• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
Name: MAGYAR12
Minecraft Exp: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha version. I love the game and all of it's aspects, no matter how bad people tell me the graphics are :p
Herocraft Exp: I've been playing Herocraft since about halfway through Zeal. Back then I was just learning the basics of Herocraft. As of now I have a large general understanding of Herocraft. Last map I was a town mayor for Gallifrey, the town was mostly just for me and my real life friends. We were about to upgrade to a Town past a hamlet right before the new map was announced.
Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/ Enchanter
Current level: 18/34
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy raiding, pvping, and helping others within my community.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I think I can bring my helpful nature to the town. No matter what somebody wants I will most of the time go out of my way to help allies in need. I am a decent pvper if leveled properly. I also can bring my previous townspeople as more Knights of Camelot! (If you so choose to accept them)
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) This map? Im friends with people from Paragon but I was never part of their town.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: MAGYAR12
Minecraft Exp: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha version. I love the game and all of it's aspects, no matter how bad people tell me the graphics are :p
Herocraft Exp: I've been playing Herocraft since about halfway through Zeal. Back then I was just learning the basics of Herocraft. As of now I have a large general understanding of Herocraft. Last map I was a town mayor for Gallifrey, the town was mostly just for me and my real life friends. We were about to upgrade to a Town past a hamlet right before the new map was announced.
Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/ Enchanter
Current level: 18/34
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy raiding, pvping, and helping others within my community.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I think I can bring my helpful nature to the town. No matter what somebody wants I will most of the time go out of my way to help allies in need. I am a decent pvper if leveled properly. I also can bring my previous townspeople as more Knights of Camelot! (If you so choose to accept them)
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) This map? Im friends with people from Paragon but I was never part of their town.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Accepted!
This is a great app, and I look forward to having you as a part of this mini community :)
If anyone of your previous townies want to join, just make them apply (a good word is always helpfully).

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys....... You all do know Truelinko had his laptop taken from him and given to his older brother (Who is going to university). He has 2 laptops that don't work and a desktop that doesn't work. So he will be innactive for a while :((

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I planned to try spec this weekend, but i'll be out this weekend instead. No playing for me then :/ See you all In Game on Monday/Sunday night.

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Name: Cupcakes_o_death (choosen by little brother)
Minecraft Exp: Played since alpha
Herocraft Exp: One week as of today!
Spec or intended spec: ATM Rogue, eventually ranger. Also im a crafter but will be an alchemist.
Current level: 19 and 24
What do you like to do: For now, explore this whole new class system and such, so leveling. I also like to help with building things and honostly pvp, but only if its defending town or killing jerks.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being new I cant really boast any skills, I will do my best to help around though, even if its just mining up materials for you guys.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Absolutely
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed good sir!

Also sorry for reposting but its been a few days and no one answered yes or no. Also I would prefer here not Paragon.

Name: CrimsonKame
Minecraft Exp: playing since alpha, also played and dominated tekkit version
Herocraft Exp: getting the hang of it, just recently started
Spec or intended spec: Healer, going for mystic
Current level: 5 :D
What do you like to do: Help with pvp when I can, and build things
What strengths do you bring to the town?: great at gathering materials and building for hours on end
Past Cities/Towns: none D:
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Heck, yes!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, indeed

Aquanaut

Coal
Name: Aquanaut89
Minecraft Exp: 2 years?
Herocraft Exp: around 1 year
Spec or intended spec: Warrior > Paladin
Current level: Warrior lvl 3 (just started on new map)
What do you like to do: Raids, Hunting, Farming, Mining, Building, anything really.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Architecture, loyalty, hard mining, and laughter.
Past Cities/Towns: Always preferred Hermit-style until now.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

LapisBlade

Wood
Name: LapisBlade
Minecraft Exp: 2-3 years
Herocraft Exp: Since Dragongarde
Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer
Current level: 9
What do you like to do: I like to PVP (And I'm very good at it), and I like to build stuff for my town.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Super PVP skills :D and in general someone who is friendly and helpful to his town members
Past Cities/Towns: N/A But my brother goldenshibby tells me that Canterlot was a good town
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yea
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yeh