• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Geo

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Geo was majorly op, however the balance changes (nerf) have been far too extreme, I believe geos have gone from OP, to UP.

I'm suggesting other skills to be buffed and that one skill to be either fixed, removed or replaced, but I don't want geos to live off of firewave, I want a class where you use ALL of your skills.
Yup, same with DKs and HT but that doesn't belong here. But I heard FireWave doesn't have a warmup? But I guess that won't be a difference if the player is rooted in place anyways. But yeah, I saw from another thread, that the coders are working on it so that FireWave can only hit 2 fireballs on you if you're on the exact block...

A

Aburido_burrito

I think deepfreeze shouldnt have a warmup. You cant use it really against any warrior/rogue spec. Warrior bashes you when you are slowed, and you cannot use it, because you have to run before they beat you down. Rogue just outranges you with kick and just spams it everytime you try to use it. It should be instant.

A

Aburido_burrito

From respeccing back to geo they have nerfed
  • HP of 81-77 (now 770) (not a big deal but makes a difference)
  • Deepfreeze is half the range(7 blocks), has a two second warmup, and slows you down to where you are sneaking basically, and half the time you dont get it off because kick has a ranger to counter it and bash just cancels it while they beat your head in.
  • Consume's cooldown went for 4 seconds to 21 seconds ( think it needed a bigger cooldown but this is too tremendos)
I think after they fix firewave, geomancer will be awful.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
the best suggestion I have is lower the damage of each fireball by 10 and give it a one second warmup. God I hate warmups...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
:( I think firewave should still be the strongest skill, maybe only let 5 fireballs hit the target. IF only two could hit, it would be no better that a fire ball because you need to get so close to the target.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
:( I think firewave should still be the strongest skill, maybe only let 5 fireballs hit the target. IF only two could hit, it would be no better that a fire ball because you need to get so close to the target.

A fireball does 2.5 hearts to me as a Dragoon.

Maybe just make the fireballs originate like 3 blocks from the caster. Then it will be used properly, and not to one shot.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
no, make the skill better. it would help, trust me!

jk nerf the fuck out of it. im sick of being one shotted, thanks.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
55 DK, 1055 HP, Deepfreezed, then Firewaved, I died. This skill I just recommend you make it do a shit ton less damage, I mean it did 3k on brutal, like holy shit! it should be doing 400 at max

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Not one shot someone but to decent damage. It should be the strongest geo skill because it's the level 60 geomancer skill.

You disagree that the highest level geomancer skill should do decent damage or that it should be the geo's strongest skill. It is the final skill, the one that you get for mastering. If the skill was just as good as fireball, whats the point of it?

A

Aburido_burrito

55 DK, 1055 HP, Deepfreezed, then Firewaved, I died. This skill I just recommend you make it do a shit ton less damage, I mean it did 3k on brutal, like holy shit! it should be doing 400 at max
Hiya