• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Erebos! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Getting on it now.

Also, Erebos doesn't have a town hall. I know it's a sort of generic post, but I just thought I'd point it out to avoid confusion :)

Glent

Glowing Redstone
I've spoken to Atvrider ingame and over teamspeak, because I'm interested in joining Erebos after seeing your town and hearing about it. I play a healer - currently a cleric, with every other healer spec mastered, and planning to go Archon if I can. I'm in GMT - Ireland - but hopefully I can still catch you guys on in the evening or on weekends. I was in Altum before, but I had a disagreement over theft/teamkilling (It's something I try to avoid, but I found myself teamkilling people who stole from me to get items back, etc.) I'm regularly on teamspeak in my hours and I'd be interested in joining your town.

I know the thread says that the town isn't recruiting, but I've spoken to Atvrider as I said and he told me to post something up here.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've spoken to Atvrider ingame and over teamspeak, because I'm interested in joining Erebos after seeing your town and hearing about it. I play a healer - currently a cleric, with every other healer spec mastered, and planning to go Archon if I can. I'm in GMT - Ireland - but hopefully I can still catch you guys on in the evening or on weekends. I was in Altum before, but I had a disagreement over theft/teamkilling (It's something I try to avoid, but I found myself teamkilling people who stole from me to get items back, etc.) I'm regularly on teamspeak in my hours and I'd be interested in joining your town.

I know the thread says that the town isn't recruiting, but I've spoken to Atvrider as I said and he told me to post something up here.
Yeah, and if you didn't notice, the title of the thread says we are indeed recruiting healers. But if you weren't a healer, honestly I would be fine with you joining. Catch me in game and I'll give you the ts and town info

MrJudo

Gold
Hey Guys, sorry for the inactivity i have been so busy with school and other stuff that i tottally forgot about minecraft neither did i have the time to come on.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I've just been up to other things. Apparently I've missed quite a bit 0_o

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Watter_Bottle Town app

IGN: Watter_bottle

Mastered classes: Crafter, Mason, Smith, Paladin, Warrior, Rogue

Current Classes: Smith, Paladin

Reasons you should join?: I was asked to make an app.

Reasons you should be accepted?: I am a full-time tank in the MA for you guys.

Anything else you would like to share?: I made up all these app questions myself. Tyvm.

Did you read the rules?: I kinda scanned over them but it's common sense

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Watter_Bottle Town app

IGN: Watter_bottle

Mastered classes: Crafter, Mason, Smith, Paladin, Warrior, Rogue

Current Classes: Smith, Paladin

Reasons you should join?: I was asked to make an app.

Reasons you should be accepted?: I am a full-time tank in the MA for you guys.

Anything else you would like to share?: I made up all these app questions myself. Tyvm.

Did you read the rules?: I kinda scanned over them but it's common sense
Hahahaha, hit me up ingame xD

Totalxtc

Gold
Total's Erebos App
IGN: Totalxtc
Classes: Dreadknight/Dragoon/Ranger/Whatever I feel like leveling in the next three days
Reasons I should join: Greek wants me in his..... Town.
Reasons I should be accepted: I'm just about always on, I level fast, pvp well, and gather materials more efficiently than the majority of the people I've seen on the server.
Anything else I'd like to share: I stole Watter_Bottle's app.
Before you ask, yes. I read the rules.

bigmandad

Glowing Redstone
IGN: bigmandad1
Class: Healer---Druid/Disciple/ might be Caster---Geo
Reasons i should join: I already met the gentleman who goes by "Greek" and he was a splendid fellow! He had invited me to the town!
Reasons i should be accepted: I am frequently exploring the worlds of herocraft, i train a lot! (leveled up by 10 times in one day), as well as being an entrepreneur
Anything else i should share: My dream was to always make my father and mother proud, so thats why i have been training ever since! He told me i could be one of the holy ones like mother, disciple, paladin, and more! Although my mother had died in a terrible quest, hopping to earn money for our hamlet to buy a town from the kingship. So all that was left was my father. But then, our hamlet was being invaded by treacherous people! They took everything, my toys, my staffs, my dog and even... My father... after that tragic event, my friend and i(werwew19 and i) went searching for those horrible people, us brinking on the thirst of blood to ravage them, rip out kidney and make them eat it again, but i knew that the answer wasn't that... so now, i am on my epic trek to myself, find my life, and MAKE MY PATH!

