• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Geo

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
:( I think firewave should still be the strongest skill, maybe only let 5 fireballs hit the target. IF only two could hit, it would be no better that a fire ball because you need to get so close to the target.
So you suggest a skill should insta-kill anyone? Wow...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You disagree that the highest level geomancer skill should do decent damage or that it should be the geo's strongest skill. It is the final skill, the one that you get for mastering. If the skill was just as good as fireball, whats the point of it?
If level 60 skills are supposed to be good, why do I get Berserk instead of some 3000dmg skill like Geo got?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Edit it a bit for Etkenn :
I never said it should instakill soneone. I am saying it should do decent damage. Five fireballs dosn't need to inst kill someone. You can change the damage.

And @EtKEnn I never said it should do 3000 damage, maybe you should read all my posts. This isn't a thread to complain about berserk.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I never said it should instakill soneone. I am saying it should do decent damage. Five fireballs dosn't need to inst kill someone. You can change the damage.

And @EtKEnn I never said it should do 3000 damage, maybe you should read all my posts. This isn't a thread to complain about berserk.
Five fireballs is an instant kill to nearly all classes.