• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you hate the Tree Creepers?

What do you think of the Tree Creepers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I like you guys, but I was friends with all of you while you were still in IronPass. I honestly see nothing wrong with what you guys do. I've watched you pvp before and nothing illegal seems to go on. You guys just play the game to my knowledge

Elmeerkat

Legacy Supporter 4
i enjoyed the party last night but i would have preferred to see an actual fight go down :D. maybe next time... i'll be at airbus's!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly I have nothing against the PvP, its the harassment that they inflict with majority of the server. Yesterday they called out one of my cits because he was unlucky and died with gold on him. Last I saw, harassment was against the rules. If they want to continue the mass PvP, I'm fine with that, maybe have them stop pussying out and fighting 5 on one or against crafters, but the harassment has to stop.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
If there was a "Who?" option I'd have voted that.

I have no clue what they get up to, all I know is that they are talked about way too frequently in chat.

I also picture them looking a bit like this

4Byus
Im the one on the far left

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't understand why they attack Airbus and his workers working on the rail system. They are trying to do something that will benefit us all. Also, they trash a lot mid-battle, which I find immature.

RedKhan

Soulsand
I don't understand why they attack Airbus and his workers working on the rail system. They are trying to do something that will benefit us all. Also, they trash a lot mid-battle, which I find immature.

I didn't know about that, that is pretty shitty.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Oryinn is a wannabe TC member, and they are thinking about recruiting him last I heard, and the TC is involved with camping Airbus's shop so he cannot gather supplies and killing workers.

Oryinn

Obsidian
Oryinn is a wannabe TC member, and they are thinking about recruiting him last I heard, and the TC is involved with camping Airbus's shop so he cannot gather supplies and killing workers.
Wannabe? I was camping West road before they were founded <3.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
You even said to Dmil on Teamspeak.

"Can I join you guys"

And then he said "Nah"

And you are still trying to get in!

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm... do I like them? Let's see, Itzmak and Shorty tried taking over Shiroku, the town me and Dan having been building since Day 1 of this map, by persuading Xani that they owned it after saying numerous times they left the town..

I dunno. Tough call.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Not to point out the obvious. But surely if they are just being dicks, it's to get a reaction out of the more vocal victims?

Don't feed the trolls and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.