• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drastikos - Promised Land of The Word of Helios and Melonmancy - The Pillars of Faith on Herocraft

dylandadon123

Glowing Redstone

My bad on the ones above did the wrong one.

IGN: dlandadn123.
How long you have played Herocraft: about 2-3 years
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: Disciple
Crafter Profession: Enchantr
Why do you wish to join our town?: Ilike the payers in the town, its very active and I want to join a town where I can work my way up and become something.

What can you contribute?: Enchanting services, Would never turn down helping in pvp,
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): muted because I spammed the chat.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp and bulding.

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yes.
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon? No.
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: yes.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: yes.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

My bad on the ones above did the wrong one.

IGN: dlandadn123.
How long you have played Herocraft: about 2-3 years
Combat Class: Disciple
Crafter Profession: Enchantr
Why do you wish to join our town?: Ilike the payers in the town, its very active and I want to join a town where I can work my way up and become something.
What can you contribute?: Enchanting services, Would never turn down helping in pvp,
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): muted because I spammed the chat.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp and bulding.
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yes.
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon? No.
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: yes.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: yes.

Sorry for the inconvenience, however the council has decided to deny your application at this time.

Last edited:
IGN: XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS
How long you have played Herocraft: Around 8-9 months, before the reset, i'm new to the reset.
Willing to use Discord: Sadly, i cannot get it because.. I'm not allowed to download things P:
Combat Class: Paladin Lv 11
Crafter Profession: Crafter lv 8 :(
Why do you wish to join our town?: To help build/contribute
What can you contribute?: A few buildings, i have the Minecraft Construction Book.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Referred
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Casual. Pve/building
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: Yes
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: The word? Yes!
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes, i have read it

My levels are the levels i had when i made this application, i will update it time from time to update my level

UPDATE 8/20- Combat level from 10->11
Profession level from 6->8

Last edited:

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Heliolyte Application Format:
IGN: Royfaren
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 years, 6 months, minus one day
Willing to use Discord: Sort of. I don't use a lot of VOIP but I do have it and I do occasionally listen, usually don't talk though.
Combat Class: Runeblade
Crafter Profession: Merchant/Engineer, both max, currently max Miner
Why do you wish to join our town?: My town's a little bit low on the activity part. I want to join as I was in Newerth back in Bastion... and Xex told me I should go join you guys. I run a gold shop in spawn so I'm hoping to sell gold at 1c per....
What can you contribute?: I can build well, I mine a lot, and I have a very decent shop in spawn (plenty room left if people want to sell stuff there)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Referred by xex if that counts, mostly, but I remember a lot of IGNs back from Bastion.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pve/building/casual
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: If I can, I'm pitiful at PvP
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Not very
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Sure!
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yup!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Royfaren
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 years, 6 months, minus one day
Willing to use Discord: Sort of. I don't use a lot of VOIP but I do have it and I do occasionally listen, usually don't talk though.
Combat Class: Runeblade
Crafter Profession: Merchant/Engineer, both max, currently max Miner
Why do you wish to join our town?: My town's a little bit low on the activity part. I want to join as I was in Newerth back in Bastion... and Xex told me I should go join you guys. I run a gold shop in spawn so I'm hoping to sell gold at 1c per....
What can you contribute?: I can build well, I mine a lot, and I have a very decent shop in spawn (plenty room left if people want to sell stuff there)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Referred by xex if that counts, mostly, but I remember a lot of IGNs back from Bastion.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pve/building/casual
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: If I can, I'm pitiful at PvP
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Not very
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Sure!
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yup!

You're goddamn right. Incoming invite

IGN: TriggeredSloth
How long you have played Herocraft: I've played it before, however this is my first time playing on this account.
Willing to use Discord: Yes. Currently no microphone but I'm planning on getting one soon.
Combat Class: Paladin Lvl 5
Crafter Profession: Planning on choosing either Blacksmith, Engineer or Alchemist

Why do you wish to join our town?: Because I need a place where I can stay and help players out. I plan on being active in the town, so I can give my time to the expansion and demand for products in the town.
What can you contribute?: Activeness and Good building skill. Both of these are my strong suits.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw someone post this in Town Recruitment chat so I thought i'd check it out.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE, Building, and Roleplay.

Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: No I am not.
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: Yes.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes.

xspyrez

Wood
Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN: xspyrez
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 - 2 months overall,i think.
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: Cleric
Crafter Profession: Farmer
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because I never really joined a town,so I wanna see how it is.
What can you contribute?: Cows(When I get to highest lvl)Healing in pvp,growing trees,I will try to gain resources.
And good assistance in wars.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope,clicked the link in herocraft chat.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Casual,I just do whatever :p
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes,I am.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: No.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Mhm,I think I'll live in the slums.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS
How long you have played Herocraft: Around 8-9 months, before the reset, i'm new to the reset.
Willing to use Discord: Sadly, i cannot get it because.. I'm not allowed to download things P:
Combat Class: Paladin Lv 11
Crafter Profession: Crafter lv 8 :(
Why do you wish to join our town?: To help build/contribute
What can you contribute?: A few buildings, i have the Minecraft Construction Book.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Referred
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Casual. Pve/building
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?: Yes
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: The word? Yes!
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes, i have read it

My levels are the levels i had when i made this application, i will update it time from time to update my level

UPDATE 8/20- Combat level from 10->11
Profession level from 6->8

Sorry you had to wait so long, you must have slipped through the cracks somehow! Accepted! Get in touch with anyone with a green name in /ch who n and they can get you set up in town.

How long you have played Herocraft: I've played it before, however this is my first time playing on this account.
Willing to use Discord: Yes. Currently no microphone but I'm planning on getting one soon.
Crafter Profession: Planning on choosing either Blacksmith, Engineer or Alchemist
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because I need a place where I can stay and help players out. I plan on being active in the town, so I can give my time to the expansion and demand for products in the town.
What can you contribute?: Activeness and Good building skill. Both of these are my strong suits.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw someone post this in Town Recruitment chat so I thought i'd check it out.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE, Building, and Roleplay.
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: Yes.

Accepted! You mentioned that you played previously on a different account, would you mind letting us know what that account was? Check /ch who n and message anyone with a green name so they can get you set up.

IGN: xspyrez
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 - 2 months overall,i think.
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: Cleric
Crafter Profession: Farmer
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because I never really joined a town,so I wanna see how it is.
What can you contribute?: Cows(When I get to highest lvl)Healing in pvp,growing trees,I will try to gain resources.
And good assistance in wars.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope,clicked the link in herocraft chat.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Casual,I just do whatever :p
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes,I am.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: No.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes.

Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Mhm,I think I'll live in the slums.

Accepted! Just message anyone with a green name in /ch who n and they will get you sorted in town.

We are happy to have all of you joining our town! We hope you enjoy your time with us and we'll do anything we can to improve your Herocraft experience!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

that avatar haha welcome to the town

Famileh

Wood
IGN:Famileh
How long you have played Herocraft: I think I played for maybe 2 week.
Willing to use Discord:I am willing to use discord
Combat Class: Level 17 Wizard but I will grind.
Crafter Profession: Level 60 Blacksmith

Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to join this town because I want to play on the server without dealing with people pvping me. At least in this town I don't have to pvp all the time.
What can you contribute?: I can repair peoples stuff and I can help with what people want me to do.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred to you guys by tattoochicken
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No I have not been.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): My playstyle is pve and sometimes roleplay. I like building but I still think I am not good at it.

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:Yes I am. I am ready for devoting my life to this town.
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: Yes I am. I will do that when I am in this holy town or the promise land.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes I did and I want to do some of the things if I get in.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Famileh
How long you have played Herocraft: I think I played for maybe 2 week.
Willing to use Discord:I am willing to use discord
Combat Class: Level 17 Wizard but I will grind.
Crafter Profession: Level 60 Blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to join this town because I want to play on the server without dealing with people pvping me. At least in this town I don't have to pvp all the time.
What can you contribute?: I can repair peoples stuff and I can help with what people want me to do.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred to you guys by tattoochicken
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No I have not been.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): My playstyle is pve and sometimes roleplay. I like building but I still think I am not good at it.
Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:Yes I am. I am ready for devoting my life to this town.
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?: Yes I am. I will do that when I am in this holy town or the promise land.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes I did and I want to do some of the things if I get in.

