• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Uh wait for ps3 version or buy Pc version on realease so hard of a choice!

Obviously the PC version is the way to go (no offence to the console version) but it's obvious the console port won't release at the same time nor will have the ultimate dedication like the PC version! The article on WvW is very refreshing, I read it a couple of days ago and it was good to see a more in-depth approach to explain to us how it works etc.

Anywho March is nearly upon us, so hopefully we all get a taste in the Beta! Also, NCSoft has stated before that they take player gaming habits and lifestyle into account when deciding on releasing a game and it seems the ripe time for that would be Summer as apparently traffic on MMO servers seem to lessen then - Just another hint eh?

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I watched all TB's vids on guild wars 2 he has like 10 from PAX and Gamescon. I think its awesome that the Yogscast, TB, and Hannah's yogscast all love Guild wars 2, so when it comes out I am sure there will be tons of footage.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I watched all TB's vids on guild wars 2 he has like 10 from PAX and Gamescon. I think its awesome that the Yogscast, TB, and Hannah's yogscast all love Guild wars 2, so when it comes out I am sure there will be tons of footage.

Yeah I've been keeping up-to-date with the footage that gets released on YouTube. It was again, refreshing to see some latest footage and I can't wait till those public beta days pop open.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
All the latest articles, footage etc. on the beta has been interesting to read and watch. Can't wait for those public beta events to pop-up, I'd love to play! Also, lols at the Guru kids crying over the dungeon updates.