• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Going through my usual daily GW2 news stroll, I found this blog earlier on which having seen the Beta info, was quite refreshing to see. Although my predictions of release was a few months earlier to what has been said, I'm pumped as ever and should have enough time now to buy a new laptop before official release.

EDIT: Link is here for GW2 beta signup, go go go! (Now closed after 48 hours+ of being opened, they had over 1mil+ signups!)

EDIT2: Link here for information on pre-purchasing GW2!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I played the first one all expansion packs but EotN

I only ever bought EoTN but it was a good experience nonethless. I'm still trying to get 30 points for HoM which I do here and there haha, don't really care about it but it brings me back to GW1.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I have a some clan buddies who got all to max as well haha. I was thinking of buying the rest of the expansions before but I decided that 30 points was enough (and was possible with only GW + EoTN) so I left it at that.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I've decided on going as a Norn Warrior, 2H Hammer for those AoE slows and stuns for my clan - my main character anyway.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Human Mesmer for me. I loved Mesmer in GW1. Fucking with people is just so much fun. AAlllllmmmost went ranger, but Mesmer is just too cool.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Human Mesmer for me. I loved Mesmer in GW1. Fucking with people is just so much fun. AAlllllmmmost went ranger, but Mesmer is just too cool.

I hated versing Mesmer's, I was a W/R in GW1 and obviously being a primary melee class those Mesmer's screwed with us bad -_-

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Mmm, little Empathy, little Spirit Shackles. Good times, haha.