• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you hate the Tree Creepers?

What do you think of the Tree Creepers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
I don't understand why they attack Airbus and his workers working on the rail system. They are trying to do something that will benefit us all. Also, they trash a lot mid-battle, which I find immature.
That's where you are wrong. I don't know who any of his workers are, we just kill people that shop, pass through, or try to kill us. Matter in fact the first time I killed him was yesterday. We don't specifically target only him or anyone. We target everyone on the server. If you don't have the skin you die. You should get your facts straight before posting some bullshit about us. I haven't seen you in HC in over two weeks which is when things started to get stirred up. Maybe you should leave your town and help out your allies instead of bitching about what people are doing.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
That's where you are wrong. I don't know who any of his workers are, we just kill people that shop, pass through, or try to kill us. Matter in fact the first time I killed him was yesterday. We don't specifically target only him or anyone. We target everyone on the server. If you don't have the skin you die. You should get your facts straight before posting some bullshit about us. I haven't seen you in HC in over two weeks which is when things started to get stirred up. Maybe you should leave your town and help out your allies instead of bitching about what people are doing.

Please read the post I made after the one you are quoting. Also, I have been here, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Its funny how you say that now that im banned. But don't worry, when I get unbanned I'll be at your town 24/7. Enjoy your free week off.

Whether you were permabanned or just temp banned is irrelevant. He was commenting that you obviously did not follow the rules one way or another.

EDIT: Im unsure if you were commenting on what he said before/after he edited his post.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Its funny how you say that now that im banned. But don't worry, when I get unbanned I'll be at your town 24/7. Enjoy your free week off.

Wait, so you make a thread about whether or not people hate a group a Pvpers and you expect someone to NOT say something bad about you? That makes no sense. It sounds like someone is just a bit sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.