• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
It's going very well! An hour ago we had about 1k worth of gold. Not to mention diamonds, iron, and coins.

We should have the funds by the end of the weekend at this rate. Keep working hard!!!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Hello! I bring good greetings and maybe bad news.

Without knowledge of your town, Aurum has started construction at 1000, -600, 600 blocks away from your town. I hope to bring a good will from my town to yours.

If there's any problems I will be able to deal with it in 8-9 hours.

GraRona

Portal
Hello! I bring good greetings and maybe bad news.

Without knowledge of your town, Aurum has started construction at 1000, -600, 600 blocks away from your town. I hope to bring a good will from my town to yours.

If there's any problems I will be able to deal with it in 8-9 hours.

k

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Sup guys been a long time havnt had a chance to say hi in game yet, busy busy. So i was going to join CC but to be honest there is a couple of people in there i dont like so no point being somewhere if you dont get a long with them. The core of CC are pretty good its a shame some of the people i like are there and some are here, probably more here tho. So you got room for 1 more?

Actually dont worry im going to stay put :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Why? I'm completely against that.
I would have preferred neutral guys... We will see...
We can't pvp like we do and be Neutral. We've pretty much attacked everyone in our way, and we don't see a reason to change it, besides a few possible exceptions. The guys who were listening in Teamspeak yesterday agreed this was a good move and atv and I decided it was worth a shot.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
according to the old alignments neutral are people who attack others with discretion. Evil simply killed everyone, steals etc. We want to PvP but also have standards and should therefore be neutral.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry atv and greek i know i need to make my mind up but the two towns i was going to join either was not what i expected and the other well just doesnt look at there post it seems. This town is the only other town that i know that has people that i know in it.

If you dont want me thats fine if you do awesome