• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[DISCUSSION] Herocraft: The Futureverse

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Eventually I will probably stop posting chapters, but I plan to make this into a book (And no matter what I do, they will be removed once I finish)

Although I need a question answered by everyone, should I include death/murder and if I do, should I add gore? I have no problem either way, its just going to determine how the fight scenes play out in Chapter 3.
Yes, I love gore stories. I read some really cool MLP fan fictions including gore, violence and war. A HC related fiction with gore would be awesome :D

victim130 - Please use paragraphs in the story, it's hard to read.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes, I love gore stories. I read some really cool MLP fan fictions including gore, violence and war. A HC related fiction with gore would be awesome :D

victim130 - Please use paragraphs in the story, it's hard to read.
I do use paragraphs, D: just formatting issues ftw. I'm spacing them now though (Gonna be a BITCH to fix later though :() I'm nearly done, got about 3 scenes or so to finish and its done, just trying to work out a fight scene at the moment. I really think you all will enjoy the first fight scene though :p regardless, I want 10 likes on my chapter 2 post before I release chapter 3 to the public! GOGOGOGO! (I would also like 15 on chapter 3 to release chapter 4 and so on.)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
So what's taking me? I have another Little Benny Special in the works as well as I'm trying to figure out what's going to be put where in terms of characters in Futureverse.

Also please keep in mind I have an underactive thyroid which runs my sleeping habits. Its very hard for me to write when tired so I only get a few hours a day to focus on it D:

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
OK its up. Also I didn't test run this chapter, so bare with any spelling or grammar mistakes. BUT PLEASE point them out here so I can fix them. Also not sure if it was noticeable before, but I'm trying a new style of dialogue where I make more of the conversation stick to one paragraph. I also spaced the paragraphs this time (Fucking hate formatting on the forums, note pad and the lack of having word :()

Enjoy though! I'll try and get number 4 out sooner than I did this one though :p[DOUBLEPOST=1358109504,1357859468][/DOUBLEPOST]
EtKEnn leftovers5 bfittipaldi awsumguy75321 Johnbaur Haxnn faredX MultiHeartGold jazza411

Just making sure you guys see this D: Remember I want 15 likes before the release of Chapter 4! ;)

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
OK its up. Also I didn't test run this chapter, so bare with any spelling or grammar mistakes. BUT PLEASE point them out here so I can fix them. Also not sure if it was noticeable before, but I'm trying a new style of dialogue where I make more of the conversation stick to one paragraph. I also spaced the paragraphs this time (Fucking hate formatting on the forums, note pad and the lack of having word :()

Enjoy though! I'll try and get number 4 out sooner than I did this one though :p[DOUBLEPOST=1358109504,1357859468][/DOUBLEPOST]
EtKEnn leftovers5 bfittipaldi awsumguy75321 Johnbaur Haxnn faredX MultiHeartGold jazza411

Just making sure you guys see this D: Remember I want 15 likes before the release of Chapter 4! ;)
Does a 'creative' work?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It's been three days! I demand more lore! :mad: Take as long as you need... I'll wait. :oops:

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Just finished chapter 1 - this is awesome

Really like the feel of it :p

P.S If you really want my thumbs up slap Freepers in there! <3

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Finally got a chance to finished reading the remaining chapters....

FC BABBBBYY! xD

Loving it so far, Victor is a badass lol.

Cant wait for the next chapter :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok so I'm pumping out 2 new chapters in a few weeks (Sooner hopefully!) Planning got reworked into an amazing insight :3 So I need you guys to help me! I haven't actually scripted a tiny bit of any of this. So from now on, I'm going to.

I really need help recording the past written stuff though D: Like events/character design. If ANYONE can do this labeled by chapter, I would be forever grateful! That and I will be able to move forward more rather than backtrack which would just slow the work process down D: Even though it was a fail on my part haha.

Look forwards to it!