• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [General] Class Creation?

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
My idea is, that on the shop, there should be an option to create your own custom class. Basically for $20 you can select 5 skills that would be added to a class called "custom". Along with receiving these skills, all your other combat skills would be removed. You would also get 4 atribute points per level, considering that were would be no second tier. As an example, if I selected this option and picked the skills Blink, Blitz, Port, Fireball and Holy Aura, I would receive all of these skills in-game, in the form of a class. In order to change the skills you wish to have you would have to re-purchase it. You would also be able to add one of the existing ultimate skills for an additional $30. After this class is created for a person, it would cost 1000 souls to switch to it in-game. All of the skills you receive will be given at the corresponding level of their original class (higher of the two if it is a shared ability). I am not sure if this is possible, but if it is I think it would be a great way to help people who have unique play styles enjoy pvp more.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Just an idea. Never said people couldn`t add onto it. Some skills may not be compatable with others. It was just a thought. Or you can simply combine 2 classes???? As I said, just an idea. Whether it is bad or not is up to everyone.

Yeah, Zel is right. Would completely destroy the balance that the staff has worked so hard to create.

Right now the closest thing to this would probably be Enlightenment, but you actually need to work towards it, like, A LOT of working towards it.