• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design DH a Flag

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
thx, it may clash with zeal a bit i wanted to include just about everything Kainzo suggested haha

edit: it's 31x27 btw

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Working on a 5'x3' banner. Will post when I'm done.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Okay, here's a screen-shot of what I have so far. Feel free to throw out any ideas.

dhbannerscreenie.jpg

The actual file looks a little more refined, but I don't think you'd appreciate me posting a 12 MB image, heh.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Okay, here's a screen-shot of what I have so far. Feel free to throw out any ideas.

dhbannerscreenie.jpg

The actual file looks a little more refined, but I don't think you'd appreciate me posting a 12 MB image, heh.

This is really nice Alator.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm, after countless ADD attacks causing me to play TF2 and abandon this logo, I've finally managed to get it done. While rendering it, I found a few different alternatives, I'll let you guys choose the best one. The actual Iron Cross is fully detached from the inside of the cross, making it spinnable and customizable for video intros.

Found one flaw while uploading to photobucket, the first two images have a gray body on the "DH". Ignore that, and pretend they look the same as the third image, where it's a red body.

519865ae.png

e950bba0.png

07379d5b.png

Still cant edit posts... -sigh-

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Hmm, after countless ADD attacks causing me to play TF2 and abandon this logo, I've finally managed to get it done. While rendering it, I found a few different alternatives, I'll let you guys choose the best one. The actual Iron Cross is fully detached from the inside of the cross, making it spinnable and customizable for video intros.

Actually, the symbol you have there might create some conflict. To me I instantly thought of a brach of Christianity when I saw that cross-like symbol. It reminds me heavily of the Huguenot symbol. I like what you have created there, but you might get some questioning about it! :p

I personally prefered the original shield with a H symbol on it! :p

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
That looks great, I was thinking though, maybe put "Disposable Heroes" On one of the yellow area's in the picture below? It would fit in and look nice going with the logo. Maybe make the Black cross deeper into the red outline, and make the words blend into the red outline with red text. That would look amazing.\
http://gyazo.com/f766c894b5784549be9406b5680231d0
You know, thats exactly what I was thinking of doing. I'll work on it later on tonight, gotta head to work right now.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Actually, the symbol you have there might create some conflict. To me I instantly thought of a brach of Christianity when I saw that cross-like symbol. It reminds me heavily of the Huguenot symbol. I like what you have created there, but you might get some questioning about it! :p

I personally prefered the original shield with a H symbol on it! :p
Iron Cross:
iron_cross1.jpg

Huguenot Cross:
antique_jewelry_huguenots_cross_01.jpg

Big difference :p

Also if I understood correctly, This is just for a DH logo, not a new Herocraft logo. The Herocraft logo is totally fine how it is (Although I may bring up a new and improved prototype to Kainzo soon :))

MajorasMask

Ungodly
AH right, I just get that symbol in my head when I see your work.. :p I personally think there is a reasonably good connection to be honest, but maybe that is just me

agentjwall

Godly
Love the design Amgroma, but the only thing that bugs me is that Isn't this supposed to be a flag of sorts? Flags don't usually have the the 3d effect on them. they're usually just a flat image maybe a little depth, but mostly just the shape, a texture, and a little polish is all you need on a flag...

Don't get me wrong, your image is amazing it just doesn't seem very flag-esq to me...

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Love the design Amgroma, but the only thing that bugs me is that Isn't this supposed to be a flag of sorts? Flags don't usually have the the 3d effect on them. they're usually just a flat image maybe a little depth, but mostly just the shape, a texture, and a little polish is all you need on a flag...

Don't get me wrong, your image is amazing it just doesn't seem very flag-esq to me...
Yea, I was told by people on my teamspeak that they needed a logo for DH, so I started working on it. And since I dont just want to give up on it randomly after all this time, im just gonna finish it anyways.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Excuse the sloppy scene in the background, updated version. Thoughts?

Few key notes: Lighting is fully changeable, so dont worry about the shadow effects. This can easily be set into any scene, and sexified to look great. Depth is fully customizable, so is color/texture. Front render sketchout could be used as a great logo.

6c9a21d1.png

f8554629.png