• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GG Pvp

Alright, so I recently returned to HeroCraft after the dungeons update. I been loving it, tons of fun. Been exploring the different playable classes, and recently reset to lvl 1 dreadknight. I walk out of spawn with all my shiny gear from when I was a lvl 50 bloodmage, and get gang banged by Munchlax and Pixyyy who are level 50, with 0 counter play or a chance to fight back. Now, I like pvp... I enjoy the kill or be killed close call survival. But when the rules allow for lvl 50s to attack level 1's, theres obviously a fair deal of unbalance... people wonder why the community is dying, then kill all the fresh people and drive them away. I'm permanently quitting herocraft until there's a system implemented that only allows pvp'ers to fight people plus or minus 10 levels... If they were level 10, I could at least survive / get away from the gank. But with trolls like these out there killing the community, it's no wonder the server is falling apart. It doesn't help that they exploited the fact that the lack of death chests with the current glitch meant they could instantly take all my items... Hopefully them exploiting that glitch gets them some kind of trouble. GG PvP... you're lack of refinement has driven away yet another potential regular to the community.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
i doubt you would have got away beig 10 more levels higher, fact you quit over one death means u r an angry mineman and should go play terraria

i doubt you would have got away beig 10 more levels higher, fact you quit over one death means u r an angry mineman and should go play terraria
I dont care if someone kills me fair and square, I'm all about pvp. I NOT for 2 level 50's ganking a couple level 1's to abuse the current glitch and exploit it to steal all our gear. Learn to read the whole post.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Or possibly, you could suck it up and continue leveling. The majority of dungeons you'd be leveling in are PvP-disabled for a reason. Go grind your levels, THEN you can fight back. If you need a place to store your things, apply for a town.

@jrr5556 The majority of Minecraft players these days follow his mentality. "Oh, I died, better quit!"

Point is, your carelessness in watching your back, as well as not keeping up with the fact that inside of spawn sits a portal to the first dungeon which is ALSO PvP-disabled, is what got you killed. If you had played in the past like you say, you'd know simply walking out of spawn with shiny gear is begging to have your items taken from you.

On a side note:
there's*, your*

Or possibly, you could suck it up and continue leveling. The majority of dungeons you'd be leveling in are PvP-disabled for a reason. Go grind your levels, THEN you can fight back. If you need a place to store your things, apply for a town.

@jrr5556 The majority of Minecraft players these days follow his mentality. "Oh, I died, better quit!"

Point is, your carelessness in watching your back, as well as not keeping up with the fact that inside of spawn sits a portal to the first dungeon which is ALSO PvP-disabled, is what got you killed. If you had played in the past like you say, you'd know simply walking out of spawn with shiny gear is begging to have your items taken from you.

On a side note:
there's*, your*
If it was about death, I'd have no issues. I calmed down about that, I'm pissed that they're exploiting the death chests not working to steal everything. And I fail to see how its careless not knowing that there's a tiny patch of "Wilds" zone between the necropolis dungeon and the pve protected town with the portal. And don't be a grammer nazi, it's forums, not an essay.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Alright, so I recently returned to HeroCraft after the dungeons update. I been loving it, tons of fun. Been exploring the different playable classes, and recently reset to lvl 1 dreadknight. I walk out of spawn with all my shiny gear from when I was a lvl 50 bloodmage, and get gang banged by Munchlax and Pixyyy who are level 50, with 0 counter play or a chance to fight back. Now, I like pvp... I enjoy the kill or be killed close call survival. But when the rules allow for lvl 50s to attack level 1's, theres obviously a fair deal of unbalance... people wonder why the community is dying, then kill all the fresh people and drive them away. I'm permanently quitting herocraft until there's a system implemented that only allows pvp'ers to fight people plus or minus 10 levels... If they were level 10, I could at least survive / get away from the gank. But with trolls like these out there killing the community, it's no wonder the server is falling apart. It doesn't help that they exploited the fact that the lack of death chests with the current glitch meant they could instantly take all my items... Hopefully them exploiting that glitch gets them some kind of trouble. GG PvP... you're lack of refinement has driven away yet another potential regular to the community.
I am sorry that your first experience on Herocraft wasn't enjoyable, I did not realize what levels we were caring or how beginner they were, we saw three people and decided to try and PvP, if you would like to come back on I would happily give you some supplies to start you off, I really hope that one PvP death will make you quit this great game. We also did not try to exploit the bug, we just wanted some PvP, if you were afraid about the bug I would not have logged in, especially since it happens to deaths by mobs too.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
If it was about death, I'd have no issues. I calmed down about that, I'm pissed that they're exploiting the death chests not working to steal everything
It is a current bug, and it is being looked into. Call it bad luck that you walked out of spawn while the bug is active if you will, but they're by no means in the wrong. They killed you, and it just so happened either your chest didn't spawn at all, or the LWC wasn't active once you spawned. By any means, it is being actively looked into so a resolution can be made promptly.

