• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drastikos - Promised Land of The Word of Helios and Melonmancy - The Pillars of Faith on Herocraft

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Heliolyte Application Format:
IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft:
Willing to use Discord:for about a week
Combat Class:wizard
Crafter Profession:crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?:
What can you contribute?:becous I'm having trouble with every thing in this game and I thoughu guys could help
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:I am a noob no friends :(
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no I have not
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):rp &pve
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:idk I'm 10
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?:idk
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: yes
Hello, we are considering your app, but you left some of the fields empty! Until you fix it we cannot make an educated decision on whether or not we accept you! Please fix it and then we can look into it further. Have a great day, Melon be with you!

Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN: SuperMan926
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 Week
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: Ninja
Crafter Profession: Level 15
Why do you wish to join our town?: I really want to join your town. You guys helped me take down jake and seem very friendly.
What can you contribute?: I can protect people, gather supplies, scout, anything that is needed
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes, I am getting my other 2 friends to join and will definitely advertise
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp/Pve/Casual/Building
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: No
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Aww Yea

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: SuperMan926
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 Week
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: Ninja
Crafter Profession: Level 15
Why do you wish to join our town?: I really want to join your town. You guys helped me take down jake and seem very friendly.
What can you contribute?: I can protect people, gather supplies, scout, anything that is needed
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes, I am getting my other 2 friends to join and will definitely advertise
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp/Pve/Casual/Building
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: No
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Aww Yea

We would be happy to have you! Have your friends apply as well and we'll take a look right away. :) I'll message you in game. If I miss you feel free to message anyone with a green name in /ch who n.

Funnysoo

Dirt
IGN: Funnysoo
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 days
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: Wizard
Crafter Profession: NA
Why do you wish to join our town?: i need support and a home and i am willing to fight
What can you contribute?: fighting and supplies
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: um my frriend just joined yours
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): casual
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: yes im ready!
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: no but you can tell me about it
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I AM!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Funnysoo
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 days
Combat Class: Wizard
Crafter Profession: NA
Why do you wish to join our town?: i need support and a home and i am willing to fight
What can you contribute?: fighting and supplies
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: um my frriend just joined yours
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): casual
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: yes im ready!
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: no but you can tell me about it
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I AM!

Accepted! Message me in game or anyone else with a green name in /ch n and we can get you set up.

IGN: tattoochicken
How long you have played Herocraft: a few days
Combat Class: Runeblade
Crafter Profession: Enchanter

Why do you wish to join our town?: Cool name, Lots of People and Lots to offer.
What can you contribute?: My enchanting profession and the occasional boost ;)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Victim spam ;)
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Piety? i thought that was religious but sure.
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: nah
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: To become victim? sure why not.

ZKvic7788

Wood
IGN: ZKvic7788
How long you have played Herocraft: before this update (about when it started)
Willing to use Discord: no i will call upon athourities to handle the situation (im thinking thats having an arguement)
Combat Class: Bloodmage
Crafter Profession: CRAFTER Lv:19

Why do you wish to join our town?: to join a town to live in to put away stuff and add to it
What can you contribute?: items Gold anything
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here? HellsEch and victim130
Have you ever been muted or banned before? No
What is your playstyle? Pvp,Pve

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Of Course
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: no
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: YES

Headshotbuns

Stone
IGN: Headshotbuns
How long you have played Herocraft: about since it started
Willing to use Discord: no maybe will call upon athourities
Combat Class: Archer
Crafter Profession: CRAFTER Lv:18

Why do you wish to join our town?: to have a place to put my stuff away safely
What can you contribute?: my items that i dont need/use
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here? victim130 HellsEch
Have you ever been muted or banned before? No
What is your playstyle? Pvp,Pve

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: yes
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?:YES

Headshotbuns

Stone
How long you have played Herocraft: Years
Willing to use Discord: idk what that means
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: no
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: YES

ZKvic7788

Wood
Willing to use Discord: idk what that is
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Of Course (I love Watermelons)

