• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

IGN: Zniloww
Age/Timezone: 13 ,US
Referals: darkstar242,sw1n3
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I just joined the server :p
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Sw1n3 asked me to join,me and him know each other and suggested i join it (not irl though we talk on skype)
How can you help out the town: If something needs to be built mined or anything ill be happy to help
What do you want from the town: Just kindness when or if i can join
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Right now im a caster and crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I would say about two and a half :3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im familiar with the heroes plugin so i wont be needing much help and this isnt such a good reason but i think you should accept me since im a kind good player and i love pvp :3 (again sw1n3 and darkstar242 suggested i joined once my appplication was accepted on the forumns)im sorry im a pretty low level and that this is almost the same exact thread i posted a while ago :p
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for about 3 years and its an awesome game until i found out about the heroes plugin which was amazingly interesting so i tryed out a few servers and they were great so now that i play this server i'de like to enjoy it by being in your town with sw1n3 and darkstar242.I really hope i get accepted to this town soon so i may play and level with my two friends and have a nice cozy place like your town belegost thank you.

IGN: Amurthy360
Age/Timezone: 15, Eastern Standard Time
Referals: Bfittipaldi, Flamex1234
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I wasn't in any towns this is my first one!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it looks like a cool town and I want to check it out. I heard a lot of good things about Belegost.
How can you help out the town: By being a great cummunity member! .
What do you want from the town: A safe place to store my items.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue - Ninja
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 2 and a half hours. Sometimes more!
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a good crafter. Also I think I would make a great person to join the Belegost cummunity.
Tell us about yourself: I've had minecraft for a while now...Also my specialty is redstone. Also I'm a really good miner and crafter!
Did you read the rules: Yes!
I'm not really sure... should we accept him? Haxnn

IGN: Zniloww
Age/Timezone: 13 ,US
Referals: darkstar242,sw1n3
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I just joined the server :p
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Sw1n3 asked me to join,me and him know each other and suggested i join it (not irl though we talk on skype)
How can you help out the town: If something needs to be built mined or anything ill be happy to help
What do you want from the town: Just kindness when or if i can join
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Right now im a caster and crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I would say about two and a half :3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im familiar with the heroes plugin so i wont be needing much help and this isnt such a good reason but i think you should accept me since im a kind good player and i love pvp :3 (again sw1n3 and darkstar242 suggested i joined once my appplication was accepted on the forumns)im sorry im a pretty low level and that this is almost the same exact thread i posted a while ago :p
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for about 3 years and its an awesome game until i found out about the heroes plugin which was amazingly interesting so i tryed out a few servers and they were great so now that i play this server i'de like to enjoy it by being in your town with sw1n3 and darkstar242.I really hope i get accepted to this town soon so i may play and level with my two friends and have a nice cozy place like your town belegost thank you.

Some minor punctuation errors and grammar, but accepted. I know dark and swine work together a lot, so ref-feral is true. Get to Haxnn, Kourne, LookAnOwl, or siL3eNtHarPy_00 in game to get added.

What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I wasn't in any towns this is my first one!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it looks like a cool town and I want to check it out. I heard a lot of good things about Belegost.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 2 and a half hours. Sometimes more!
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a good crafter. Also I think I would make a great person to join the Belegost cummunity.
Tell us about yourself: I've had minecraft for a while now...Also my specialty is redstone. Also I'm a really good miner and crafter!
Referall is real, accepted

Grump

Stone
IGN: Grump
Age/Timezone: 22, and whichever time zone Germany is in. I'm familiar with EST times though.
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in one.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems to match the feel I'm looking for. The initial post also hints at help being needed. Once I learn my way around, I'd like to help as work becomes available.
How can you help out the town: I don't really know what the current needs are - I'm fairly flexible though, just don't ask me to do any complicated redstone gadgets.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to stay, more or less. Making friends would be nice too though.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger (might switch to Bard if needed), Farmer.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-5, depending on work load.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I have an awesome pirate skin. Sadly, I don't have enough logged time on the server to give any real reason yet :(
Tell us about yourself: I'm an international volunteer worker going through an internship in Germany, so my schedule might be a little whack for a bit. I enjoy teamwork, feeling useful, benevolence, farming, and cut-throat coordinated PVP that ruthlessly murders opposition. I'm still new to the server, but not new to MMO RPG/Economy/PVP/Faction servers in any sense.
Did you read the rules: Yes, along with the rest of the post :)

IGN: 70lbsofdoom
Age/Timezone: 14/Pacific
Referals: Haxnn
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None so far
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I am near it, and i want to contribute to the community.
How can you help out the town: I can construct walls and defenses, as well as mine materials and provide food to members of the town
What do you want from the town: Protection and assistance
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am going to be Paladin and Engineer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Week: 1-2 Weekend: 2-10
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because i can really help the town grow and be successful.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14 years old and i live in las vegas. I go to a magnet school for math and science, and participate in yearly enginnering challanges (world-wide), and has goten second place in the world in 2009.
Did you read the rules: Yes

