• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[DISCUSSION] Herocraft: The Futureverse

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Heads up, finished a very rough fifth chapter and I'm going to start on the sixth soon, oh my god though what will happen next D:? The Beginning in a Dream and Father and Sun! They come out soon so get ready :p

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I was bored and did a little math the other day, and if the 'current' Herocraft (it says the Futureverse was 200 years in the future, so the current would be 200 years before) was when the server started, then in minecraft time, the Futureverse would be about now.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Its only 200 years after the wars :p potentially around like 600 years in the future.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I have been gone for 2 weeks or so, but as an early treat I released Chapter 5. I promise to work on Chapter 6 soon, though I do have a party on the 29th and I may be busy the week or so after that.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey, to anyone out there, I need LO and Freeper names! Since my slight return I've been writing chapter 6 (Beware, its a long explanation chapter!) and I totally forgot to pump out a name call! leftovers5 Sigpit I know you fools went away, but your lore is gonna keep developing whether or not you like it.

On that note, anyone who is considered a "Lone wolf" should post up here just to give me more names to work with.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey, to anyone out there, I need LO and Freeper names! Since my slight return I've been writing chapter 6 (Beware, its a long explanation chapter!) and I totally forgot to pump out a name call! leftovers5 Sigpit I know you fools went away, but your lore is gonna keep developing whether or not you like it.

On that note, anyone who is considered a "Lone wolf" should post up here just to give me more names to work with.
LO: EldryLars, WitchOnARampage, northeaster345, Rumblestikk, Jonsoon, jmandudeguy, EzMac2099, Oudaiesty, Midnight_Storm67, Xargun
Mineris: pandaman7, dils1
Lone wolf: Alex Hoff, Flippintuna

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Mineris is Sigpit and Pandaman7, dils has nothing to do with Mineris last time I checked.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I need a lot though :( like I have trop and Panda introduced in this next chapter, Pampita, Dils, Tateve and Sigpit already make an appearance.

Carlover1234

Obsidian

I'm a freeper and pandaman and Dils is too!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I apologize for the long wait on Chapter 6, I had it all planned out and finished, but the current in-game occurrences with the OS kingdom are forcing me to either wait or change up what I have written. Although, I am also kind of out-of-the-mood so to speak, on writing this. It was going to have heavy ties to LO, Newerth and The FC/TC. While now I wonder if Newerth would even be a thought with Victor leaving them.

Either way, I need some time to plan it out and fix it up; this is not stopping forever, I promise to finish it at some point :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Name: Victor Kaos (The First)

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black, short hair, just barely pulls over the top of his forehead.

Equipment/Clothing: Brown cloak over top of a light brown shirt and brown pants. A navy blue sheath rests on his left side with pink and gold stitching the material to the wooden shell. A katana built out of pure crystal that is enchanted with a soul of a great samurai from the past. He also wears duel arm blades that spring out from a mechanism on his wrists.

Body Build: He is generally slim, with very well looked after muscles. His intense training in the ways of a samurai show off.

Class: Samurai

Personality: Victor is a very calm and disciplined fighter who focuses on honorable combat; he can be cynical at times, but is mostly serious. Due to the loss of family members, he is usually distant to meeting new people, though his ties to the people he is close to are unbreakable, so much that he would break his own way of life to defend them.

Abilities: http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/Samurai - This is the base for which Victor was created, but in lore he is changed up a bit:

Victor is a master swordsman, trained in the way of combat and an expert at commanding the winds.

Samurai are skilled in the art of using the wind to their advantage. Victor uses the winds around him to increase his movement and attack speeds. The winds he commands can also be used as an offensive tool, creating sharp streaks after each swing. These streaks can be launched for ranged attacks, used to shield briefly or as follow up swings that cause deeper cuts. Either way, they hold the very same cutting power as his katana. Another form of wind manipulation he knows, allows him to create soothing breezes that create mirages that seem to burst into sakura petals if disturbed. All of his wind abilities dip into his magic energy, but mostly rely on his ki or stamina.

