• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

E-T-K checking in tha Kool Kids Klub!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just wait, when kain finally notices this post competition thing, he'll turn post count increment for Off-topic off.
I got like 30+ posts from the Off Topic forum = Nothing.

Didn't you say you didn't care about posts anymore rather trophy points now instead lol.
Not anymore, I need 160 likes for next and last trophy point so that will take forever. Now I'm just going to beat TheMormon on post count.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Just wait, when kain finally notices this post competition thing, he'll turn post count increment for Off-topic off.

Didn't you say you didn't care about posts anymore rather trophy points now instead lol.
Not anymore, I need 160 likes for next and last trophy point so that will take forever. Now I'm just going to beat TheMormon on post count.

Haha fair enough champ, bid you both good luck!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

I wish I was a Proctor, would've given me a ton of posts

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

lol, you don't need to be a Proctor or any other staff position just to make posts, you've made plenty already despite it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

lol, you don't need to be a Proctor or any other staff position just to make posts, you've made plenty already despite it.
Yup, but as a Proctor I would had 100-200+ more posts :3

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Hmm, I can't find the "It's on" rating... I guess "Touche" will have to do. :p ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

Hmm, I can't find the "It's on" rating... I guess "Touche" will have to do. :p ;)
You spammer :3

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Just turned 15 in September to :p
I am turning 14 in July :/
Wow, I thought you had been 14 for a while now, haha. :p
-_-

You bully
I mean it, haha. I seriously thought your birthday was 1-3 months ago.

Think of it this way, then, if all else fails - People can think of you as more mature! Some people thought I was in my 20's in the clan that I'm apart of, which I found insane, haha.