• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

E-T-K checking in tha Kool Kids Klub!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm EtKEnn. I'm from a place that is not US :confused: I like Enchiladas, ponies and Minecraft. I just reached 800 posts. I'm a Samurai. I haven't leveled Crafter since the first 2 weeks of the map. RD is best pony.

Class: Samurai, lvl 42.
Name: Kenneth
Friends on HC: Too many, my phone crashed while i listed them.
Time on HC: 4 months
Current occupation on HC: Just stepped down as Mayor for Canterlot, taking a break. Hanging out in chat and Mob Arena grinding.

Do you want to ask me a question? Feel free to post below and i will reply
That's how Equestria was made folks, now go comment or something.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Greetings EtKEnn! First of all congrats on 800 posts, quite the achievement there and second (just out of pure curiosity stemming from Apple's intro thread) what is your favourite type of Apple? :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Lier Epler. A special type of apples, only in south-east Norway. Lier Epler makes wonderful cider too.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
My like: post ratio is bested by only Kainey, and Brutal, though in all honesty I doubt anyone can beat brutal.