• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

February Notes - 7.2.6+

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
*Sigh* Not so good for Runesmiths... :( but certainly handy...:)

warp only goes to 1 location, however a runesmith can set a location to anywhere. not to mention the CD is 60min compared to the CD of recall. I don't think this will harm runesmiths all too much.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Yes, there's the higher CD.

However the only runestones Runesmiths generally sell in TD shops are to the TD. With reduced demand for runestones to the TD, this will largely reduce their market to custom-made runestones. And I don't imagine Runesmiths make much of an income as it is.

So.... buff Runesmiths time?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
- Treasure hunts now only occur when a minimum amount of players are met.
Why not just make rare's only appear when a minimum is met? Like witchy said it could hurt the other time zones.

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
So we recently got the ability to change our name on the server. How can we identify a player on the forums we meet in game who changed their mojang name?

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
So we recently got the ability to change our name on the server. How can we identify a player on the forums we meet in game who changed their mojang name?
As far as I know, struggle, ask, hope that they don't take offense to being called a wrong name.
Basically, nothing.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Unfortunately at this stage you can't. I mean, you can't search for them by their new name.

However it would be GREAT if players who've changed their name could add "formerly known as..." to their signatures!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Add 1.8 foods to the eating food list.

- Update things for Technic Launcher.
- Update several Bungeecord plugins to fix some memory leaks (GeSuit Teleport/Warps/etc)