, chat info and general info.
(sorry for the late reply.

Name:
Diegorser
Minecraft Exp:
1 1/2 years
Herocraft Exp:
about 2 days .-.
Spec or intended spec:
Samurai, Smith
Current level:
5 Warrior, 5 Crafter
Building, destroying, raiding other towns (If REALLY needed) and organising (Duels, games, etc.)
None at this moment, except a great thirst for building and motivation to become a lot stronger.
None.
I haven't.
I do.
Yes
Yes.
Special Code:
HCD9
I don't mind.

Diegorser when we say "special code" we didn't mean the HC special code, but rather the one we got in our town thread main post (OP).

Nellerz

Wood
Name: Nell​

Minecraft Exp: Started playing early Alpha days

Herocraft Exp: Have been playing on HC for more than a year now. I have the veteran title. Was active member of V101 During Sanctum map and D101 During Zeal map.

Spec or intended spec: Paladin/ Farmer

Current level: Lvl 14 warrior/ Lvl 23 Farmer ( can summon chickens )

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to build mostly and collect and help others, I enjoy being part of a town and I enjoy the safety it offers.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a great team player, very helpful and will defend my town till death (or several deaths). I also enjoy town projects and always like things tidy.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): Vault 101, District 101, Christmas town briefly but became inactive over the summer months (wont happen again)

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed I can. I can offer references, Just ask MajorasMask

Special Code: E-clips sux.

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I'm not sure. wherever suits the town members best.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name:
Diegorser
Minecraft Exp:
1 1/2 years
Herocraft Exp:
about 2 days .-.
Spec or intended spec:
Samurai, Smith
Current level:
5 Warrior, 5 Crafter
None.
I haven't.
I do.
Yes.
Yes.
Special Code:
HCD9
I don't mind.
Since I know you from In Game, i'll go ahead and accept you even though the special code isn't the same as the special key :p (The Special code is something we made up to make sure people read our Knight's Code)
Name: Nell

Herocraft Exp: Have been playing on HC for more than a year now. I have the veteran title. Was active member of V101 During Sanctum map and D101 During Zeal map.

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to build mostly and collect and help others, I enjoy being part of a town and I enjoy the safety it offers.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a great team player, very helpful and will defend my town till death (or several deaths). I also enjoy town projects and always like things tidy.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): Vault 101, District 101, Christmas town briefly but became inactive over the summer months (wont happen again)

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed I can. I can offer references, Just ask MajorasMask

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I'm not sure. wherever suits the town members best.
Looks good! You being a veteran aswell gives me no choice but to accept you :p Get with Me, EvilThor, Ropsux or NamelessFreak In Game for info and stuff.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Nell​

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I'm not sure. wherever suits the town members best.​
Accepted,
Talked to you in game.

Diegorser

Dirt
Since I know you from In Game, i'll go ahead and accept you even though the special code isn't the same as the special key :p (The Special code is something we made up to make sure people read our Knight's Code)

Looks good! You being a veteran aswell gives me no choice but to accept you :p Get with Me, EvilThor, Ropsux or NamelessFreak In Game for info and stuff.
Lol, I'm such an idiot xD
E-clips sux! Also, bros.

RingSting

Dirt
e-cName: Peter Bennett

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Just joined, but Mistii is a friend and is already in the Camelot

Spec or intended spec:
Rogue/Ranger - Miner

Current level: 0 - Just whitelisted

I like PvP'ing, Mining, and Building

I am great at defence, not bad with redstone either, not to mention I am loyal, kind and friendly

Yes, I have read the towns code

Oh hell yeah!!! No one getting in our town, lol

I do. I can and I WILL!

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):
E-clips sux

I am easy, I am currently a peasant so the pig's den will do for now! :D

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
e-cName: Peter Bennett

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Just joined, but Mistii is a friend and is already in the Camelot

Spec or intended spec:
Rogue/Ranger - Miner

Current level: 0 - Just whitelisted

I like PvP'ing, Mining, and Building

I am great at defence, not bad with redstone either, not to mention I am loyal, kind and friendly

Yes, I have read the towns code

Oh hell yeah!!! No one getting in our town, lol

I do. I can and I WILL!

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):
E-clips sux

I am easy, I am currently a peasant so the pig's den will do for now! :D
Accepted due to the good words about you from mistii.
Take contact in game.

weegill

Dirt
Name: Matthew

Minecraft Exp: Played since Beta

Herocraft Exp: Started Today :D

Spec or intended spec: Healer / Undecided secondary

Current level: 2 ;)

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build, mine, defeat the scourge of the underworld.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Loyal, Hard working, Team Player, Can build just about anything.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) n/a

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? With my Life

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yeah

Special Code: E-clips sux

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Where ever i can set up my tent, is fine by me.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Matthew

Minecraft Exp: Played since Beta

Herocraft Exp: Started Today :D

Spec or intended spec: Healer / Undecided secondary

Current level: 2 ;)

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build, mine, defeat the scourge of the underworld.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Loyal, Hard working, Team Player, Can build just about anything.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) n/a

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? With my Life

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yeah

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? Where ever i can set up my tent, is fine by me.
Accepted, take contact in game.
Heard good stuff about you from mistii.

Name: Kyle (IGN: MacNCheeze210)

Minecraft Exp: Alpha stages, forget the versions. Guarantee on Beta 1.6.6

Herocraft Exp: About a year I'd have to estimate. I am getting back into it after my old laptop died.

Spec or intended spec: I am doing the rogue, and I am not sure about the next step yet.

Current level: 20, bordering 21

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like hunting (Materials, animals... travelers with no intention of visiting Camelot) and I can do rather repetitive drone like chores as well. I have a LOT of free time on my hands. I also can do just about anything to be honest, not boasting. I have a general understanding of all of minecrafts mechanics and most of herocrafts.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Loyalty, Dedication, A fear to our foes. In addition to the spoils from aforementioned "hobbies"

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I have only lived on my lonesome.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, sir.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do understand, and I accept them with honor.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? As many times as it takes :)

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I will with every grain of honor in me.

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside? I would love a little hovel inside, however most of my operations may leave me outside the castle.

Would you all be in the need for a court wizard or some-such? I am looking to build a large wizard tower to house all the magelets and casters who need a place to stay, but I feel like starting a new town for that would be silly. It does not need to be inside the city, I just want to be friends/part with a faction. Its likely to be built on a hill somewhere