I like you already! Happy to have you join us! Check /ch who n and get in touch with anyone with a green name! They will set you up in town.

IGN: xDarkInfernal
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 week
Combat Class: Necromancer - Lvl 17
Crafter Profession: Miner - Lvl 26
Why do you wish to join our town?: Looking for a place for a friendly pvp enviroment along with a group of friends are looking into this town
What can you contribute?: I play regualarly and i do quite a lot of farming
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred by Famileh
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): casual
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: no I am not
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes i would like to get an apartment

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: xDarkInfernal
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 week
Combat Class: Necromancer - Lvl 17
Crafter Profession: Miner - Lvl 26
Why do you wish to join our town?: Looking for a place for a friendly pvp enviroment along with a group of friends are looking into this town
What can you contribute?: I play regualarly and i do quite a lot of farming
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred by Famileh
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): casual
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: no I am not
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes i would like to get an apartment

Accepted! Get in touch with anyone in a green name in /ch who n and they will set you up in town!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
If anyone has a suggested time for the next ore mine break let us know. They should all spawn back in a couple days. Last farm we had a party of like 7 and everyone who was tier 2 gained 55 profession levels worth of experience

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The ores are up now. It should only take about 10 minutes but we'll want to time it with castles and a boost if possible. Every day we wait without mining them is exp wasted. Maybe Wednesday night or Thursday?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
The ores are up now. It should only take about 10 minutes but we'll want to time it with castles and a boost if possible. Every day we wait without mining them is exp wasted. Maybe Wednesday night or Thursday?
It depends on who needs it. I say we should plan around Hels' time and maybe some of our newer members. I plan to level engineer/alchemist at the time we do it, so I can once again break it.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Heliolyte Application

IGN

GodOfGales.

How long you have played Herocraft

I believe about a year and a half.

Willing to use Discord

Yessir.

Combat Class

Beguiler, but honestly I dislike this class greatly and will probably change to Cleric has I become more active.

Crafter Profession

Merchant.

Why do you wish to join our town

I have been relatively inactive this map, only playing at the start and not getting very far. As I phase back into the game, I look for a town that incorporates a lore-basis and maintains active community.

What can you contribute

I can contribute what may be needed, and also help administrate things if there is any help ever needed, due to a long history of leadership on Herocraft.

Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?

Neither.

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why)

No.

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual)

RP, I enjoy 'politics'

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?

Sign me up, actually scratch that I just burned my pen.

Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?

I have only encountered him once, requesting information about his church.

Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?

In reverence, indeed.

Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?

Indeedo.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Heliolyte Application

IGN

GodOfGales.

Willing to use Discord

Yessir.

Combat Class

Beguiler, but honestly I dislike this class greatly and will probably change to Cleric has I become more active.

Crafter Profession

Merchant.

I have been relatively inactive this map, only playing at the start and not getting very far. As I phase back into the game, I look for a town that incorporates a lore-basis and maintains active community.

What can you contribute

I can contribute what may be needed, and also help administrate things if there is any help ever needed, due to a long history of leadership on Herocraft.

Neither.

No.

RP, I enjoy 'politics'

In reverence, indeed.

Indeedo.

This looks promising. Sorry about the wait and I must am not near a computer so I'll tag @Haxnn and @victim130

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Heliolyte Application

IGN

GodOfGales.

Willing to use Discord

Yessir.

Combat Class

Crafter Profession

Merchant.

What can you contribute

Neither.

No.

RP, I enjoy 'politics'

In reverence, indeed.

Indeedo.

Welcome, brother. I'll be proud to be joined by one so devout. @victim130 let this man into the walls of Drastikos!