As a samurai, Victor is one of the top of his class, being claimed to be the very best. In his intense training he learned many techniques that allow him to not only be confident in deflecting and disarming weapons, but to also focus for a short time, briefly allowing him to foresee and parry physical attacks at 360 degrees.

The Zo, the influence and god-like figures of the Multiverse, once bestowed now forgotten powers to the samurai. The art of Inversion is a lost magical attack that not many samurai still remember. Victor can use this ability to shoot is large reserve of magical energy (Mana) into his opponent as a blue flame that shoots from his sword. This attack feeds on weaker enemies, generally being more potent to tired or magically exhausted foes.

One last art Victor knows is the art of becoming completely fearless. His eyes glow a bright red and the winds around him become blood thirsty. This curse from the Zo is branded on him for straying the path of honor in the defense of his home city. While his muscles become more agile, he loses his sensibility and becomes more prone to wounds.

Attributes: Victor is on par with a human who has trained for around ten years, but is within human reason; most of his power comes from his magic powers and extremely sharp sword. He focuses on being precise and fast over being strong and reckless.

Family: Non-biological Sister: Xanipher, Non-biological parents: Kaos (Father figure and master) Shenorai (Mother figure and care taker) All deceased.

Brief History: Victor was brought into the Multiverse as any other soul where he met Xanipher who became like a sister to him; with her help, Victor went on to train with Kaos to become a master blades-men. As the Sanctum era ended, Kaos and his wife Shenorai both died, leaving Victor and Xanipher to go on to the Zeal era. Victor went on to become the master Samurai during this time and then became the general of the Order of the Sun's army. As this era ended, Xanipher grew weak and eventually died, leaving Victor to join up with the new leaders, Xexo Rian and Sym Bo Lite. Currently, he fights as the lead general of the Order of the Sun under direct command from King Xexo based out of the military base Oasis in the Bastion Era.

(Before Expulsion from The Order)

Enemies:

The Legion of Oblivion: A rival kingdom bent on surpassing the Holy City Newerth (The Order of the Sun)

Tree Creepers: A guild of evil murderers hell bent on vengeance against the Holy City and its original allies.

Fire Creepers: A guild that once protected the Holy City, but now attacks out of desperation after their defeat from the Tree Creepers.

Allies:

The Order of the Sun: Victor's home kingdom that excepted him since his birth.

Newerth, The Holy City: The Capital town of the Order which Victor lives in.

Oasis: Military base owned by Victor.

The above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ is a look at the character sheet of Victor The Master Samurai (The First). Thought I might give a brief history lesson to those who don't fully know Victor. Think of it as a teaser ha ha.

So Victor the First was inspired by the Tree Creepers. In my early days of Sanctum, I ran a guild called the "Black Heart Society" which was a bounty hunting guild. I even joined the first alliance of guilds run by Brutal before he became an admin. Though my guild never made it far so I went and fought off pests in Newerth. My first day on the server was rough, I got camped, killed and tricked many times. Though Xanipher, who was just a banker at the time, gave me a place to stay in Newerth. This was way before even NEO (New Earth Order) existed.

So IKaosI was a cool guy and he taught me pretty much all I know about Minecraft PvP. His girlfriend, Shenorai, was a great morale booster too haha, always re-gearing me after my countless deaths. So lets speed up a bit. BOOM Zeal hits, we are super excited to start up NEO again with the awesome capital of Newerth. So I won't dwell on drama too long here, but fights broke out between staff, Kaos and Shen quit and I was left owning Winterfell in their place. Which became amazing. I went from guild leader to fifth in command of politics! And with the early Heroes system I managed to make myself the best Samurai I could be. Which later got me my title you all hate so much (Tee Hee)

While I'm skipping a ton here, trying not to bore anyone. The Tree Creepers set in. They used to be friends of Newerth, who lived out of Ironpass, or at least that's how I remember it. They eventually got bold and pissed off at the kingdom of NEO and lashed out because we wouldn't let them hog the spawners we had. Now, I don't know what happened over in Ironpass, but the TC took over a town called "Kamete" a town I raided to train PvP early on in the map. Raids upon raids upon raids hit Winterfell like a brick, yet the town did not fall!