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Grump
Age/Timezone: 22, and whichever time zone Germany is in. I'm familiar with EST times though.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in one.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems to match the feel I'm looking for. The initial post also hints at help being needed. Once I learn my way around, I'd like to help as work becomes available.
How can you help out the town: I don't really know what the current needs are - I'm fairly flexible though, just don't ask me to do any complicated redstone gadgets.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to stay, more or less. Making friends would be nice too though.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger (might switch to Bard if needed), Farmer.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-5, depending on work load.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I have an awesome pirate skin. Sadly, I don't have enough logged time on the server to give any real reason yet :(
Tell us about yourself: I'm an international volunteer worker going through an internship in Germany, so my schedule might be a little whack for a bit. I enjoy teamwork, feeling useful, benevolence, farming, and cut-throat coordinated PVP that ruthlessly murders opposition. I'm still new to the server, but not new to MMO RPG/Economy/PVP/Faction servers in any sense.
Did you read the rules: Yes, along with the rest of the post :)
IGN: 70lbsofdoom
Age/Timezone: 14/Pacific
Referals: Haxnn
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None so far
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I am near it, and i want to contribute to the community.
How can you help out the town: I can construct walls and defenses, as well as mine materials and provide food to members of the town
What do you want from the town: Protection and assistance
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am going to be Paladin and Engineer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Week: 1-2 Weekend: 2-10
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because i can really help the town grow and be successful.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14 years old and i live in las vegas. I go to a magnet school for math and science, and participate in yearly enginnering challanges (world-wide), and has goten second place in the world in 2009.
Did you read the rules: Yes

Accepted! PLease get with me, siL3eNtHarPy_00 or Kourne ingame.

I am so sorry for the lateness... Haxnn was SUPPOSE to respond to my other ppst i put, nonetheless, accepted get to me, Haxnn, or Kourne ingame to be added. Ugh, nvm.. I got confused -.- forum name is Anish but IGN for application is different...

To whom it may concern,

I am sorry to say that I will not be coming onto the Herocraft server as often as I wish to. I ask that my Residency be revoked and my items in my chest, placed in the North end Donation chest. I Thank you all for accepting me in the first place, but I can not be on enough to really help with anything.

So, please. Take away my permissions to your Town, and do with my room as you see fit.

-GreenKoopaBros​

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am trying to get the Belegost trailer done this week. It should be great.

EasX

Stone
IGN: EasX
Age/Timezone: 16/-5:00 GMT
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I used to be in a town called "Eclipse". I soon found out they were immature and I left them. I then joined a nice town called "Panorama" and sticked with it till the map reset.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I am looking for a nice, stable town that is organized. I am very interested in the lore of the town and I would like to be part of such an awesome community.
How can you help out the town: I can provide several things such as materials, defense, and helping anyone who needs help.
What do you want from the town: All I ask is for a nice place to settle and a community who will treat me with respect.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I plan on becoming a Pyromancer and I am still deciding between a Merchant or Alchemist.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can be on Herocraft every weekday at around 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. On weekends, I can be on from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel like I can contribute greatly to the community and help out with town projects and concerns any citizens have.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and Herocraft since April. I used to be a Cleric, but I have decided to change pace. I have been accepted to very big building servers such as "The Voxel Box". On weekdsays and in the Summer, I like to go to a sailing camp and race with friends. PvP has to be one of my favorite things in Minecraft, but I enjoy building just as much. I also love the color green :).
Did you read the rules: Yup!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: EasX
Age/Timezone: 16/-5:00 GMT
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I used to be in a town called "Eclipse". I soon found out they were immature and I left them. I then joined a nice town called "Panorama" and sticked with it till the map reset.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I am looking for a nice, stable town that is organized. I am very interested in the lore of the town and I would like to be part of such an awesome community.
How can you help out the town: I can provide several things such as materials, defense, and helping anyone who needs help.
What do you want from the town: All I ask is for a nice place to settle and a community who will treat me with respect.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I plan on becoming a Pyromancer and I am still deciding between a Merchant or Alchemist.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can be on Herocraft every weekday at around 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. On weekends, I can be on from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel like I can contribute greatly to the community and help out with town projects and concerns any citizens have.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and Herocraft since April. I used to be a Cleric, but I have decided to change pace. I have been accepted to very big building servers such as "The Voxel Box". On weekdsays and in the Summer, I like to go to a sailing camp and race with friends. PvP has to be one of my favorite things in Minecraft, but I enjoy building just as much. I also love the color green :).
Did you read the rules: Yup!

Accepted! Get with me, Kourne, siL3eNtHarPy_00 or LookAnOwl ingame for everything you need.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I shall return to all of you after today, had a really busy week and today I just need to eat tons of cake. :p

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm gonna be gone for around 5 days. I'll try to check the forums every so often. See ya all later!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The bearded pony thing is back!!!! Today will forever be known as "Bearded pony day (Or Kourne's birthday)"!

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Bfit, in 5 days upon your return, I expect you to begin a noble quest to finish designing your noble plot...