• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Factions Heroes Revamp - Reset on 04/22/16

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Currently ironfist is not in factions disciples kit, nor is smite. I'm trying to say that meditate is only neccasary when paired with smite, as smite is a costly spammable ability. Without smite, I find myself only using meditate for profession mana costs. So we can either replace a current skill of disciples with smite, or replace meditate with something like serenity (That may be overkill though)
tbh Serenity is too much, but if you replace it with meditate it might not be too bad considering the mana cost of Serenity.

I would like to see a new utility like skill but nothing comes to mind.

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
tbh Serenity is too much, but if you replace it with meditate it might not be too bad considering the mana cost of Serenity.

I would like to see a new utility like skill but nothing comes to mind.
I think replacing meditate with serenity, and upping the mana cost of it would be best. This would force the disciple to decide what to conserve mana for, combat, or support.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
TNT placement will be granted to all classes as I feel its better used if everyone can do it.

Siege skills will be given to miner/engineer though.

Cypher123

TNT
I have a group of 15 or so really interested in this server type. Our problem is that the last few times we've tried Herocraft, it's been pretty ridiculous lag that was just exhausting to deal with. Will this factions server be super rubber-bandy or has that been resolved?

I have a group of 15 or so really interested in this server type. Our problem is that the last few times we've tried Herocraft, it's been pretty ridiculous lag that was just exhausting to deal with. Will this factions server be super rubber-bandy or has that been resolved?
I haven't had any lag issues and my computer is horrible. When I tell people what it is they laugh at me, but it always runs fine on the server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Nocheat has been removed, so things should be smooth in terms of rubberbanding!

Cypher123

TNT
Nocheat has been removed, so things should be smooth in terms of rubberbanding!
That's awesome to hear, that's been the complaint I've had to talk to people about when asking about the factions server. Any general idea what the population will look like?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
That's awesome to hear, that's been the complaint I've had to talk to people about when asking about the factions server. Any general idea what the population will look like?
Also have advertisement this time so hopefully that gets the numbers up as well