So I got bored of fighting them on their terms, I then joined the server (Now I say it like it was my first time, but I really used to camp North Road on off days) on the North road for PvP. Try not to get too over the top on my next comment: I was only a 30 samurai for 90% of Zeal. Even ask Apherdite! So I abused bladegrasp at its 100% rate back then. (And I do not mean the event time error either, though that was fun :p) I would rush out and bladegrasp, kill one to two players and rush back inside. This essentially started my fame. Then came the Lumber Jack Offs. I don't fully remember when they came about, I really don't, but we wrecked face super hard.

Every free for all tourny was ours, every group free for all was ours and every team tournaments were ours. Ask Danda, we seriously never lost unless we were missing members. This is where I got my title. The Best PvPer on the Server. While it is hardly true anymore, I really was a legend back then; So was Greekcrackshot, Pandaman7 and Diffuse, but for other reasons. And some where in between all this, KRS, KoE and NEO formed OS.

Well, then came Dragon. I was pretty decent, I wasn't my legendary self, but I sure took to the liking of trolling players with the title. Not a whole lot went on for me on this map and I'm sure most of you know my Bastion stuff haha.

So on to MC-RP reasons! When I first got into making skins I made two skins. One for my wannabe guild "Sekai Ake" and one for Adventuring. I originally gave Victor purple hair with a long pony tail. The community laughed for years haha (Exaggeration ftw!) so I used my adventurers skin in its stead. If you see me walking around, I still use it today. The arm blades? I made them in the idea of using my fists as a weapon. I truly thought it made more sense to use a weapon for fighting over my fists. Alas, it was only for looks.

Inversion? Curses? Kainzo can derp pretty hard at loreish things from time to time. I feel it to be my job to work around these things! So Samurai can obtain a curse in lore (Or at least my personal character lore) and I kept inversion in the skills list of the RP character sheet to give him a legendary feeling. Its the same reasoning behind him wielding "The Crystal Katana" which is a legendary Sanctum weapon. I really wanted to flesh out the character and give proof of his existence in the lore as well.

So as you can see, the younger Victor (The 3rd) who is the 6th generation of Victor, is a very careless guy. This is a trait he acquired through genes. This also goes for his bravery and skill with a blade. Though, he's a kid. He wants to stay home and laze like a king, eat some melon bread and kick it at the arcade. This leads to his lazy attitude, fear of ridicule and lack of honor.

This Victor grew up with his grandfather. He had to work in a saw mill forging and repairing saw blades for a living. Eventually he even got into inspecting and supervision which is where he lost some limbs. Victor the Second was forced into retirement where he went on to care for his grandson who was only three at the time. So thus led to the training of Victor the Third. Since his grandfather could not offer him much more than a wooden shack, he decided to pass on the samurai legacy.

As you know from the story, his parents ran out on him. In the next chapter, you find out why his father ran out and where his mother went. "But what about Left and Lori!" Left is a cool, calm and collected guy who is plagued by regret and depression. He hates to involve people, but when he has no other choice, he sticks by them unless he cannot. As I have hinted, he has a secret power that was passed on to him that he uses to gain the uperhand in his fights. Though Lori is very different from the two other main characters. While Victor is a lazy, yet skilled samurai and Left is a soldier trained to be the best he can be, she grew up as a good kid and a good student. While all that is true, she trained in martial arts classes and learned minor medical training making her a key ally. Though her personality gets in the way. She isn't used to bloodshed, nor does she want to be. Lori is easily spooked, but has a willpower strong enough to over come situations if lives are at stake.

So, I hope this tides you over for the time being! Keep in mind the chapters I pump out are purely Rough Drafts. I plan to do a complete rewrite when I finish to tighten up the plot and fix stuff I may have left out. Be on the look out for chapter 6!