• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yep, getting tired of having to deal with raiders who have their specs while we are still in our base paths.
Time to level, build houses and have fun! My family is getting a new Router, the old one is broken somehow so I can barely use the internet or any program that needs internet connection :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So how long till you can play HC again?
I'll be around, my internet still works a few times a day (Like, it's possible to play Minecraft and even use servers a few times when noone else in the house is using the internet)

donaldmax1

Soulsand
Raid by Falker last night. I found it funny that there trying a TNT cannon.
4gvTh.png

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Raid by Falker last night. I found it funny that there trying a TNT cannon.
4gvTh.png
I find it pathetic how he is trying to destroy such an architecture magnificence. We should fill that empty space around the city with lava or water :3

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I find it pathetic how he is trying to destroy such an architecture magnificence. We should fill that empty space around the city with lava or water :3
We'd need to take away all the lava in Nether (considering we'd even get there). Also, did he take away that cannon? Because I think you arent allowed to build next to towns.

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Name: Cupcakes_o_death (choosen by little brother)
Minecraft Exp: Played since alpha
Herocraft Exp: One week as of today!
Spec or intended spec: ATM Rogue, eventually ranger. Also im a crafter but will be an alchemist.
Current level: 19 and 24
What do you like to do: For now, explore this whole new class system and such, so leveling. I also like to help with building things and honostly pvp, but only if its defending town or killing jerks.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being new I cant really boast any skills, I will do my best to help around though, even if its just mining up materials for you guys.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Absolutely
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed good sir!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Cupcakes_o_death (choosen by little brother)
Minecraft Exp: Played since alpha
Herocraft Exp: One week as of today!
Spec or intended spec: ATM Rogue, eventually ranger. Also im a crafter but will be an alchemist.
Current level: 19 and 24
What do you like to do: For now, explore this whole new class system and such, so leveling. I also like to help with building things and honostly pvp, but only if its defending town or killing jerks.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being new I cant really boast any skills, I will do my best to help around though, even if its just mining up materials for you guys.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Absolutely
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed good sir!
Nice application, i'm considering it :)

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Canterlot was much more of a catchy name, everytime I say Camelot to someone, it ends up as "Canterlot". It'll be a while until I'm used to the name.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I always accidently said Camelot for Canterlot, because my frst town was Camelot (In Zeal)