IGN: DragonsOfDeath
How long you have played Herocraft: about 2 weeks every other day
Willing to use Discord: yes i am
Combat Class: Dragoon
Crafter Profession:Blacksmith or enchanter havent decided yet

Why do you wish to join our town?: being a new player and wanting to improve as i go
What can you contribute?: i'm a great material gatherer and always play as a team member not a soloist
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: i saw this group recruiting in chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no i have not
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: i can live a life of peace
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: not yet but willing to learn as i go
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence? sure

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: DragonsOfDeath
How long you have played Herocraft: about 2 weeks every other day
Willing to use Discord: yes i am
Combat Class: Dragoon
Crafter Profession:Blacksmith or enchanter havent decided yet
Why do you wish to join our town?: being a new player and wanting to improve as i go
What can you contribute?: i'm a great material gatherer and always play as a team member not a soloist
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: i saw this group recruiting in chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no i have not
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: i can live a life of peace
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: not yet but willing to learn as i go
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence? sure

Within the walls of Drastikos you will learn much, young soul. The Word will challenge and test your very nature, but to be one step closer to a peaceful world it will be worth it. By my name, Helios Echelon, I shall see to it that you are granted passage into Drastikos, so come to the holy land and prepare yourself.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: YES
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Of Course (I love Watermelons)

Hello! Please refer to the first page of this thread and copy the new, updated application format. The ones you two used are incorrect and out of date. We will take another look once they are correct. :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: tattoochicken
How long you have played Herocraft: a few days
Combat Class: Runeblade
Crafter Profession: Enchanter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Cool name, Lots of People and Lots to offer.
What can you contribute?: My enchanting profession and the occasional boost ;)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Victim spam ;)
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Piety? i thought that was religious but sure.
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: nah
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: To become victim? sure why not.

We would be happy to have you join us. Just so you are aware, you filled out the Heliolyte application which is for players wishing not to engage in PvP and instead wish to do more RP and PvE. Seeing as you said your play style is PvP, the melonmancer application is probably more suited for you. It's a little confusing on the main post. and isn't too important, I just thought I would let you know (you are also free to switch from heliolyte to melonmancer without making another application). Message anyone with a green name in /ch n and they can get you set up!

We would be happy to have you join us. Just so you are aware, you filled out the Heliolyte application which is for players wishing not to engage in PvP and instead wish to do more RP and PvE. Seeing as you said your play style is PvP, the melonmancer application is probably more suited for you. It's a little confusing on the main post. and isn't too important, I just thought I would let you know (you are also free to switch from heliolyte to melonmancer without making another application). Message anyone with a green name in /ch n and they can get you set up!
i just copy and pasted the first application form i saw xD yeh i would like to use the melonmancer one if thats okay, but i dont want to copy all of my stuff out again xD ty for the acceptance.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
A lot of applications since I went to bed so let me repeat this note from the first post before I go edit it to be more clear. -

We role play here. Heliolytes do NOT pvp, Melonmamcers do. Otherwise they do everything else in this game

Edit: also role play in this game isn't what you might think it is - we just come up with explanations for what we build and who we fight and make sure the reasons are told. That's all RP is on HC. We're not onto the indiscriminate pvp and noob killing that was going on before be joined, we actually aim to stop those people

Last edited:

Headshotbuns

Stone
Hello! Please refer to the first page of this thread and copy the new, updated application format. The ones you two used are incorrect and out of date. We will take another look once they are correct. :)
How long you have played Herocraft: years
Why do you wish to join our town?: to have someplace to leave my stuff safely
What can you contribute?: Ores (I plan on being a blacksmith)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: @victim130 and HellsEch
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP, PvE, building

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: yes
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: Yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes

ZKvic7788

Wood
How long you have played Herocraft: years
Why do you wish to join our town?: so I can help others cooperate with a group (other than my brother)
What can you contribute?: Redstone and alot of what I have + my personality
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: @victim130 and HellsEch
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP, PVE, Roleplay

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: No
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: Yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes