• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh so were evil now?
Lol ill join and be a healer for ya ;)
Yup, we've decided under heroes, it's alot more fun to play PvP'ers rather than builders. At the same time, we still do group mining and terraforming expeditions to gain wealth and improve the security of the town. Also, you dont have to be a healer, only if you want to :). Since you're a returning veteran, we will allow you into the town no matter what class you go.

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
Yup, we've decided under heroes, it's alot more fun to play PvP'ers rather than builders. At the same time, we still do group mining and terraforming expeditions to gain wealth and improve the security of the town. Also, you dont have to be a healer, only if you want to :). Since you're a returning veteran, we will allow you into the town no matter what class you go.
Lol i was planning on living up to my name pacifist anyways ill be a cleric ;)
And i like building :p sounds pretty fun anyways lol is this town north s, e, or w?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol i was planning on living up to my name pacifist anyways ill be a cleric ;)
And i like building :p sounds pretty fun anyways lol is this town north s, e, or w?
Town is at 1100x 100z, straight south. I'll be on in like 15 minutes so i can add you to the region and get you in the town chat.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
GreekCrackShot hey homie my recommendation when someone trys to play two towns, obviously they cant be trusted i wouldnt accept him as we now disown him. But if you do accept him be careful may try and play and rob you all on his way out, just lookin out for you homie your call.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Ehm, GreekCrackShot you said I could join your town?
Never talked to you. If you think that you can just invite yourself into the town, without putting in an application or asking me in-game, you're wrong!

Devoshade, thanks for the heads up, he won't be accepted considering we are thorough when it comes to recruitment, and his background and initial impression is shitty.