• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
@JORIZQUI where can one find the town plans if they are interested in helping aide the construction?
Not sure what you mean with town plans, but if you are willing to help out building you are welcome to. You'll have to talk to Barbasol though, I can barely go online right now, and he knows more about what is going on than me.

I'll try to come up with some designs for the different styles of building we will need, but first Barbasol has to decide on the Town District layouts.

Once I have those basic style samples done we will see how we can make it so you and everyone else who wishes to help can build freely wihin some stylistic and geographical boundries.

How experienced of a builder are you btw? Do you feel capable of taking responsability for big complicated structures?

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
How experienced of a builder are you btw? Do you feel capable of taking responsability for big complicated structures?

Unfortunately I am just learning so probably not complicated builds just yet. Most of what I've been working on I've laid out a blueprint first using excel. The more I work on interior design though the more I've been picking up on more complicated design ideas. Any suggestions on where I can look up other builds for ideas?

**edit** I think I just found my inspiration! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/deerassassins-medieval-building-pack/

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Unfortunately I am just learning so probably not complicated builds just yet. Most of what I've been working on I've laid out a blueprint first using excel. The more I work on interior design though the more I've been picking up on more complicated design ideas. Any suggestions on where I can look up other builds for ideas?

**edit** I think I just found my inspiration! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/deerassassins-medieval-building-pack/

Yeah those are cool designs, but they rely heavily on texturepack to look good. I build in default, it's the only way I can know that what I am building looks good in almost any pack.

As for where to find inspration or ideas, I recomend you check out these youtube chanells:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamziboyMinecraft
Jamzyboyminecraft relies very very heavily on texturepack in his latest video series, but some of the older builds, mainly the let's build series, and some of his more simple tutorials ae very usefull. He also has a playlist of gothic builds that fits out theme.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8XYKE0Y1eQDSzbJFUbj5A
Jeracraft is also a very thorough and detailed builder. He has developed a decent medieval style too.

Then you always have google images. I usually search for real life medieval buildings and try to make them in single player creative. Once I have something that looks good it goes on the server.

I am going to add you to the builders Conversation thread, I recomend you read the las couple of pages on the thread so you are up to date .

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): _Fish_
Age(must be 15+):18
Minecraft Exp: I'd say a lot. Playing since 2011. A bit weak on Redstone but I'm working on it
Herocraft Exp: Joined at the start of Haven map
Spec or intended spec: Currently 22 Paladin:23 Engineer
Current level: Oops see above
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I mostly enjoy building (getting better all the time), pve and helping others. I've matered farming and know my way around a farming setup.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Friendly and helpful attitude
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I joined the AD/phrometheus (bad spelling..) but it wasn't a good fit. The people where friendly but it just wasn't for me.
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have not.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I will, to the best of my abilities.
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes
Were you referred? By who?: I was referred by @archceaser. I am the Grand stone carver of his guild. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-order-of-arch-holy-good-recruiting.45995/

mugy2

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): Mugy2

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: A few years.

Herocraft Exp: A few weeks.

Spec or intended spec: Undecided.

Current level: 14

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to make things pretty, and give ideas, and be a diplomatic person.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: niceness, happismz. a sharp tongue.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yea. Sept I suck at pvp and pve, so if I suck don't say I didn't tell you.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yeas.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yea. But I speak.

Were you referred? By who?: ArchCeaser

Last edited:
In Game Name(IGN): amarillovegan

Age(must be 15+): 24

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp: 2 months

Spec or intended spec: Cleric, Alchemist

Current level: Cleric 39, Alchemist 29

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to play my Role Playing character, a Legal Good priest that want to help others, heal the wounded and bless the honest. I doesnt like to KoS i only killed 1 player and was on self defense. I pray the word of @archceaser on his guild

What strengths do you bring to the town?: My healing skills, My brewings and my real life professional skills (illustration, digital animation and design)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: If it is for a Good cause, Im in.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have mic, head set and TS. But im not very well speaking english, my native lenguage its spanish, i can read and write whit out problems, but speaking and listen its more complex, i can try if you want...

Were you referred? By who?: by @archceaser

Last edited:

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
where's the "Eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot." and "-Dance whenever able." in rule? :c

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @_Fish_ , @mugy2 , @amarillovegan ! You are all three well qualified, and look like exceptional additions to the town. Get with me in-game and I'll get you guys set up :D

Holidaze

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): Holidaze

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: We were the original pirates/men of the sea of Herocraft. Known as New Coal Harbor. We haven't played since 2 maps ago, but we did play for years.

Spec or intended spec: I have a group of 5-6 currently and we're working towards a mix. I will personally be playing Druid or Cleric.

Current level: 12 Lost soul, we just started.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): My group at the end of the day is incredibly PvP based. When we last played, we were close to or considered the richest people on the server. When we start, we play incredibly hard and establish our resources and outline of what will work/not work in team fights for PvP.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Incredibly strong PvPers with multiple years using the Heroes system.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None on this map or the last map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Of course, we need protected land. Being robbed while logged out for the night is not fun.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, we actually have our own teamspeak server, but have no problems using both.

Were you referred? By who?: none

Holidaze

Gold
My group of ex-NCH...well a few of them. Rest aren't playing atleast yet. Mzlapq2, Daviskid123, Santharix, and 1-2 others. Will discuss in PMs if accepted to get people invited. We only need 1 plot, nothing more.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @Holidaze! I think I remember you guys from Zeal map, and we can always use more solid pvp'ers. Get with me in-game and I'll get you set, and we can talk more.

I'll be on throughout tonight, gonna get a lot done in terms of town layout. I've almost finished the base structure of the Riverside District. I'm gonna try and finish most of that, and make some headway on the Lakeview District as well.

Lapis, Lapis, Lapis. We need it big time, so any help in that department would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): amarillovegan

Age(must be 15+): 24

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp: 2 months

Spec or intended spec: Cleric, Alchemist

Current level: Cleric 39, Alchemist 29

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to play my Role Playing character, a Legal Good priest that want to help others, heal the wounded and bless the honest. I doesnt like to KoS i only killed 1 player and was on self defense. I pray the word of @archceaser on his guild

What strengths do you bring to the town?: My healing skills, My brewings and my real life professional skills (illustration, digital animation and design)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: If it is for a Good cause, Im in.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have mic, head set and TS. But im not very well speaking english, my native lenguage its spanish, i can read and write whit out problems, but speaking and listen its more complex, i can try if you want...

Were you referred? By who?: by @archceaser

Me alegra ver un compañero hispanohablante.

¿De dónde eres?

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Hola, soy de chile y tu?
España.

Me alegro que te nos unas. Si tienes cualquier duda o problema expresando algo en Inglés, o no entiendes algo, no dudes en preguntarme.

Tengo mucho interés en ver como se desarrolla el tema del Rollplay con vuestro gremio/iglesia. Es un punto que falta un poco en nuestra ciudad y que me gustaría potenciar algo más.