• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I was talking to jmoney a week or so ago, I assume this was the town he had in mind when he meant previous IP council? :p If we do not currently have an alliance, I'd like to propose one on the behalf of the KO. :)
This actually is not what we had in mind...haha...plans changed due to ruethian quitting the server. Anyways, up to Greek and atv.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
So what Path/Profession everyone going? I am still not sure myself, I know i'l go mason as my Profession.
Can't decide on a spec: probably necro or wizard but I also like dragoon and bard
Farmer for profession. Awww, lookit the cute leetle moo-cow...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@madsplatter we won't be considering alliances at this time. @atvrider312 and I are trying to keep the balance between enemies and allies. We may even drop some past allies due to us becoming more active in PvP. In the past we've been trying to stay on the "Good" side and keeping as many towns on our side, as much as that appeals to me, in the long run there is not as many people to fight against leading to unappealing gameplay.

Not because I don't like your group, just because I'm a sucker for PvP and sometimes I feel like (and others are too) I am restricted from PvP'ing due to the high amount of alliances we agree to.

I hope we can stay neutral for the time being, and once the map wipe comes atv and I will discuss our plans for alliances.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
My town will most likely not work out, because nobody cares lol.

If that's the case, I'd like to join, I plan on going Necro/Mason

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
So, is there a position open for town living statue? Should I disappear forever so that you can build a cenotaph in my honour?