• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: VIzzirgrizzIV
Age: 13 (14 soon) I might not be 16 but i think i have the maturity to join a town & be responsible about it.
How long have you been whitelisted?: Around 11 months+
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I play every day 30+ mins because of school but on fridays & weekends I play way more.
What is/will be your class and profession?:I am a 65 ranger / and a 53 miner & 51 enchanter.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:I want to join silvermede for various reasons but mostly because of activeness in town , raiding, & nice people(great community)
Tell us about yourself: I like to help people when they need me i enjoy pvp-ing alot & donate to town.
Will you obey our town rules? Always will.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You say this is why you joined Silvermede but then left like two days later... Random leaving is random.
"You have been kicked from Silvermede" is the message I received when logging in a last time before this school semester. I assumed I was kicked because I had announced my leave from Herocraft (Due to school) the night before in my absence thread on the forums.

I never got around in game to ask for the exact reason, so I sticked with my assumption of being kicked to inactivity.

koen31

TNT
"You have been kicked from Silvermede" is the message I received when logging in a last time before this school semester. I assumed I was kicked because I had announced my leave from Herocraft (Due to school) the night before in my absence thread on the forums.

I never got around in game to ask for the exact reason, so I sticked with my assumption of being kicked to inactivity.
Ah, I was unaware.

Variently

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name:Variently
How long have you been whitelisted?:Yes
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?ALOT!
What is/will be your class and profession?:paladin and Smith/Merchant
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:Because i used to be part of Defiance. And now i want a more active town
Tell us about yourself: I'm a town friend :) Been since before it was a town.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

SneekyPete

Gold
In-game name: SneekyPete
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since Jan 14, 2011
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Just started again so hopefully a few hours a day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Rogue/ undecided
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Active, and friendly community
Tell us about yourself: I go to college and love playing all sorts of video games.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

Rugdoctor

Stone
In-game name:rugdoc95
How long have you been whitelisted?: I belive over a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? As much as I can
What is/will be your class and profession?: Caster/ Miner or Scribe
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Me and my friends want to start playing here and we want to join a nice town with friendly people.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Kevin, I have had minecraft since 1.7.3 and I have played it almost religiously ever since. I a decent guy to get along with if you don't mess with me or my friends/allies. I am pretty decent at pvp and I love protecting people/Towns.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes, the rules seem fair.

luke1232d

Dirt
In-game name: luke1232d
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 3-6 hours
What is/will be your class and profession?: healer/ cleric or disciple
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: because my friend rugdoc95 told me how beautiful this town is and i would like to survive
Tell us about yourself: i am a 14 y/o male who loves to code java! i am agood builder! i love to mine and use redstone.
and i find my self good at minecraft
Will you obey our town rules?:yes

koen31

TNT
@luke1232d We have an age requirement of 16, but due to the fact that you are joining with 3 of your other friends I will make an exception. If any rules are broken you AND your friends will be held accountable. Accepted.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
in-game name: irishman81
How long have you been whitelisted?: 5 months
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 2-3 hours
What is/will be your class and profession?: Ranger, Miner(may switch to another in the future but to be decided)
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I would like to join this town because I would love to help contribute to a higher goal and to enjoy my time with friends in this town.
Tell us about yourself: I really enjoy building and mining. I would also really enjoy pvp-ing to help defend the town. A couple of my friends play on this server and I am encouraging them to apply for this town with me!
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes sir.

kjoseph98

TNT
I am one of irishman81's friends. My app:

Ign: kjoseph98
How long have you been whitelisted: 6 months
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft: 2-3 hours
What is/will be your class and profession: 47 wizard, 23 alchemist
Why do you want to join Silvermede: I want to be able to play with my friends, and I am a veteran in this game so I wish to help another town after having spent 4 months with the same already.
Tell us about yourself: I really enjoy helping with ideas, as well as contributing to battles and building. I also am a loyal follower to whatever I am a part of.
Will you obey our town rules: If you would have me, I would be glad to.

Status
Not open for further replies.