• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 4.0+

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Looks good, one concern i have is max residents? Hamlet is 15. I just want to throw out a reminder that we have a 25 towns cap set atm. Town's are going to be much more populated and active this time around if you plan to keep that cap, so a resident cap might be harmful here. Might want to get rid of it, or at least double the numbers.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks good, one concern i have is max residents? Hamlet is 15. I just want to throw out a reminder that we have a 25 towns cap set atm. Town's are going to be much more populated and active this time around if you plan to keep that cap, so a resident cap might be harmful here. Might want to get rid of it, or at least double the numbers.
More incentive to expand and become a capital - no resident cap.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This. I really don't like capping off hamlets/towns/etc, it almost stunts their growth as population directly coincides with town activity...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The max residences portion of this is not working, last we tested. With the restriction of total towns created, a cap per tier wont be implemented too harshly.[DOUBLEPOST=1346443143,1346073402][/DOUBLEPOST]Removed Geomancer in favor of "Swordmage" class

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
YES!!!! MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE!!!

Any further information on this class? ;)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If you will turn your attention to capital you will notice that there is no player cap.

Though I do see the issues with a large player base at the beginning of the map.
Even so 25*15 = 375
So if all towns are hamlets that is 375 people that can be housed in towns.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
NO, stop tempting me with these new classes. I want to stay lost soul, and not go to the dirty side of specced classes

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
If you will turn your attention to capital you will notice that there is no player cap.

Though I do see the issues with a large player base at the beginning of the map.
Even so 25*15 = 375
So if all towns are hamlets that is 375 people that can be housed in towns.

Thats broken anyway. Max limit on people wont be enforced as kainzo said, or not heavily at least.

Now from what I understand, Hamlets get 64 CHUNKS. This is correct right?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thats broken anyway. Max limit on people wont be enforced as kainzo said, or not heavily at least.

Now from what I understand, Hamlets get 64 CHUNKS. This is correct right?
4 chunk radius which = and 8 chunk perimeter. So 8*8=64