• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: okmn20
Minecraft Exp:2 years
Herocraft Exp:about a week maybe week and a half
Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer(still looking into each class but really like this one)
Current level:caster 16 | crafter 13
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to pvp, Play minecraft or other games with my friends, Learn new fun things, and Help others :)
What strengths do you bring to the town?:I will bring my pvp skills, have patience and can help supply items if needed, and i like to help others.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)none
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?yes

P.S. Sorry i missed that area

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
As I owe it to the Mayor, it could be put into taxes.
Not at all, it's his personal money that he lend you. If you put it in town tax, it's a donation, not a payment for your debt. You can pay millejinta when he gets back from Spain

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Not at all, it's his personal money that he lend you. If you put it in town tax, it's a donation, not a payment for your debt. You can pay millejinta when he gets back from Spain
Guys, Next time try not to have vacations that colide :p We can't lose both of you!!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Judge, stop being addicted or i'll have to make a few players tempoary leaders. (I can't make Council members without mille, but since all Council is gone, I need someone to have the power in Camelot)

To all town Veterans: Could you guys just oversee that people follow the rules? If anything special happens, PM me on the forums.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Judge, stop being addicted or i'll have to make a few players tempoary leaders. (I can't make Council members without mille, but since all Council is gone, I need someone to have the power in Camelot)

To all town Veterans: Could you guys just oversee that people follow the rules? If anything special happens, PM me on the forums.
I'm not gone, i was on for at least 1 1/2 hours today.
I have been logging in to make sure everything is ok at least once a day but sometimes i log in and nobody is online.

(Also this weekend it was my grandads birthday so we had a BBQ at my house, BBQ's at my house literaly means old people on a karaoke all night. That's why i wasn't online on Saturday.)

Also etk is right, as long as we have a vet online we are fine they all have some common sense and don't charge at 55 pyromancers @Bingy1218 @Cupcakesofdeath

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not gone, i was on for at least 1 1/2 hours today (Which is longer than you are normally on for ).
I have been logging in to make sure everything is ok at least once a day but sometimes i log in and nobody is online.

(Also this weekend it was my grandads birthday so we had a BBQ at my house, BBQ's at my house literaly means old people on a karaoke all night. That's why i wasn't online on Saturday.)

Also etk is right, as long as we have a vet online we are fine they all have some common sense and don't charge at 55 pyromancers @Bingy1218 @Cupcakesofdeath

Ult was at Alton towers this weekend so he hasn't been on because of that. @Bingy1218 @lhatchy1 @UltimateOptics @Kam744 You brits now what i'm talking about :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1349042096,1349042040][/DOUBLEPOST]The second post (294) was supposed to be a edit not a reply :p

Name: Brennaminimus
Minecraft Exp: about 8 months
Herocraft Exp: about 20 minutes
Spec or intended spec: Caster and eventually looking at a wizard
Current level: 2
What do you like to do: I like supporting others, and building up great ideas. I'd love to smash some punks too
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Hard working attitude and a commitment to success.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes. Don't steal, be polite, be a mature human being
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? You bet I am
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes and yes
I know I look like a weakling noob but Game_Machine is my Brother and current mentor on the game and I am looking for a place to belong. I have a lot of skills to bring and a good commitment to success.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Brennaminimus Accepted! You have a great app and a brother in the town. Get with me or @judgedread540 In Game for a Town invite and region access. I'll try to be a bit more online, but I swear to God lag gonna kill me like it did yesterday. Can't wait to get back home.

Sammylad298

Stone
thanks to that pic i have returned to my town![DOUBLEPOST=1349377401,1349376279][/DOUBLEPOST]bingy just killed me i told him i was part of camelot before