• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

TexanBacon

Stone
n Game Name(IGN): TexanBacon

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Few years, 3 at most

Herocraft Exp: New, read the wiki though. I know the basics of commands and such

Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer, farmer or miner.

Current level: Level 8 Lost Soul, and a level 13 crafter

What do you like to do? Building, mining, farming. Im good at building different styles of structures and think an ugly build is a worthless one. I also enjoy strip mining for ores and such. Farming isnt something that I extremely like, but its a neccessity in most cases

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Responsibility, Pvp, Architecture, Influence, Obedience. I dont grief and I do what the rules say, I think that if we lose our manners in the game it reflects into your attitude, so i dont

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): n/a, havnt been to one

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a, havnt been to a town

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, and I use skype rather then ts but am prepared to try it out

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @TexanBacon ! We could really use an active farmer :D Get with us in-game and we'll get you set up :D

anevia

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN): anevia

Age(must be 15+):eek:lder than 21

Minecraft Exp:Have played for two years

Herocraft Exp:Have been a member for about a month

Spec or intended spec: Undecided,toss-up between druid and mage (possible warrior if thats what it`s called)
and i am a merchant.(as of today)

Current level:16 i believe.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
I love raiding,farming,trading,pvp,pve and many other things.But mostly i like group events.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:Will be a merchant which i found out the town needs. Also love helping in any way i can.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Was working on a town with Walrus(something) before Quartermane raided us.
Then i was cleverly convinced that joining you guys would be better for me all around.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:At all cost.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:headset yes,Teamspeak no

Were you referred? By who?:Quartermane

In Game Name(IGN): CaptainDarkage

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: 3 Years

Herocraft Exp: 1 Year

Spec or intended spec: Ranger, Samurai, Ninja, or Disciple
I will most likely choose Ranger though, because I am more skilled at using a bow than a melee weapon.

Current level: 7 Lostsoul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build(Not very good), Excavate, and PVP. The thing I probably like to build the most is PVP forts or outposts. I also like to farm.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm not very good at pvp as of now, but I am a decent scout.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Both.

Were you referred? By who?: No one.
I wasn't referred to by these people but I used to be the same Kingdom as Savathaflava, JORIZQUI, and Bedwyr2112. So you can reference to them about me I guess, if they remember me.

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Could you add a little more to your application? What do you like to build? Any thoughts as to what spec you might go?

In Game Name(IGN): oscarfouz364

Age(must be 15+): 18

Minecraft Exp: Since pre alpha

Herocraft Exp: Since Last Map

Spec or intended spec: Ranger

Current level: level 34 ranger

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build, pvp

What strengths do you bring to the town?:Good pvper, and amazing builder

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/town-wisteria-neutral-unless-provoked.41656/ my town and guild i owned last map
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
No
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:
Yes
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:
Yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
Yes
Were you referred? By who?:GetCrazy

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hey guys, got called into work yesterday, and I'll be there until later today as well. @oscarfouz364 Welcome to Drakenvale homes! Get with one of us in-game and we'll get you set up.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name(IGN): iHazBryn

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: 3 years in March

Spec or intended spec: Ninja most likely.

Current level: 0 -1, whichever you start on.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build, explore.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Longtime member of Herocraft looking to get back into the server, your town looks interesting. I have lots of experience in everything and anything, and I'll help whenever and wherever.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None this map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: No

EDIT: I have this strange urge to live in the slums, but would love a tour of all the districts.

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@iHazBryn Based on your slums comment, I'm gonna accept you haha. I'll get with you in-game and get you set up.

Adoratrol

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name(IGN): Adoratrol

Age(must be 15+): 30

Minecraft Exp: Started playing in 2011.

Herocraft Exp: Whitelisted Aug 2011. Stopped playing for a year or so.

Spec or intended spec: Caster or Healer

Current level: 1, I just started back playing again.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like building things and pvp ofc.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Was pretty good at pvp back when I was playing, imagine Ill be just as good now. Along with helping build project's anytime needed.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was in a town back in 2011, but I cant remember the name.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Were you referred? By who?: Getcrazy said you all have open spots.

In Game Name(IGN): TheSourDiesel

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: New, but have prior heroes experience from different server.

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon

Current level: 10

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'm really great at pvp, coming from another heroes server I know how skills work, all that stuff. I've been pvping in minecraft for years, I'd rate my self a 10/10 in it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Pvp, and I'm actually a very good builder as well so you get the best of both worlds.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Were you referred? By who?: JazzDesignation

In Game Name(IGN): hannerfall1

Minecraft Exp: I don't remember

Herocraft Exp: Played since May 2013

Spec or intended spec: Wizard and Farmer

Current level: lvl 20 crafter - lvl 12 lost soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Mine and farm

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Farming

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Demonswood

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Were you referred? By who?: No