• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

Zangofett2

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, sounds good. Neither party in those alliances have done much for each other, except me sending materials to Jmad. So it should be fine.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Though our town affiliations may be against each other, I am amazed at the wonder that is Erebos - Although knowing the lot of you, what was I to expect! :)
Glad to know you feel that way. some towns troll and bash people during raids, and while sometimes you'll occasionally see one of us (usually me) say something in offtopic about a good or bad raid, we usually keep to ourselves. We don't try to be douches when attacking people, and I can be a nice dude, it just all depends on how you treat me and my citizens :)
Don't fuck with my citizens!

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Leo's Erebos App
IGN: Leo2596​
Class: Lvl 52 Dreadknight and Lvl 30 Alchemist​
Mastered Classes: Ranger(Dreadknight soon) Warrior, Caster, and Rogue.​
Reasons I should join: Because i will help around when needed and It seems like a good town.
Reasons I should be accepted: I am a decent pvper and i will raid whenever asked.
Anything else I'd like to share: I have read the rules.

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Im leaving Erebos, I just feel like im not that active on herocraft anymore, and i do not wish to be affiliated with a town right now. It has been a good time guys, and ill cya arround.
~DrPepper

tflame13

Wood
IGN: tflame13​
Class: healer at the moment​
Mastered Classes: None just started​
Reasons I should join: I am looking for an active close to eachother town, i meld well with almost any group of people and ENJOY helping others when i can
Reasons I should be accepted: I wish to learn PVP better and learn teamwork for building/fighting in large groups
Anything else I'd like to share: I have read the rules, and accept then, other then member killing, if their stealing my stuff i got to, nothing personal but i needs meh items. other then that i enjoy this type of town and hope to be an active member in it ^^

edit : i do however want to add i have a job and GF so the times i am on are constant and not so random :p

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: tflame13​
Class: healer at the moment​
Mastered Classes: None just started​
Reasons I should join: I am looking for an active close to eachother town, i meld well with almost any group of people and ENJOY helping others when i can
Reasons I should be accepted: I wish to learn PVP better and learn teamwork for building/fighting in large groups
Anything else I'd like to share: I have read the rules, and accept then, other then member killing, if their stealing my stuff i got to, nothing personal but i needs meh items. other then that i enjoy this type of town and hope to be an active member in it ^^

edit : i do however want to add i have a job and GF so the times i am on are constant and not so random :p
Start a conversation with me @tflame13

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Lastivity I didn't post any of the pictures of me paying you, because I didn't realize it was required, but I'll post the one from this week now to make sure you know I did pay them. I paid the first two weeks to Xanipher and she said it was fine.
Screen%20shot%202012-05-30%20at%203.59.21%20PM.png

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Reminder - Update your first post @GreekCrackShot so it says jmoney is your banker and not him and Gunntros, you may only have 1 Banker and as I spoke to jmoney about this he said he was the banker, so please remove Gunntros from there if he is not the banker so there isn't confusion. Thanks. :)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Remove his name and put jmoney's on there alone then please, then when Gunntros returns put his name as Banker again and remove jmoney.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Mkay guys, I'm moving into my new house tomorrow, and won't have internet for a little while. May be a few days, a week, a few weeks? Who knows. But yea, just a heads up. :)