Getcrazy

TNT
IGN: Getcrazy
Mastered classes: Crafter, Rogue, Healer, and got to lvl 52 farmer if that counts for anything
Current Classes: Smith, Ninja lvl 46
Reasons you should join?: I was asked to make an app

Reasons you should be accepted?: I enjoy doing MA's and can help with projects and can give this town my all
Anything else you would like to share?: Watter likes men
Did you read the rules?:Yes

Zangofett2

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Zangofett2
Referrals: Noxturno
HC Exp: Been playing a couple weeks but, am just about familiar with the system. I have been told I am a very goo builder and could apply to be an architect, though I'm not sure I want to.
Previous Town: Xmas Town
Why I want to join: Being honest, I would like protection from raiding and griefing on my area. I would also like to assist in any actions taken against Eclipse, as they drive me up the wall something crazy.
What I can contribute: As I said I am a skilled builder. We are also moderately well off for starting so early resource and money wise. I have about 6-7 maybe up to 9 players who are all active, I myself am usually on daily. If you wish to see my buildings I can PM you my coord.
Participation: As we have our own area we may not be as active in the town as most. Noxturno said this would probably be ok. Any wars we will support you in fully. And we always love a good MA.
Additional Info: I could probably bring several more people with me, if you want. Most will be specced. And I am a Farmer as well as a Paladin. Not super high-leveled though.
Player list for Principality of Zeon (Our Area):
Zangofett2 (Very Active) Farmer, Paladin
Killerfett0 (Very Active, Until raids, kinda rage quit until further notice.) Samurai, Planning on Smith
Uchihafire (Very Active, has been out of town though.) Healer, Planning on Mason
Orsino218 (Very Active) Wizard, Planning on Enchanter
Eniripsa96 (Very Active) Ranger, Engineer VERY skilled with redstone
thejrayman (I think, not sure of spelling, or activity, friend of Orsino218) No info
Shadowfett0 (Internet Issues, not active, yet.) No info
Shadobone (Same as Shadow.) No info
Yumbenet (Active) Rogue, Planning on Ninja I think, and planning on Miner I think.
(1 more but he has not applied for HC yet and is being a weiner.)

We have also made some alliances with: Windhelm, Konoha, NWA, and RA.

IGN: christhenoob

Mastered classes: Just Caster at the moment :/

Current Classes: Wizard, Crafter

Reasons you should join?: Atvrider312 invited me after I played a mob arena with him and a few other Erebos peeps.

Reasons you should be accepted?: I'm thoroughly enjoy pvp and and am not half bad if I do say so myself. Also, I was already let in the city and have a room and everything.

Anything else you would like to share?: I completely copied these questions from Watter.

Did you read the rules?: Yep

Edit: Also, I'm planning on becoming an engineer and I hear you are in need of an epic door. I think I can make something pretty spectacular for you guys if you provide the redstone space!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Zangofett2
Referrals: Noxturno
HC Exp: Been playing a couple weeks but, am just about familiar with the system. I have been told I am a very goo builder and could apply to be an architect, though I'm not sure I want to.
Previous Town: Xmas Town
Why I want to join: Being honest, I would like protection from raiding and griefing on my area. I would also like to assist in any actions taken against Eclipse, as they drive me up the wall something crazy.
What I can contribute: As I said I am a skilled builder. We are also moderately well off for starting so early resource and money wise. I have about 6-7 maybe up to 9 players who are all active, I myself am usually on daily. If you wish to see my buildings I can PM you my coord.
Participation: As we have our own area we may not be as active in the town as most. Noxturno said this would probably be ok. Any wars we will support you in fully. And we always love a good MA.
Additional Info: I could probably bring several more people with me, if you want. Most will be specced. And I am a Farmer as well as a Paladin. Not super high-leveled though.
Player list for Principality of Zeon (Our Area):
Zangofett2 (Very Active) Farmer, Paladin
Killerfett0 (Very Active, Until raids, kinda rage quit until further notice.) Samurai, Planning on Smith
Uchihafire (Very Active, has been out of town though.) Healer, Planning on Mason
Orsino218 (Very Active) Wizard, Planning on Enchanter
Eniripsa96 (Very Active) Ranger, Engineer VERY skilled with redstone
thejrayman (I think, not sure of spelling, or activity, friend of Orsino218) No info
Shadowfett0 (Internet Issues, not active, yet.) No info
Shadobone (Same as Shadow.) No info
Yumbenet (Active) Rogue, Planning on Ninja I think, and planning on Miner I think.
(1 more but he has not applied for HC yet and is being a weiner.)

We have also made some alliances with: Windhelm, Konoha, NWA, and RA.
IGN: christhenoob

Mastered classes: Just Caster at the moment :/

Current Classes: Wizard, Crafter

Reasons you should join?: Atvrider312 invited me after I played a mob arena with him and a few other Erebos peeps.

Reasons you should be accepted?: I'm thoroughly enjoy pvp and and am not half bad if I do say so myself. Also, I was already let in the city and have a room and everything.

Anything else you would like to share?: I completely copied these questions from Watter.

Did you read the rules?: Yep

Edit: Also, I'm planning on becoming an engineer and I hear you are in need of an epic door. I think I can make something pretty spectacular for you guys if you provide the redstone space!
Welcome you two, @Zangofett2 , if your friends want to join, they must apply like you did. Additionally, we don't ally with anyone, so those alliances with Windhelm, Konoha, et cetera must be dropped. While we are friendly with most towns, we don't let alliances get in the way of our raids.