• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry I have not been on since like sunday. I was on league with player to late and my dad came in and took my computer away for a week :( . Ill be back on if not today, tomorrow. I also have wrestling so.... I cant be on till 5:00

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Sorry I have not been on since like sunday. I was on league with player to late and my dad came in and took my computer away for a week :( . Ill be back on if not today, tomorrow. I also have wrestling so.... I cant be on till 5:00
It's okay kevvy, I haven't been on either cause of Black Ops 2. OBSSEEDDD!

rsll54

Stone
In Game Name: xSTOPxTHExKNIFEx
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Dragoon/Enchanter
Why do you want to join:Well, I like towns like this where i can build/pvp alot, I was about to join skyfall but then it died. I think eclipse will bring me lots of fun. Also i have a few guild friends in this town such as faredX and mikehk
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? Well 6-8 but i'm getting better as i go along.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 7-8, Im working on some new stuff on single player very often though, im a creative player more than a pvper.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Well i'm willing to be one of the main pvpers for eclipse when i level up as a Dragoon and i hope to be make some nice new builds in the town aswell. I'll try my best to help the members of the town, Oh yeah im good at raiding aswell so don't raid without meh :p
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Yes i can listen and talk but my mic is a bit buggy often.

faredX

Gold
Why do you want to join:Well, I like towns like this where i can build/pvp alot, I was about to join skyfall but then it died. I think eclipse will bring me lots of fun. Also i have a few guild friends in this town such as faredX and mikehk
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? Well 6-8 but i'm getting better as i go along.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 7-8, Im working on some new stuff on single player very often though, im a creative player more than a pvper.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Well i'm willing to be one of the main pvpers for eclipse when i level up as a Dragoon and i hope to be make some nice new builds in the town aswell. I'll try my best to help the members of the town, Oh yeah im good at raiding aswell so don't raid without meh :p
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Yes i can listen and talk but my mic is a bit buggy often.
Falker57

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Accepted! I'll add you to the town when I am on HC. If you come on TS I will probs just do it for you right then and there.

JakeJeremy

Dirt
In Game Name: JakeJeremy
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I was thinking a Warrior/Smith or Healer/Farmer. Which ever is needed.
Why do you want to join: I am bored wondering around and want to be part of a town and RolePlay.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I would be about a 8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? Probaly 8-9
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I will give part of any money to Eclipse. About %25.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?I can talk and listen.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: JakeJeremy
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I was thinking a Warrior/Smith or Healer/Farmer. Which ever is needed.
Why do you want to join: I am bored wondering around and want to be part of a town and RolePlay.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I would be about a 8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? Probaly 8-9
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I will give part of any money to Eclipse. About %25.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?I can talk and listen.
accepted see me in game whenever that is..

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Hhhhmmmmmm Falker can I be the mayor of the town and you o join Mineris or something XD because this town is dying and I have plans for it and I feel like I am only person on at some times.

Love Monkey <3

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Hhhhmmmmmm Falker can I be the mayor of the town and you o join Mineris or something XD because this town is dying and I have plans for it and I feel like I am only person on at some times.

Love Monkey <3
I'm the mayor pc lol.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

Love Monkey <3
FaredX is on a LOT, just sayin'. But he's busy with the building compesition (His spire looks great aswell)

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8

Love Monkey <3
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I AM THE FUCKING MAYOR!?! NUCLEAR YELLS AT ME B/C HE THINKS I TELL PEOPLE I AM THE MAYOR LIKE WTF??

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Someone told me that Nuclear left and Falker was the mayor, also FaredX is always at his guild I just want to try and keep the town alive in my opinion its d-e-a-d.

<3

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Is eclipse really dying? Or do we plan to continue?
Well you see... I havnt spoken to NuclearCouch in a week or so even when in the same teamspeak... I can tell you that we really dont play anymore (I might be playing more often because caster seems fun, except being broke on HC kinda makes me not wanna play DONT SPEND 1.5k ON A BEACON BLOCK CAUSE YOU THINK IT LOOKS COOL!!!) I think we have or soon might lose regions which sucks because eclipse was going to be the best looking town on the server.