• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Bad attempt to raid your town.
Just forget that m'kay.
No, it will be remembered and all of my town will just think of you as the douche bag raider who wants to ruin everyone's fun for their personal gain. Just like itzmak.

I know.
I never applied for the town...

Anyway, I changed my plans, don't be a smart ass on me. I hate that.
Don't take my friendliness for granted and don't be an asshole to my friends. I hate that.

duco232

TNT
No, it are people like you who ruin herocraft.
Raiding is playing a big role here.
You know what people do when there is an army of 10 invading their town? They stay inside.

Last map, they came out and fought. Even when they were with 2.

This isn't a normal survival server, herocraft is something special, as a guide, you should know that.

You are saying that tour whole town will remember me as 'that guy who Wants to be herocraft to be just like the old times' I love that!

When was the last time you participated in a great war?
Don't you want to besiege a city with cannons? Well, I want to!

Anyway, You are pretty cool on the internet.

duco232

TNT
ShadoWall555 told me about this, and I now know that this is bad and illegal.
Thats why I said 'bad attempt to raid your town'

Do you see the word bad? With that I actually meanth that it is bad (in the form of it being illegal)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
No, it are people like you who ruin herocraft.
Raiding is playing a big role here.
You know what people do when there is an army of 10 invading their town? They stay inside.

Last map, they came out and fought. Even when they were with 2.
untrue. Even on 1 man raiding parties I'd fight someone who would run to their town hall like a bitch, on bigger raiding parties people just sat in their town halls for even longer. Don't lecture me on what I should and should not do. I've been here three times as long as you. People who think they can just appear and say I don't know how this server works and what it's all about need to get their head out of their ass.
You are saying that tour whole town will remember me as 'that guy who Wants to be herocraft to be just like the old times' I love that!
First off, I said that because of your failed attempt to get into our town to steal from us, we dislike you. Your ignorant interpretation of my statement only makes me dislike you more.

Just like the old times? You don't know the old times.

Here's what Herocraft was like in the "old times":
  • PvP was very limited
  • No Heroes
  • Towns were all PvP off
  • Killing in towns was illegal
  • Theft in towns was illegal
  • There was no nocheat to stop people from flying and speed hacking like idiots
  • Towns were the size of Russia
  • Instant travel to every town on the map by Herogate
The old times you speak of are not old. And if you consider acting all innocent to join a town to steal everything our town worked for and making us all want to quit because of your greedy childish ways, then you should take a look at the rules. It's been illegal since early Zeal.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
oh god yes i remember when redstone wasnt around when cactus wasnt around when food and alot of other things werent around thank god they got Jeb in charge ever since hes been in the lead hes 500% faster at adding shit in then lazy Notch was

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
All notch saw was dollar signs is why, where as Jeb actually cares about the fans and the product. If notch ever cared he would have hired more staff to finish the game quicker, rather than spending two years in beta taking plane trips everywhere while not updating anything worthwhile. And how many times did notch fuck up the patchs, i remember when fire spread caused world crashes, he said he patched it. Then after patch would still crash and it took him two more patchs to get it right. But yea i love Jeb i watched his interviews hes a good caring guy, notch needs to take all that money he got and stay away from MC cause if he comes back he'll ruin it

duco232

TNT
untrue. Even on 1 man raiding parties I'd fight someone who would run to their town hall like a bitch, on bigger raiding parties people just sat in their town halls for even longer. Don't lecture me on what I should and should not do. I've been here three times as long as you.
[/LIST]
all true
thanks thanks for showing me what kind of a douchebag I was.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
duco232 what are you talking about people never ran outside of there town on the last map. Everyone sat in there little town and did nothing. And Herocraft hasn't changed much last map pvp wise. And your the one being a complete asshat and just want stop posting. Dont try to talk about a past time that really to be honest never existed.

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
I attack people who i dont know who arent in my town
Sorry if i ever attack someone who is w the town my bad ahead Of time lol

ThatAintFalco

Portal
If anyone has extra time, and money on their hands. Meet me at Temple Ma, or The legal mob spawner at spawn. I really want to beat that other blood mage on specing.