• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Gah, just found out I have a varsity game at like 4:30 PST (i think). I won't be able to hop on to the new map till like 8 EST. Sorry :(

atvrider312

Glowstone
many hours of me building one quarter of the castle by hand+5 mins of unknownloner's world edit skills= one badass castle, a few hours of unknown's redstone testing/building=some top secrete awesome shit,4ish hours of me randomly building some top secrete shit with unknown= some sketchy top secrete shit. lets just say erebos+u guys=one amazing advanced society based on testing and advances in technology and we bring death to those that stand in our way,like a boss=erebos. Glad to have you bad ass motherfuckers on board!

madsplatter

Diamond
I was talking to jmoney a week or so ago, I assume this was the town he had in mind when he meant previous IP council? :p If we do not currently have an alliance, I'd like to propose one on the behalf of the KO. :)