• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

February Notes - 7.2.6+

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Hotfixed some arena output messages.
- Store purchases now show up in channel-AO.
- Hotfixed some skills that were crashing the server.
- Added more visual effects to healing skills.
- Pyromancer had some skill changes.
- Adjusted the Treasure Hunt randomization to yield more souls than before.
- Changed Tombstone timers from 11 minutes to 6 minutes.

- Fixed an issue with "/kill" not being allowed to be run, users may now suicide.
- Resolved an issue where looting enchant wasn't giving any extra drops. (May have some side affects since Override Drops: false, now)
- Hotfix backstab for all servers, down from 1600% to 300% (ish)
- Resolved class swapping issues and configured exp loss for Arenas to be zero.
- Treasure chests now have string and leather instead of eggs and feathers.
- Update Chestshop to work with the renaming of players.
- Added in Balance changes for reagents (@WitchOnaRampage )
- Fixed /trails - all players should have access to it.

7.2.8 (02/13/15)
- Updated Treasure hunts, increased currency and changed up some rareness of items.
- Despair no longer requires a reagent.
- Warp is now granted to all professions with a reagent cost of 3 emeralds and a cooldown of 60 minutes.
- Change the info tool for WorldGuard Regions to 281 (wood bowl)
- Treasure hunts now only occur when a minimum amount of players are met.
- Add 1.8 foods to the eating food list.
- Update things for Technic Launcher.
- Update several Bungeecord plugins to fix some memory leaks (GeSuit Teleport/Warps/etc)
- VoxelMap now has cave mapping and radar disabled. It is now an allowed mod and will be present in hc.to/launcher soon.
- Re-enabled the interact/acquire events of minecarts w/ things.
- Changed Skill-Potion to Professions from Combat classes (cosmetic change)
- Offensive skills can no longer be /bind <skillname> PlayerName.

- Hotfixed Repair skill crashing clients
- Changed City power max from 1 to 3200 (thanks @WitchOnaRampage )
- Adjusted the spawn rate of Treasure Chests. They are now less frequent!
Trimmed many utility skills from the combat classes, and redistributed the remaining skills for Paladin, Cleric, Druid.
  • Removed Scan from all classes
  • Paladin: removed MagicWard, HolySteed
  • Ranger: removed Farsight, Wolf, Forage
  • RuneBlade: removed AbsorbRunes (and Telekinesis)
  • Wizard: (removed Telekinesis)
  • Cleric: removed Antidote, Dispel
  • Druid: removed Antidote, Forage, Invigorate
  • Dreadknight: removed DreadSteed
  • Beguiler: removed SummonFood, Purge (and FauxBomb and Telekinesis)
Removed health cost from bloodmage's infusion.
Reduced Ninja's backstab bonus damage from 8% and 10% for sneaking to 4% and 6% respectivly.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Resolved an issue where looting enchant wasn't giving any extra drops. (May have some side affects since Override Drops: false, now)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Update Chestshop and LWC to work with the renaming of players.
- Added in Balance changes for reagents (@@WitchOnaRampage )

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
- Update Chestshop and LWC to work with the renaming of players.
- Added in Balance changes for reagents (@WitchOnaRampage )
Does this mean we won't need to update them and we can just change our name?
I've been considering changing mine but don't want to break everything.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Any fix for Townships ... in the near future?

I'm currently researching where Townships is at, and am planning to report to @Kainzo and @Alator preferably around the end of this weekend... got a lot of stuff to bring together, however.

I've sent pm's to about 15 town owners so far and almost everyone has contributed their thoughts, which is great.

The tricky thing is there appears to be so little consistency with experiences, ranging from a township that has had absolutely no problems, with their housing and other structures operating fine and all relevant structures auto-upgrading as they should, to the other end of the scale at which there's a township that has had nothing at all work for about a month. And there's every experience in between, with some having housing upgrading and others not, some having all of one type of structure not working and others only having individual structures having problems, and so on.

What's encouraging is that absolutely no one has been entirely negative about the plugin - everyone can see things they really like about it - and some valuable suggestions are being raised about how it could be improved - so long as it gets working consistently.

Any town owners with thoughts you'd like to contribute that I'm not already talking to, please pm me at forums.

Also @cindy_k fyi.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm currently researching where Townships is at, and am planning to report to @Kainzo and @Alator preferably around the end of this weekend... got a lot of stuff to bring together, however.

I've sent pm's to about 15 town owners so far and almost everyone has contributed their thoughts, which is great.

The tricky thing is there appears to be so little consistency with experiences, ranging from a township that has had absolutely no problems, with their housing and other structures operating fine and all relevant structures auto-upgrading as they should, to the other end of the scale at which there's a township that has had nothing at all work for about a month. And there's every experience in between, with some having housing upgrading and others not, some having all of one type of structure not working and others only having individual structures having problems, and so on.

What's encouraging is that absolutely no one has been entirely negative about the plugin - everyone can see things they really like about it - and some valuable suggestions are being raised about how it could be improved - so long as it gets working consistently.

Any town owners with thoughts you'd like to contribute that I'm not already talking to, please pm me at forums.

Also @cindy_k fyi.
I was referring specifically about name changing removing your town membership, not townships as a whole. Suppose I should have specified.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
7.2.8 (02/13/15)
- Updated Treasure hunts, increased currency and changed up some rareness of items.
- Warp is now granted to all professions with a reagent cost of 3 emeralds and a cooldown of 60 minutes.

Ultanian

Portal
7.2.8 (02/13/15)
Emeralds have a use now! :D