• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 4.0+

c12095

Holy Shit!
Yeh that could work, @c12095 whatcha think?

Someone didn't look at the Pasties well enough :p

Each spec atm is missing half of their max damage, this damage will be regained over time each level. So the numbers you have there, @judgedread540, for Ninja and Dreadknight are correct. The Ninja has 60 base damage at level one, each time he levels he will gain a single point of damage back if using a diamond sword, for a gold sword the damage is increased by 1.2 each level. This is the same for each class, I might have to go back and adjust some of the warrior classes with low damage, but for now I think they are good.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Someone didn't look at the Pasties well enough :p

Each spec atm is missing half of their max damage, this damage will be regained over time each level. So the numbers you have there, @judgedread540, for Ninja and Dreadknight are correct. The Ninja has 60 base damage at level one, each time he levels he will gain a single point of damage back if using a diamond sword, for a gold sword the damage is increased by 1.2 each level. This is the same for each class, I might have to go back and adjust some of the warrior classes with low damage, but for now I think they are good.
Go ahead and post the pasties - no reason to hide them, still have them saved?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I totally support this, I hate those level sprees where you go for awhile with nothing besides health boosts. Much better sense of progression.

Digger360

Obsidian
If that were the case, a level 1 warriors IRON sword would do more damage than a level 1 Dreadknights DIAMOND axe.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay.... So we have 3 official threads about this, the one on the main page, "Herocraft 4.0 a new hope" and this one. Maybe compiling it all into one place would be a better idea. Someone gets linked from the main page to a new hope and then here? Is it really necessary?

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Still waiting on a cool lost soul buff. But darn, I was going to suggest weapon damage per level, but I was too slow :p.

Digger360

Obsidian
Last I checked, 23 < 25?

Oh. I was getting my information off the wiki, as usual, it's completely wrong.

Anyway, regardless A warriors diamond sword does 26, while a Dreadknights axe does 25. Although in a few levels, it's irrelevant. I feel it's not permissible to have specing into a class, making you weaker, even if its for such a short span of time.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Oh. I was getting my information off the wiki, as usual, it's completely wrong.

Anyway, regardless A warriors diamond sword does 26, while a Dreadknights axe does 25. Although in a few levels, it's irrelevant. I feel it's not permissible to have specing into a class, making you weaker, even if its for such a short span of time.

Warriors don't have access to Diamond Swords in game, I added a low damage in case of an issue that might come up allowing them to use them by accident.