• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

February Notes - 7.2.6+

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Re-enabled the interact/acquire events of minecarts w/ things.
- Changed Skill-Potion to Professions from Combat classes (cosmetic change)

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
- Treasure hunts now only occur when a minimum amount of players are met.

:) :D :) :D

Why not just make rare's only appear when a minimum is met? Like witchy said it could hurt the other time zones.

What do you think about my suggestion of reducing the amount of chest from 5-6 at a time to 1-2 at a time when there are fewer players online to encourage pvp while treasure hunting for those players?

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
:) :D :) :D

What do you think about my suggestion of reducing the amount of chest from 5-6 at a time to 1-2 at a time when there are fewer players online to encourage pvp while treasure hunting for those players?
Not possible tbh. At least not with the current set of configurations. I would like this though.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
The post on the front page for block usage in towns... do you mean doors, chests, signs, etc.? Or do you mean block protections for the whole town? Just a little worried about the way it is worded so I wanted to ask early.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Watermelon_01 apparently is is only door use - so wooden and iron doors and trapdoors.

The protection is definitely being removed at SR level, and I'm still trying to determine whether it will be removed from all regions, or whether some regions will still provide door protection - either with reagents stocked or independently of this.

Iron doors protected by LWC'd buttons, for example, should be fine. Not completely sure about non-LWC'd buttons etc.

Block use would invalidate the point of having regions and the protection they provide!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Patch notes from Balance meeting Feb 26 2015:

Trimmed many utility skills from the combat classes, and redistributed the remaining skills for Paladin, Cleric, Druid.
  • Removed Scan from all classes
  • Paladin: removed MagicWard, HolySteed
  • Ranger: removed Farsight, Wolf, Forage
  • RuneBlade: removed AbsorbRunes (and Telekinesis)
  • Wizard: (removed Telekinesis)
  • Cleric: removed Antidote, Dispel
  • Druid: removed Antidote, Forage, Invigorate
  • Dreadknight: removed DreadSteed
  • Beguiler: removed SummonFood, Purge (and FauxBomb and Telekinesis)
@Kainzo
@malikdanab @munchlaxhero @Irishman81 @Glacial_Reign anything to add?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Patch notes from Balance meeting Feb 26 2015:

Trimmed many utility skills from the combat classes, and redistributed the remaining skills for Paladin, Cleric, Druid.
  • Removed Scan from all classes
  • Paladin: removed MagicWard, HolySteed
  • Ranger: removed Farsight, Wolf, Forage
  • RuneBlade: removed AbsorbRunes (and Telekinesis)
  • Wizard: (removed Telekinesis)
  • Cleric: removed Antidote, Dispel
  • Druid: removed Antidote, Forage, Invigorate
  • Dreadknight: removed DreadSteed
  • Beguiler: removed SummonFood, Purge (and FauxBomb and Telekinesis)
@Kainzo
@malikdanab @munchlaxhero @Irishman81 @Glacial_Reign anything to add?
Removed health cost from bloodmage's infusion.
Reduced Ninja's backstab bonus damage from 8% and 10% for sneaking to 4% and 6% respectivly.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Alright, it's not very important, but what was the point of removing summonfood?

That skill has saved me in so many situations that I could label it a core part of my kit (please don't take that literally, it's a joke :p). It doesn't take anything away from the other classes, doesn't provide a glaring advantage in any combat, it's just a nice utility skill that adds to the skillset of beguiler, even if it isn't in a major way. I can honestly say that I'm sad to see it being removed.

The skill isn't really utility in the same way as skills like antidote, purge, invigorate, etc... Those are combat utlity abilities, summonfood is something you can use when you're running around, need food at a graveyard, food while mining, etc.. It has a lot more uses than the other abilities and is frequently used.

#keepsummonfood :(