• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you hate the Tree Creepers?

What do you think of the Tree Creepers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
Please leave a comment of what you guys think of the Tree Creepers, also please answer the poll!

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Because they consistently call people fags and think their complete badasses.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I dislike them. I don't hate them, but as a generally peaceful player and one who prefers not losing my stuff when I leave town, and somebody who thinks that camping on the edge of a region is downright obnoxious I don't enjoy their presence.

In one strange, masochistic sense, it's good to know they exist- server diversity and whatnot. But I would rather not run into them all by myself.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I have never personally interacted with them. However, the age of the group overall seems to be pretty low, making rather obnoxious chatter in /ch o whenever they are out doing their thing. I don't want them to leave; you can't hate someone for playing Minecraft the way they want. However, I dislike them simply for the constant bickering and annoyance they create in chat. Put some kind of a don't-react/feed-the-trolls policy on the TC's when they are out PvPing then I'll be fine.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Their a fun group to hang out with, and a fun group to raid with, though they do over react when people talk about them, hence the random o chatter, but in ts their ok

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
IMO we make the server interesting. Am I right? We just want to have fun and do what we enjoy (killing).

Also we don't start shit in o chat. It's just when people say stuff ABOUT US we reply.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
The poll doesnt have an option for this, so im posting

+1 "The tree creepers are incendiary and cause conflicts but operate within the bounds of a PvP hardcore server."

I said "they seem reasonable", but its more of a evil-chaotic slant than reason, from what I have seen.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Sure they may not start things in O chat. However once provoked they are such bad trolls :p

It be much less annoying if you killed people without talking. Or even better if you had something clever to say, all I ever hear are gay jokes. It's not even that funny when you are directing them yourselves.

EDIT: Dmil's views of PVP are pretty good. If they weren't such bad trolls, it would be too far off to say the server NEEDS them.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
TreeCreepers are better than us and they know it for sure. No one else really matters and everyone is just a pawn on their table. No remorse and only death to the weak. They have no need for allies because they are above that, whats the point in having friends outside their elite group?

Honestly, the TreeCreepers are just on a different level than the rest of the server, just look at all they've accomplished with their time on Herocraft.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Their attitude towards other players needs to be stopped, but I think they are reasonable people.

Like, as long as your friends of them, in other words a member of an allied town, then your alright.

RedKhan

Soulsand
If there was a "Who?" option I'd have voted that.

I have no clue what they get up to, all I know is that they are talked about way too frequently in chat.

I also picture them looking a bit like this

4Byus

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Hell i dont mind them, they haven't run up on me yet. I dont like some of the players, but over all I enjoy the fights they start

Status
Not open for further replies.