• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drastikos - Promised Land of The Word of Helios and Melonmancy - The Pillars of Faith on Herocraft

ProdDoesMC

Iron
Heliolyte Application Format:
IGN: ProdDoesMC
How long you have played Herocraft: About 2 or 3 years now
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Disciple
Crafter Profession: None yet (Profile got reset, going to become a Blacksmith)

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yep :)
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: Nope :(
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: (I don't know the word, but yes)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: ProdDoesMC
How long you have played Herocraft: About 2 or 3 years now
Combat Class: Disciple
Crafter Profession: None yet (Profile got reset, going to become a Blacksmith)

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yep :)
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: Nope :(
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: (I don't know the word, but yes)

We would be happy to have you! I'll get you set up.

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
i would like to bring this up here for the town, i dont want to point fingers but, somebody stole some of my items in my chests in the room i temporarily live in, the thief took all the tokens and took a crafter catalyst i own, i dont know who it was and when he/she will strike again so i would like warn everybody to store their previous items on their LWC Container.. i would also like this problem to be resolved if possible (regaining of items if thief has not used it yet)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
i would like to bring this up here for the town, i dont want to point fingers but, somebody stole some of my items in my chests in the room i temporarily live in, the thief took all the tokens and took a crafter catalyst i own, i dont know who it was and when he/she will strike again so i would like warn everybody to store their previous items on their LWC Container.. i would also like this problem to be resolved if possible (regaining of items if thief has not used it yet)

Me, @Symbolite or @victim130 have access to do block checks because we have the highest rank. They'll take care of you. Private message us next time

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
FYI we eat watermelons all the time. Its a gateway to enlightenment. Also you don't need to justify your low levels - we can power level you in a group.

I'm not home right now so @Haxnn or @victim130 will judge your app
Speaking of powerleveling I gotta do that. I wanna actually attempt to pvp a bit this map. Oh and if you guys got any cool pictures of the town send them my way please. :)

IGN: The_Gamelord
How long you have played Herocraft:6 months
Willing to use Discord:yes
Combat Class:pali
Crafter Profession:crafter
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:yep
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?:no
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?:yep

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: The_Gamelord
How long you have played Herocraft:6 months
Willing to use Discord:yes
Combat Class:pali
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:yep
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?:no
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?:yep

:p ali is my favorite class! We'd be happy to have you! I'll message you in game!

IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 months
Willing to use Discord: no
Combat Class: Ramger
Crafter Profession: Craft
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: yes?
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: no
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: yes

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
You may all hate me. That is fine. I simply seek asylum once more.
IGN: IntoShadows
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 year
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but you have to actually tell what it is / invite me...
Combat Class: As you can tell, I go between Dragoon and Darkmancer.
Crafter Profession: Going between Miner and Blacksmith right now. Repairs are useful.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Sure...
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Yes.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Sure, whatever that means... When I was a member I didn't see anyone "spreading watermelons" but whatever floats your goat.

Note: I would appreciate help learning Darkmaster, as I am currently very bad at the class. I know, sounds impossible.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You may all hate me. That is fine. I simply seek asylum once more.
IGN: IntoShadows
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 year
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but you have to actually tell what it is / invite me...
Combat Class: As you can tell, I go between Dragoon and Darkmancer.
Crafter Profession: Going between Miner and Blacksmith right now. Repairs are useful.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Sure...
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Yes.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Sure, whatever that means... When I was a member I didn't see anyone "spreading watermelons" but whatever floats your goat.

Note: I would appreciate help learning Darkmaster, as I am currently very bad at the class. I know, sounds impossible.

Did you learn your lesson? ;)

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
None of us actually hate you btw - but we did update our rules to say we won't tollerate town hopping. You did it before we said it so it's possible for you to come back.

I wanna talk it over with @Haxnn and @Symbolite first.
Yeah. I town hopped once, then vic told me about it... The other time I got randomly kicked and ended up trying to make my own town. Boy that was a mistake. The sad part is, I actually built the town / walls in creative and it looked really good. For some reason, Imma link it xD. http://imgur.com/a/UFX5G - I thought it looked cool :3

Just clarifying that the time I was "kicked" was due to a township bug and not a player kicking me.

Last edited:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah. I town hopped once, then vic told me about it... The other time I got randomly kicked and ended up trying to make my own town. Boy that was a mistake. The sad part is, I actually built the town / walls in creative and it looked really good. For some reason, Imma link it xD. http://imgur.com/a/UFX5G - I thought it looked cool :3

Just clarifying that the time I was "kicked" was due to a township bug and not a player kicking me.

You can come back. /tell us when you're online.

Don't expect us to enforce that everyone like you, should there be anyone who is mad or upset. We are in the process of becoming a big town and we never expected everyone to get along, just that they don't kill or steal from each other. So keep that in mind.

Make sure you make it obvious in our town chat that you have come back. Some may not recognize you as a member at first when they see you.

Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN: Ramza_Centrius
How long you have played Herocraft: about 3 years, but i stopped playing last year and wen't back today.
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Havn't chose yet, probably going for Blacksmith/Runesmith/Enchanter (Undecided)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Nope
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes

-also I'm a friend of vallad.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN: Ramza_Centrius
How long you have played Herocraft: about 3 years, but i stopped playing last year and wen't back today.
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Havn't chose yet, probably going for Blacksmith/Runesmith/Enchanter (Undecided)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Nope
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes

-also I'm a friend of vallad.
Accepted!

Pyromaniac

Wood
IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft:
Willing to use Discord:for about a week
Combat Class:wizard

Why do you wish to join our town?:
What can you contribute?:becous I'm having trouble with every thing in this game and I thoughu guys could help
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:I am a noob no friends :(
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no I have not
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):rp &pve

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:idk I'm 10
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?:idk
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: yes