• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Firework Effects for Direct Damage Magical Skills

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
We don't need fireworks it lags the server, And makes it so my skills don't go off because of lag making people die... Stop being stupid and work more on the code... I hate being an ass hole but all that stuff.. But all I just said is true and if knew how to code I would help..

arcanegrove

Obsidian
We don't need fireworks it lags the server, And makes it so my skills don't go off because of lag making people die... Stop being stupid and work more on the code... I hate being an ass hole but all that stuff.. But all I just said is true and if knew how to code I would help..

I find it not true at all. I have a terrible comp, ( 5yr old core 2 duo, XPS) And fireworks don't effect me at all. Unless you play on all the setting maxed out, you shouldn't get to much lag.

Loving disc fireworks BTW, Its lovly throwing people around with FIRE!

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
I find it not true at all. I have a terrible comp, ( 5yr old core 2 duo, XPS) And fireworks don't effect me at all. Unless you play on all the setting maxed out, you shouldn't get to much lag.

Loving disc fireworks BTW, Its lovly throwing people around with FIRE!

It has nothing to do with my computer its the damn server lag....

arcanegrove

Obsidian
More then likely, if you get server lag, you're playing at peek times. As a friend of mine explained very well, `Bandwidth is like a drinking straw, and when you have that many people playing on a server, its like trying to feed multiple people through that straw.