• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I was an interrupt ranger in Gw. I shut down every monk/ele/mesmer in sight and crippled everyone else while my team ripped them to shreds. Can't wait for GW2, so excited and have a few hundred loonies tucked away for the collectors edition.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I got a d-shot on a Prot Spirit once and nearly shit my pants, haha.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Rift team didnt have my support at launch, unfortunately. The game was extremely lacking. (WoW clone?)
Kinda, its a WoW clone up until lvl 50, the entire game is end game content, they dont even focus on the leveling at all. Most people dont even have alts because they have new major content every other month.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Rift is a WoW clone, it garnered a lot of interest especially from WoW players both current and former basically because it was a new game and it was enough to either switch for a while or stick with it.

kongrave

Portal
Can't wait for this game I really like that it isn't split into multiple servers/realms/worlds meaning It will be really easy to all get together with both friends irl and online :)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7