• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fuey500's Application

Fuey500

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Fuey500
  2. Location & Age: U.S. 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): xhcraft.net , Today, around 6 hours ago.
  4. Referral(s): Malimbar96, Urcooln
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Malimbar96/ Played this server before.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, i will in the future.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted because i am a hard working fun person to play with. I love rpg servers and videogames i play LoL alot and used to play WoW, ive also played on Herocraft before and have even used the heroes plugin and made classes for it on a server i used to play on. I have only ever used hacks on the server savagerealms (and a private server of my friends so i can fly) where i was allowed to as i was a mod at the time and am currently a Srmod.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCF7}
  10. Additional Info: I love Rpg's and any kind of game like it, i was only banned on the server xhcraft.net today because the clan i was in had a xray's in it and me and another person got banned along with the entire clan for being "hackers" while only 1 to 2 people were actually useing xray, it was a unjust ban that i have replied to them with so i can get unbanned on their server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1355632768][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my normal herocraft website account name is Fuey500, i forgot the password ;p.[DOUBLEPOST=1355634189][/DOUBLEPOST]I have to go sleep now, sorry if i don't reply instantly ;p.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Fuey500
  2. Location & Age: U.S. 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): xhcraft.net , Today, around 6 hours ago.
  4. Referral(s): Malimbar96, Urcooln
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Malimbar96/ Played this server before.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, i will in the future.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted because i am a hard working fun person to play with. I love rpg servers and videogames i play LoL alot and used to play WoW, ive also played on Herocraft before and have even used the heroes plugin and made classes for it on a server i used to play on. I have only ever used hacks on the server savagerealms (and a private server of my friends so i can fly) where i was allowed to as i was a mod at the time and am currently a Srmod.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCF7}
  10. Additional Info: I love Rpg's and any kind of game like it, i was only banned on the server xhcraft.net today because the clan i was in had a xray's in it and me and another person got banned along with the entire clan for being "hackers" while only 1 to 2 people were actually useing xray, it was a unjust ban that i have replied to them with so i can get unbanned on their server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1355632768][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my normal herocraft website account name is Fuey500, i forgot the password ;p.[DOUBLEPOST=1355634189][/DOUBLEPOST]I have to go sleep now, sorry if i don't reply instantly ;p.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355665364,1355665302][/DOUBLEPOST]So your ban, explain it please and thanks

Fuey500

Wood
My ban was on the server xhcraft.net today [yesterday now] and me and a few mumble friends who were semi-long time internet buddies went onto the server together [enlight707 recommended the server to us], it was a nice server that had reminded me of my main server savagerealms during 1.7.3. So me and the group went around the spawn into the pvp area killed a few people and then we went exploring out for bases. We walked around and found 2 peoples names undergounrd [their base was under a 4 sand block tall thing, it was easily visable of them] we went into their killed them didnt get much that was good. Eventually we went on to try to find other bases, then one of the group members [adamerickson] had asked us "Do you guys mind if i use xray?" we said we dont care, mostly because hed probably be the only one banned as no-one else in our group was using it, and most of us were split up at the time. he started to use it and found a underground base with atleast a full stack of diamond blocks he told me. I had left to go eat subway before they went onto find this base. I come back on their still exploring out and a few other mumble friends join them, they then gear us up me and the other new mumble guy [Urcooln] in iron and a dia sword. [this is the only gear we got from the "hacked" base] later we all went on together in a group then Urcooln crashed to much and gave up, as we were going pretty far out. Then i started to feel it so the main group Enlight, adamerickson and Malimbar96 headed on. Ill make this shorter and say we went on malimbar had to afk out in the ocean we went further we all broke apart, adamerickson me and enlight707 to find a place for a base. i got lost and tpa'd to adamerickson and enlight707 was out in the ocean, adamerickson was digging down to make a base and we were gonna ditch it to go to enlight707's base then a [A] admin comes on and says "Before i go im going to remove a team of xray'rs and or hackers.

Thats the entire story the only xray of our group was adamerickson, and the people that came with him during the raid of the super base that gave them all the loot they needed i don't. So overall the entire story is we all got banned for one persons mistake. I dont even think they invsee'd the rest of us as adamerickson had about 63 dia blocks but the rest of us had little to non, i had a creeper head i got from a creeper and a dia sword as my most valuable and the others probably the same, the only person with loot that shows he xray'd was adamerickson and not us ^.^. usually i dont like to throw friends under the bus but ive been reading the others of our mumbles apps and they end up having to do this too, so heres the full story.

