• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

E-T-K checking in tha Kool Kids Klub!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Pahh you got nothing on whiteninja1970! He had 6998 posts, and an average of like 100 posts a day! He was given the title of Spam Princess! Then he got banned :p
Haha! Yeah, I would have about 20,000 posts by now if I wasnt banned. But I didnt really get banned from spamming, it's something that only the mods/admins of that forum and me only knows the reason why I got banned :p

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
My like: post ratio is bested by only Kainey, and Brutal, though in all honesty I doubt anyone can beat brutal.
Considering nearly half of my posts are from before there was even the basic system of liking someone's post, I think a lot of the older players (especially guys like Brutal and Kain) would have a ratio of nearly 1 to 1

Also, despite this, I still have more positive ratings than 3 of the top 5 posters, even though I'm #5 poster

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Ah, those where great times, wherent they player and the rest of you. I could rape all your asses in that game also :D

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
ik, I suck at the new version though. That's why I quit, plus the forums got really douschey, so that was no fun anymore