• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guardians of the Mountain] NEUTRAL [13]

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
  • What is your In-Game-Name: Kenneth_Chow
  • What is your timezone: PST
  • What is your class and profession? And the level of each: 60 Dragoon/60 Smith
  • Are you mainly a fighter or a builder: I'm a okay builder but not a pvper.
  • What do you feel you can contribute to this guild: Tons of resources if needed, cheap lwcs, money if needed, and i can also provide a personal channel if you don't have one.
  • How do you feel about paying taxes: Sure 10c isn't much
  • Why do you want to join this guild: Just wanted a guild to be in also because other SF members are in this guild.

Accepted, just wanna let you know that we are still leveling up our own class, since we didnt play for a long time yet, but you are welcome, i will add you to another guild convo, cause our current one is full. But you are in!

• What is your In-Game-Name: Kenneth_Chow
  • What is your timezone: PST
  • What is your class and profession? And the level of each: 60 Dragoon/60 Smith
  • Are you mainly a fighter or a builder: I'm a okay builder but not a pvper.
  • What do you feel you can contribute to this guild: Tons of resources if needed, cheap lwcs, money if needed, and i can also provide a personal channel if you don't have one.
  • How do you feel about paying taxes: Sure 10c isn't much
  • Why do you want to join this guild: Just wanted a guild to be in also because other SF members are in this guild.
:D It will be an honor to host a high ranking member of SkyForge in our guild! I will PM you with the coordinates.

Juliian_

Dirt
Application for entry:
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? Juliian_
  2. What is your timezone? AEST
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Rogue 5 and Crafter 1
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? By keeping raiders away and also gathering materials if needed
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I'm fine, I understand guilds need money to improve
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? Because I'm looking for a place to set my roots and I think this guild is where I can do it.

Application for entry:
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? Juliian_
  2. What is your timezone? AEST
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Rogue 5 and Crafter 1
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? By keeping raiders away and also gathering materials if needed
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I'm fine, I understand guilds need money to improve
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? Because I'm looking for a place to set my roots and I think this guild is where I can do it.

You do not appear to be Whitelisted. Please reapply once you are. We are located in Bastion, and you are useless there unless you are whitelisted. :p But other than that, you might want to level up a bit before applying again.

Juliian_

Dirt
You do not appear to be Whitelisted. Please reapply once you are. We are located in Bastion, and you are useless there unless you are whitelisted. :p But other than that, you might want to level up a bit before applying again.
I am whitelisted though[DOUBLEPOST=1361062680][/DOUBLEPOST]And what's the best possible way lvl up, because I haven't seen a single mob :(

I am whitelisted though[DOUBLEPOST=1361062680][/DOUBLEPOST]And what's the best possible way lvl up, because I haven't seen a single mob :(
Mobs spawn easily... are you in Bastion? And if you are whitelisted, explain this to me:
Herocraft - Minecraft RPG Server
No results found.
If you ARE whitelisted, could I have the link to the application?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Skyhigh, it appears that he/she is qhotelist, u ahouldnt only checkbin herocraft forum , u should also check in Minecraft forum too. Sorry for the harshness Juliana_ , u are accepted, join a town if u want a higher grade of protection. Join newerth or skyforge is much much better. So u are accepted awsum please add him/she to the convo please.[DOUBLEPOST=1361063664,1361063545][/DOUBLEPOST]White listed typo.

Skyhigh, it appears that he/she is qhotelist, u ahouldnt only checkbin herocraft forum , u should also check in Minecraft forum too. Sorry for the harshness Juliana_ , u are accepted, join a town if u want a higher grade of protection. Join newerth or skyforge is much much better. So u are accepted awsum please add him/she to the convo please.[DOUBLEPOST=1361063664,1361063545][/DOUBLEPOST]White listed typo.
Will add to convo.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? globjako2
  2. What is your timezone? Eastern US
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? 18 Crafter 10+ Paladin
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter! PvP is my thing!
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? Guarding, and obeying.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I feel that they are too low considering we get the first month free. I can fulfill the tax requirements easily.
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? I think that my friends and I, (who will be making separate applications) need some stability on this server. Just living in a mountain doesn't cut it for us.

Lol you said Juliana_! xD You mean Juliian_

1. What is your In-Game-Name? globjako2
  2. What is your timezone? Eastern US
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? 18 Crafter 10+ Paladin
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter! PvP is my thing!
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? Guarding, and obeying.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I feel that they are too low considering we get the first month free. I can fulfill the tax requirements easily.
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? I think that my friends and I, (who will be making separate applications) need some stability on this server. Just living in a mountain doesn't cut it for us.

:p You will be living in a mountain if you join us. But it's actually 3 different mountains, with tunnels connecting, multiple rooms, a mine, a lobby, a feast hall, a Pvp arena, a farm, an archery range....
You get the idea. But I like your app otherwise. Are you SURE you would be okay living in another mountain? If yes, please confirm.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
:p You will be living in a mountain if you join us. But it's actually 3 different mountains, with tunnels connecting, multiple rooms, a mine, a lobby, a feast hall, a Pvp arena, a farm, an archery range....
You get the idea. But I like your app otherwise. Are you SURE you would be okay living in another mountain? If yes, please confirm.
Haha! I guess I can deal with it!. [confirm]

ATTENTION!
There has been a change to the application. Newer applicants, pay no heed to the above applications, follow the one in the post. Thank you.

Today i was looking in the HC foruns and i decided 2 look 4 newbies in the guild so i could say them WC but in the 1st page when it showed the members i was not there why T_T