Also this is my first ever Real ban on a server, ive only banned once and that was yesterday on this server because of the fact we didnt think wed all get banned for ones mistake when most of us didn't do anything else with it, even half of us afk'd somewhere or split up from him.

this hurt my fingers o.o, hope you have a merry christmas and fun time reading ;p. i tend to like to tell most of what happened or else it will be a bigger wall of text then that.[DOUBLEPOST=1355674810][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, is your icon a succubus from WoW? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355674850][/DOUBLEPOST]wait nvm its one of the dragon ladies, i just saw the backround >.<

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My ban was on the server xhcraft.net today [yesterday now] and me and a few mumble friends who were semi-long time internet buddies went onto the server together [enlight707 recommended the server to us], it was a nice server that had reminded me of my main server savagerealms during 1.7.3. So me and the group went around the spawn into the pvp area killed a few people and then we went exploring out for bases. We walked around and found 2 peoples names undergounrd [their base was under a 4 sand block tall thing, it was easily visable of them] we went into their killed them didnt get much that was good. Eventually we went on to try to find other bases, then one of the group members [adamerickson] had asked us "Do you guys mind if i use xray?" we said we dont care, mostly because hed probably be the only one banned as no-one else in our group was using it, and most of us were split up at the time. he started to use it and found a underground base with atleast a full stack of diamond blocks he told me. I had left to go eat subway before they went onto find this base. I come back on their still exploring out and a few other mumble friends join them, they then gear us up me and the other new mumble guy [Urcooln] in iron and a dia sword. [this is the only gear we got from the "hacked" base] later we all went on together in a group then Urcooln crashed to much and gave up, as we were going pretty far out. Then i started to feel it so the main group Enlight, adamerickson and Malimbar96 headed on. Ill make this shorter and say we went on malimbar had to afk out in the ocean we went further we all broke apart, adamerickson me and enlight707 to find a place for a base. i got lost and tpa'd to adamerickson and enlight707 was out in the ocean, adamerickson was digging down to make a base and we were gonna ditch it to go to enlight707's base then a [A] admin comes on and says "Before i go im going to remove a team of xray'rs and or hackers.

Thats the entire story the only xray of our group was adamerickson, and the people that came with him during the raid of the super base that gave them all the loot they needed i don't. So overall the entire story is we all got banned for one persons mistake. I dont even think they invsee'd the rest of us as adamerickson had about 63 dia blocks but the rest of us had little to non, i had a creeper head i got from a creeper and a dia sword as my most valuable and the others probably the same, the only person with loot that shows he xray'd was adamerickson and not us ^.^. usually i dont like to throw friends under the bus but ive been reading the others of our mumbles apps and they end up having to do this too, so heres the full story.

Also this is my first ever Real ban on a server, ive only banned once and that was yesterday on this server because of the fact we didnt think wed all get banned for ones mistake when most of us didn't do anything else with it, even half of us afk'd somewhere or split up from him.

this hurt my fingers o.o, hope you have a merry christmas and fun time reading ;p. i tend to like to tell most of what happened or else it will be a bigger wall of text then that.[DOUBLEPOST=1355674810][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, is your icon a succubus from WoW? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355674850][/DOUBLEPOST]wait nvm its one of the dragon ladies, i just saw the backround >.<

Thank you for the wall of text.

I do understand you were grouped in with the others, and what concerns me is none of you "stood" up to the friend and told them not to use it.

After a discussion with my fellow proctors, we are going to issue this condition. We are willing to put these applications off for two weeks. Play via our greylist, and stay out of trouble. Reapply then and if we do not have any issues we are willing to reconsider the "denial".

You can do most everything on the greylist as you can via the whitelist. Your chatting is limited, you cannot make a town ((Which is capped at the moment)) and you cannot build/mine/open chests on Bastion, but you can do all of that on Warshard.

The choice is up to you and your friends.

Tagging ShadowWarriorXA and Nicolaos as they are handling the other apps

Fuey500

Wood
Ok thank you for your time ^.^, i rarely get in trouble, yesterday just happened to be the case lol. i will wait the 2 weeks and come back again >:D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I look forward to reviewing the application then.

Like I said, level on the game, enjoy checking it out. We are releasing a new mining map today at 3 pm CST which has the same rules as Warshard, so you could actually create a little base and enjoy the new map before everyone else attacks it =P

Fuey500

Wood
oh, nice thanks for the information :D. so when i try to get rewhitlisted, do i post on this again or make a new app?