• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah were both okay haha. Just got power back.... 5 fucking days of no power. That shit was torture. Most of the people who dies were like from New Jersey and NY City. It feels like a wasteland. No gas. No power. No nothing. Trees are down. Its gotten a lot better though. Thank god.

asianspy

Stone
In Game Name: asianspy
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Ranger, Smith
Why do you want to join:
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 7. I am decent with melee combat as long as I am matched with equal armor as my opponent. If Minecraft was a game of headshots, I would be on a 25-kill streak. Angles are burned into my brain.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 5. I can do a pretty good circle, and if I had some graph paper, an OK statue.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I am a decent fighter, an excellent shot, and I get along well with most people. I am very peaceful and diplomatic, and can act quick on my feet.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can both talk and listen in teamspeak.
Tag @Falker57

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: asianspy
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Ranger, Smith
Why do you want to join:
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 7. I am decent with melee combat as long as I am matched with equal armor as my opponent. If Minecraft was a game of headshots, I would be on a 25-kill streak. Angles are burned into my brain.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 5. I can do a pretty good circle, and if I had some graph paper, an OK statue.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I am a decent fighter, an excellent shot, and I get along well with most people. I am very peaceful and diplomatic, and can act quick on my feet.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can both talk and listen in teamspeak.
Tag @Falker57
Accepted :D Welcome

xj0467

Stone
In Game Name: xj0467​
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Runeblade/Engineer​
Why do you want to join: I think this town looks good and is perfict for a base of operations.​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: 6​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?:9​
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: I am good at redstone mechanisms, so when I becom an engineer I will be able to help automate a lot of the structures.​
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?: no apart from the in game chat where I can listen​

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: xj0467
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Runeblade/Engineer
Why do you want to join: I think this town looks good and is perfict for a base of operations.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?:9
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: I am good at redstone mechanisms, so when I becom an engineer I will be able to help automate a lot of the structures.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?: no apart from the in game chat where I can listen
Falker57

In Game Name: Dambielzzz​
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:​
Im going to be a ninja as soon as I lvl up to 30​
Ill probably go for smith farmer or enchanter​
Why do you want to join:​
Im looking for a friendly town​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?​
9.5 (I win practically every match where I have even skills and gear, and I win when the other person is slightly favord most of the time. It will take me a few weeks to fully adjust to the mods on this server tho. On legendarycraft pvp I invented the style that is now widely used in upper level duels)​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?​
Well its hard to grade myself bc everyone as a different style but I would have to say 6 to 8ish depending on your opinion and texturepack​
What can you contribute to Eclipse?​
Mainly I would contribute to pvp in 1v1s or as a group tho I perfer as a group. My style is high burst dmg and then run disengage and being in a group helps disengage.​
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?​
No sry but I pick up instructinons with minimal chat in game and ama good improviser.​
Tag @Falker57

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Dambielzzz​

Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:​

Im going to be a ninja as soon as I lvl up to 30​

Ill probably go for smith farmer or enchanter​

Why do you want to join:​

Im looking for a friendly town​

On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?​

9.5 (I win practically every match where I have even skills and gear, and I win when the other person is slightly favord most of the time. It will take me a few weeks to fully adjust to the mods on this server tho. On legendarycraft pvp I invented the style that is now widely used in upper level duels)​

On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?​

Well its hard to grade myself bc everyone as a different style but I would have to say 6 to 8ish depending on your opinion and texturepack​

What can you contribute to Eclipse?​

Mainly I would contribute to pvp in 1v1s or as a group tho I perfer as a group. My style is high burst dmg and then run disengage and being in a group helps disengage.​

Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?​

No sry but I pick up instructinons with minimal chat in game and ama good improviser.​

Tag @Falker57
Denied :(

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: xj0467
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Runeblade/Engineer
Why do you want to join: I think this town looks good and is perfict for a base of operations.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?:9
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: I am good at redstone mechanisms, so when I becom an engineer I will be able to help automate a lot of the structures.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?: no apart from the in game chat where I can listen
Denied :(

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Thexsilverhd
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Rogue,Ranger Crafter, Anything that's needed.
Why do you want to join: I want a town that can pvp well.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 8, 9 if the odds are right, as in we are both the same level
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 7 Mainly focus on survival
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Help in raids when i level up.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Listen. I'm gonna get my mic fixed in like a week though.
Tag @Falker57
denied

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
To all members applying, your chances are slim if you do not have a mic and cannot join teamspeak. Sorry! We just really enjoy voice communication. However, if you write a very well written app then you still have a chance.

S

Sir_Firebus

In Game Name: firebus
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I have mastered Samurai. I am currently mastered dragoon.
Why do you want to join: My old town Raubtier was inactive and sucked at pvp.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 9 I'm amazing at pvp I always win 1v1's and can kick tc ass.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 8 I build sometimes if It's a day I feel like building I can build amazing things but I am more pvp
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I will contribute my raiding/pvp skills.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I have skype and a mic so just tell me how to hook teamspeak up and then I can talk/listen.
Tag @Falker57

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: firebus
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I have mastered Samurai. I am currently mastered dragoon.
Why do you want to join: My old town Raubtier was inactive and sucked at pvp.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 9 I'm amazing at pvp I always win 1v1's and can kick tc ass.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 8 I build sometimes if It's a day I feel like building I can build amazing things but I am more pvp
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I will contribute my raiding/pvp skills.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I have skype and a mic so just tell me how to hook teamspeak up and then I can talk/listen.
Tag @Falker57
Hm seems legit. I remember you from Zeal firebus. See me in game, accepted.

In Game Name:collin_4110
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:caster/necro profesion:enchanter
Why do you want to join:I am in a very inactive town and want a better town
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills:7-8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills5-6
What can you contribute to Eclipse gold and diamonds
Can you talk in teamspeak?:i can go both

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name:collin_4110
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:caster/necro profesion:enchanter
Why do you want to join:I am in a very inactive town and want a better town
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills:7-8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills5-6
What can you contribute to Eclipse gold and diamonds
Can you talk in teamspeak?:i can go both
Accepted

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Screenshot2012-11-12at84102PM.png

NuclearCouch someone is talking smack :confused:

rsll54

Stone
In Game Name: xSTOPxTHExKNIFEx
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Dragoon/Enchanter
Why do you want to join:Well, I like towns like this where i can build/pvp alot, I was about to join skyfall but then it died. I think eclipse will bring me lots of fun. Also i have a few guild friends in this town such as faredX and mikehk
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? Well 6-8 but i'm getting better as i go along.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 7-8, Im working on some new stuff on single player very often though, im a creative player more than a pvper.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Well i'm willing to be one of the main pvpers for eclipse when i level up as a Dragoon and i hope to be make some nice new builds in the town aswell. I'll try my best to help the members of the town, Oh yeah im good at raiding aswell so don't raid without meh :p
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Yes i can listen and talk but my mic is a bit buggy often.