• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design DH a Flag

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
We need some ideas from you guys.

We are looking to design a flag for Disposable Heroes. The main colors are black and red. Maybe gold or grey/silver accents.

The letters can be DH, [DH], or Disposable Heroes. An iron cross would be superb also.

c12095

Holy Shit!
What would this flag be used for, also where?

EDIT- When I say what would it be used for I mean like a city flag, event flag ect.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
What would this flag be used for, also where?

EDIT- When I say what would it be used for I mean like a city flag, event flag ect.

Hmm, think more along the lines of a territorial flag. We'll use it at activities we go to. If I get it printed, I will probably go with a 3' by 5' or so. Although, that really depends on the price as well.

City flag, state flag, national flag. Old renaissance era type flags. Hope that helps.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
None at all. This is for outside use atm. We'll integrate it within the server/system sometime in the future.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok, i'll get started in a little bit. Got some stuff to take care of before I work on an idea.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Well I was going to post an update, however Tinypic is having technical issues with uploading :( If anyone knows of a photo sharing website everyone can see, please let me know.

Edit - Using Photobucket for the time being. Here's what I have so far, I don't like the Obsidian and Gold inside the shield, so that's going to be changed soon as I can think of some better colors. Background is still in the works also, this will be the majority of the inside of the flag, unless something else pops into my head, or I get a suggestion. Feel free to post your thoughts, I am open to any suggestions.
2011-09-22_144839.png

agentjwall

Godly
So you're saying that you want something made in an image editor, not out of minecraft blocks correct?
Or did I understand you request completely backwards?...

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
dhflag.png

5 minute throw together but gives you the idea basically. I might make a better looking one but don't get your hopes up =P

Edit: Add a gold border, still a good looking flag imo =)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here's the color 'scheme' for the official DH Guild/Clan

Gold border
Red Cross
Black everything else

In general its red/black with gold highlights. [DH] or Disposable Heroes looks interesting c12905 but a bit too "Busy"

c12095

Holy Shit!
Here's the color 'scheme' for the official DH Guild/Clan

Gold border
Red Cross
Black everything else

In general its red/black with gold highlights. [DH] or Disposable Heroes looks interesting c12905 but a bit too "Busy"

Red cross, as in a real cross, or kinda like Ginzu has?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay, working on one now. You want a black background or red? And solid or a little gradient to it?

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
So you're saying that you want something made in an image editor, not out of minecraft blocks correct?
Or did I understand you request completely backwards?...

Yes. We'll convert whatever we get here to in-game afterwards. This is something for us to actually get a RL flag made.