I am sorry that your first experience on Herocraft wasn't enjoyable, I did not realize what levels we were caring or how beginner they were, we saw three people and decided to try and PvP, if you would like to come back on I would happily give you some supplies to start you off, I really hope that one PvP death will make you quit this great game. We also did not try to exploit the bug, we just wanted some PvP, if you were afraid about the bug I would not have logged in, especially since it happens to deaths by mobs too.

I appreciate it, but I need a few days to chill out. I know when I'm irrationally livid, which is right now at present time... I only ask that the 2 axes be returned, the Executioner's axe and Hellforged axe. Carp ton of souls there...

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
If it was about death, I'd have no issues. I calmed down about that, I'm pissed that they're exploiting the death chests not working to steal everything. And I fail to see how its careless not knowing that there's a tiny patch of "Wilds" zone between the necropolis dungeon and the pve protected town with the portal. And don't be a grammer nazi, it's forums, not an essay.
To your recent edits: Just go to a t3 dungeon then? Most of the roads leading from dungeons to the Herogate are PvP-disabled as well. I remember situations trying to kill people on the road to Ivory City (likely your most efficient non-PvP dungeon you'd be interested in) and it was disabled on the roads.
About the grammar fixes: force of habit. I was actively an assistant in grading spelling tests back in high school in my free time. I like to emphasize proper presence when it comes to typing. You'll gain more respect with a more elevated diction, 'tis a true fact.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
the title of your fucking post is "GG PVP" not "GG deathchest glitch" exploits are in every game, do you really think they were going to just leave your gear. grow up kid

To your recent edits: Just go to a t3 dungeon then? Most of the roads leading from dungeons to the Herogate are PvP-disabled as well. I remember situations trying to kill people on the road to Ivory City (likely your most efficient non-PvP dungeon you'd be interested in) and it was disabled on the roads.
About the grammar fixes: force of habit. I was actively an assistant in grading spelling tests back in high school in my free time. I like to emphasize proper presence when it comes to typing. You'll gain more respect with a more elevated diction, 'tis a true fact.
The newbs didn't have souls to go through a herogate, was trying to take them through Necropolis and all the other dungeons to elven palace. I know what I'm doing in game, not my first rodeo... and I know you're correct about the grammar, it's just obviously the last thing on my mind at present time.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I appreciate it, but I need a few days to chill out. I know when I'm irrationally livid, which is right now at present time... I only ask that the 2 axes be returned, the Executioner's axe and Hellforged axe. Carp ton of souls there...
Unfortunately with the said bug it makes it so deathchests destroy all items, so no one got them, but i can definitely give you some other axes that are just as good.

the title of your fucking post is "GG PVP" not "GG deathchest glitch" exploits are in every game, do you really think they were going to just leave your gear. grow up kid
Hmm. I must ask, is the profile pic there actually you?

Unfortunately with the said bug it makes it so deathchests destroy all items, so no one got them, but i can definitely give you some other axes that are just as good.
Oh fml... you're right, I completely forgot about that in my rage. I must ask though... whats the point in killing people then?

yeh d00d i am 80 years old bro
Then get your ass off the computer and minecraft and try and help the next couple generations deal with the massive debt you left us you bastard. Don't lecture the people that you let down. Should be ashamed of your generation. That's all i have to say about that.

Don't worry about it, I know the ropes quite well... will just try and get a group with the godly healer known as Frostwings and get a couple thousand souls in ivory next time i see him. Dudes the real mvp...

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
The newbs didn't have souls to go through a herogate, was trying to take them through Necropolis and all the other dungeons to elven palace. I know what I'm doing in game, not my first rodeo... and I know you're correct about the grammar, it's just obviously the last thing on my mind at present time.
If that was your goal you could have achieved this from the T1 dungeon in spawn. At no risk to any lives.

If that was your goal you could have achieved this from the T1 dungeon in spawn. At no risk to any lives.
I actually have no idea where that is. Never been in the t1 dungeon... kinda jumped straight to t4. As in the portal in the t1 dungeon.